Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Dii's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:05 pm
      Characters listed:

1. Aki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPicture 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPicture 2XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ BASIC INFORMATION ▇▇

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aki Chiru
                      Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: The Young Pear Blossom
                      Aɢᴇ: 20
                      Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
                      Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Kusagakuran, Caucasian
                      Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5 foot 3 inches
                      Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 114 pounds
                      Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Emerald green eyes, rose gold hair, light skin with three pink flower tattoos below each eye (a mark of her clan).
                      Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Confident, Proud, Sly

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Bisexual
                      Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Sou (father deceased), Tsure (mother), Hazumi (sister deceased), Natsu (Brother), Fuyu (sister), Chiru Clan members

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ: Theme Music Playlist
                      Quote: "Grace and beauty are but diversions to the true nature of a person."
                      Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Iɴғᴏ:
                                          xxxxxEvery tree on the Chiru Compound flowered at some point of the year. Redbuds and Dogwood bloomed together in the spring. Early summer called the Magnolia flowers to life. The Chaste trees too. Bougainvilleas blossomed in the fall and sometimes in the spring. Countless flowers, shrubs, and vines bore flowers at some point on the compound. The crown jewels of the compound were the cherry, plum, and pear trees which almost always bore flowers due to their manipulated extended flowering seasons. But nothing flowered in the winter. The winter always had bare branches and dark green leaves. Not even the magnificent trio of fruit trees bloomed in the cold of winter. It was for that reason Aki initially associated winter with sadness. But she didn’t know why the trees were sad in winter. She didn’t like the absence of flowers, but what did the trees have to be sad about?

xxxxx“Mom, why are the trees sad in winter?” Five year old Aki sat at the window sill of her family room gazing up at the bare branches of their pear tree. Her mother laughed curiously. She was an elegant woman, head of the Pear Ichida, and mother of three girls and one boy. Aki was the youngest by ten years. She was her mother’s Osozaki Hana. Her late blooming flower.

xxxxx“Oh my sweet little blossom. Why do you the think the trees are sad?” Her mother said softly coming to sit by her little late bloomer at the window.

xxxxx“You told me that we are responsible for keeping the trees happy. And if they’re happy they flower. They’re happy to have flowers in the spring, summer, and fall. But in winter, the trees have no flowers. Even though we still take care of them in the winter, see?” Her little youthful finger pointed out to her brother and second oldest sister who were busy helping their father check the soil around the trees.

xxxxxA kiss was planted upon Aki’s forehead, “They aren’t sad, sweet love. Everything needs a rest every now and then. Just like you. It’s time for your nap.” She was swept up in her mother’s arms and sent to her futon. “I still think they’re a little sad in winter.” She mumbled before sleep pulled her under.

xxxxxWar descended when she was eight. Her father, Sou, and oldest sister, Hazumi, were both Jounin with squads. The rest of her siblings, Natsu and Fuyu, had chosen to not train as shinobi years ago. Her mother, Tsure, while not formally enlisted in Kusa’s military was trained in all the clan techniques. Aki herself wanted to start her academy training. They had just completed in enrolling her when Sou and Hazumi’s squads were sent to the battlefields. It took much convincing for Tsure to allow Aki to start at the academy. The young ten year old had to enlist the aid of her aunts and uncles, and was even close to approaching the clan head herself. Five months into the school year Aki was brought home early to world shattering news. Hazumi was home, battered and battle torn.

xxxxx“Hazumi!” She called rushing up and hugging her bandaged eldest sister. “Where is father?” The youth quickly followed with. Hazumi offered Aki a smile as best as she could with the bandages that wrapped her face and covered her left eye. Her best however was the saddest smile Aki had ever seen. It was then she noticed the stale air around her. As if no one had been moving for some time. Like they had all been shocked into stillness. Green eyes turned to her mother who beckoned her little late bloom over. She wrapped her arms about Aki and shared the news. Her father had fallen on the battlefield to save Hazumi and their squads.

xxxxx“I know why the trees are sad in winter.” She had finally spoken hours later staring out the window again. The last pear blossom had fallen off their tree. "Winter means the end."

xxxxxHer father’s funeral would not be the last one she would attend. Many Chiru clan members fell in the war. Many Chiru Clan mothers pulled their children from the academy. While her mother pleaded for her young flower to understand, Aki was not deterred. She completed her academy schooling by the time she was ten. Working hard to ensure she would graduate before her mother finally took the authoritative measures to cease her schooling. Even after graduation her mother tried to insist that it would be better if she just learned medical techniques and worked in the hospital as a medic. Aki refused, and chose to focus on genjutsu and be a part of Kusa’s active military. Her father inspired her drive. She believed that working in the military as a shinobi like had meant she could honor his memory.

xxxxxWhen she was about 16, newly promoted to chuunin, her world was shattered again. Hazumi retired from military service a year ago. She had lasting injuries from the war that made it too hard to work and she refused to allow an implant for her missing eye. Once more the cold air of winter had rolled upon Kusa and once more someone had left Aki’s life. Hazumi had died. More painfully, she had been murdered, her skull caved in brutally. The loss of Hazumi had struck a blow to Aki’s confidence. Unlike her father whose life had been sacrificed so others may live, Hazumi had been cornered defenselessly and struck down with malice. It took Aki a few months to return to service.

-Dancing Plains Mission with Kleine and Lars
                                          -The Return of Arekku
                                          -The Intruders Mission
                                          -Close Encounters of the Sexy Kage Kind
                                          -Everything blew up in her face
                                          -Jounin Rank

During the two year time skip:
                                          -Focused in on her work. Repaired work relationship with Kya and was hired as interrogator. Promoted to one of Kya's lead interrogators. Pretty much spent two years focused entirely on her job. Most of her friendships weakened due to that.

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏ Likes: Green Tea, Shrimp fried rice, Flowers

XXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ NINJA INFORMATION ▇▇

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ:
                        Class
                          • IRRESISTIBLE GENJUTSU -- Not a single ninja in the guild can ever be fully immune to a Genjutsu user's genjutsu. Although they can be resistant, it's never the point where they'll often be able to instantly recognize your genjutsu upon them.
                          • GENJUTSU POWER -- Your genjutsu are 1 rank stronger than other classes. This adds to the irresistible genjutsu to weaken the resistance of foes. It also magnifies the intensity of the genjutsu; they seem more realistic, and can provoke reactions from the body easier.
                        Chiru Clan
                          • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                          • Large Chakra Reserves (15% more chakra)
                          • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                          • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                          • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                        Gensou Goshuujin
                          • Genjutsu become one ranks stronger
                          • Opponents below your rank cannot break out of your genjutsu
                          • Genjutsu is easier to use by one rank
                          • Can learn Genjutsu in one less post

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss:
                        Class
                          • WEAK BODIES -- Genjutsu users have frail bodies compared to most other ninja. Although they can endure more pain than your average human, the amount of pain they can sustain before death is significantly lower than other classes.
                          • STATS -- Genjutsu users have some of the lowest stats out there. They're below average, almost in the ridiculously weak stage. They also have significantly few styles at all ranks, so they're almost useless physically compared to the rest of the shinobi world.
                        Chiru Clan
                          • If signifacant damage is done while the user is in petal form, the user will become injured (Ex: While arm is transformed the opponebt attacks the cloud of petals leaving a wound on the user's arm. OR. While using Kaika Manako the petal eye is discovered and ripped apart, effectively destroying the user's eye.)
                          • Ice Jutsu are one rank stronger against members
                          • Fire Jutsu are one rank stronger against members
                        Gensou Goshuujin
                          • Cannot learn any Taijutsu, no matter the rank
                          • Ninjutsu takes one extra post to learn
                          • Can only have one Custom Weapon
                          • Cannot have the Kurama Clan Kekkei Genkai
                          • All Ninjutsu are weaker by one rank

↬ Fears: Burning alive, Watching her village fall, failing

Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: Kusagakure
                      Rᴀɴᴋ: Jounin
                      Cʟᴀss: Genjutsu
                      Cʟᴀɴ
                        ↬ Chiru Clan

↬ Gensou Goshuujin

Cʜᴀᴋʀᴀ Pᴏɪɴᴛs: 230 points
                      Sᴛᴀᴛs: Chunin - Speed: 5 / Strength: 4

Mɪssɪᴏɴs Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -
                        Custom - 2

Oᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛs Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ:
                      Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: [ Chilidish Gambino - Zealots of Stolkholm ] [ Shiny Toy Guns - Ricochet ]

XXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ TECHNIQUE INFORMATION ▇▇

Jᴜᴛsᴜ Lɪsᴛ:
                        ↬ TBD
                        ↬ TBD

Ninjutsu

Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ

a c a d e m y
                        • All Academy

g e n i n
                        • All Genin

c h u u n i n
                        • All Chuunin

j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Wɪɴᴅ [Fᴜᴜᴛᴏɴ]

a c a d e m y
                        • All Academy

g e n i n
                        • All Genin

c h u u n i n
                        • All Chuunin

j o u n i n
                        • Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
                        • Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
                        • Fuuton: Shinkuu Taigyoku [Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere]

s a n n i n

Wᴀᴛᴇʀ [Sᴜɪᴛᴏɴ]

a c a d e m y
                        • All Academy

g e n i n
                        • All Genin

c h u u n i n
                        • All Chuunin

j o u n i n
                        • Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
                        • Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)
                        • Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
                        • Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier)

s a n n i n

Gʀᴀss [Kᴜsᴀᴛᴏɴ]

a c a d e m y
                        • All Academy

g e n i n
                        • All Genin

c h u u n i n
                        • All Chuunin

j o u n i n
                        • Bankon no Jutsu (Entwined Roots Skill)
                        • Kusaton: Ihara Mori no Jutsu (Grass Element: Forest of Thorns Skill)
                        • Kusaton: Kakon no Jutsu (Grass Element: Root of Evil Skill)

s a n n i n

Cʜɪʀᴜ Cʟᴀɴ

g e n i n
                        • Hanaton: Habbiraki
                        • Hanaton: Kaika Bunshin
                        • Hanaton: Kahen no Chakra -

c h u u n i n
                        • Hanaton: Mankai
                        • Hanaton: Kaika Manako
                        • Hanaton: Kei no Kaika
                        • Hanaton: Ransu
                        • Hanaton: Hanasaku
                        • Hanaton: Rōzu Ibara
                        • Hanaton: Ne o Kōraku

j o u n i n
                        • Hanaton: Yobousen
                        • Hanaton: Hanabira Yoroi
                        • Nidozaki
                        • Hanaton: Naosu
                        • Hanaton: Hana no Youkai
                        • Kei no Kaika (Whip of Blooming) Jounin
                        • Hanaton: Kei no Kaika

s a n n i n
                      • Hanaton: Hana no Sekai
                      • Hanaton: Ōkō seichō

Gᴇɴᴊᴜᴛsᴜ

Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ

a c a d e m y
                        • All Academy

g e n i n
                        • All Genin

c h u u n i n
                        • All Chuunin

j o u n i n
                        • Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
                        • Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique)
                        • Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
                        • Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness Technique)
                        • Genmu no Henshuubyou (Visions of Paranoia)
                        • Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)
                        • Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
                        • Enmaku no Jutsu (Smokescreen Technique)
                        • Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
                        • Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
                        • Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
                        • Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
                        • Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)

s a n n i n
                        • Tataki Nouzui (Mince Meat Brain)
                        • Jissei Muma no Jutsu (True Nightmare Technique)
                        • Genjutsu Gaishō Fukkyū (Genjutsu Trauma Recovery)
                        • Chishio Kayumi no Jutsu (Blood Itch Technique)
                        • Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Foreseeing Technique)
                        • Seibai no Shinigami (Death God’s Judgement)

Gᴇɴsᴏᴜ Gᴏsʜᴜᴜᴊɪɴ

a c a d e m y
                        • One Eye Blind
                        • Palm Paralysis

g e n i n
                        • Strike of the Six Hands
                        • Thousand Shurikan

c h u u n i n
                        • Earth Climber
                        • The Inverted World

j o u n i n
                        • Insanity Jounnin