Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Pond In The Desert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

THE ONLY SOURCE OF WATER IN SUNA! ...plus there's a small shack nearby the pond that is owned by Lars Alexandersson. Don't try and drink the water, its poison though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Deciding to ruin any form of housewarming, Armand managed to ******** his way into discovering a shack and a pond. Naturally, he was tired from traveling so long and knelt down next to the pond. Dunking his face in, he took long drinks of water. Poison or not, he'd be fine. Sand was boring, as it turned out. Hot, dry, and boring. Why did all the villages besides Grass all suck? There were no people to befriend. Everybody was battle crazy, concerned with politics, war, demons, or whatever the ******** else was going on. Armand just wanted to retire and paint landscapes or some s**t. Or at least be relevant to any large world event or plotline. It was strange that Armand was able to finally rationalize all this into one word; loneliness. That hadn't been used by him before. Maybe it suited him this time.

(Chakra): 133/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                +1 spd lightning,
                                                                earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Lars comes up from the poisonous waters completely naked. He sits himself down beside Armand because Tyler stole the virginity of my thread and thus hes considered a d**k hat for the remainder of his existence in NUR. Anyways, Lars' body glistened in the right light, dripping with poisonous water but didn't harm him. He looks over to Armand and smiles, "look, if your gonna invade my sand village retreat, you owe me dinner, a movie, and sex. Trust me, having sex with an abyssal one is not pretty!"

Daiten: 350
                                                                    Strength: 17
                                                                    Speed: 16
                                                                    Awakened/Abyssal: Not active!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm a hungry vagrant who would eat scorpion if it happened to crawl by. Does that count as dinner?~" Oh look, a person. Who would've thought. "Give me a break, I just had a bit of water~" Armand would put on his guiltiest expression possible, but really couldn't hold it. "It's not much of a retreat. It's a five minute walk away. And it's equally as sandy. I'm just looking for something to do, is all." Armand paced back and forth, as was his usual habit. "I know, I know. Abyssal and such. Half the population is some sorta monstrosity. What makes your brand of dark brooding genetics so special, hm~?"

Armand was at least happy to have somebody to talk to, even if he'd turn himself into a punching back in a couple minutes.

(Chakra): 153/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                +1 spd lightning,
                                                                Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:17 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image

Lars sighs, stand himself up and getting dressed so Armand wouldn't be blinded by his huge bits and such. Now fully clothed, he stands beside the other shinobi, slicking his hair back as he stares into the depths of the pond, "I don't know what your even talking about, you have me confused with wielding the Yamkonton. My bloodline gives me absolute equilibrium in more ways than one. I don't have a bad past which gives me my bloodline, it sorta happened one day while I was with a friend of mine enjoying tea. It was a horrifying feeling."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well, I guess that's a nice change of pace. I wish I knew where everything on me came from. I'm a lab experiment, I think~" But who cared. Armand needed no backstory. No origin. He was concerned with the flesh and the blood of the now. "So...what brings you to Suna? I can't imagine it'd be for fun and adventure, that doesn't really seem you at a glance. I'm personally looking to blow some money, see something new, et cetera. So far...it's just sand. I feel irrelevant to anything~"

Armand was bored. So long without action, guidance, a plan, a purpose, a squad. Anything. He felt rather lost. Maybe he'd enlist in Sand as a contractor.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:20 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image

Lars sighs, standing himself up, "I was bored y'know, I didn't have anything to go do or anyone to see while I was there. So I came here as a means of vacation." The sannin looks out to the far ends of the village, turning towards the inner parts of the village, "lets walk and talk Armand, maybe we'll find excitement in the very streets," from there, he'd make his way out from his desert home with the subordinate shinobi following after him hopefully.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand would try and follow, albeit getting distracted rather easily and becoming lost. He'd find Lars eventually, but for now, he'd just have to find something to occupy himself with until then. Knowing Lars...well, he didn't. Maybe a bar or a nightclub would suit him? Start there.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Behold the magnificence that is the idiotic Mr. Kuzanagi!" A wild man shouted atop a rock surrounded by beautiful women and a couple of rough looking men. This man had scars that covered his body, excluding face, like an abstract painting. The aura of a mad gang leader. "Come on! Tell me what is it you want!?" The small, frail man suffering from heat stroke in his tailored suit looking up at the mad man trembled as the men who were with him scared the poor guy down. He opened his mouth to talk, but was interrupted as the crazy male jumped down from his rocky throne to look down at the man from an inch of distance. "You here for the money?! Pah! That's all you people think about these days! Money! Baby get the brief case!" One of the women sighed having to leave her comfortable spot. Disappearing for a brief moment, she would return with the black briefcase in hand. "Here you go baby..." She moaned grabbed the mad leader in a diagonal embrace. It was like his scent intoxicated her. Taking the case he looked down at the frail man. "You know. I'm gonna do you a favor." He said before opening the briefcase up to reveal the large amount money inside. He'd then proceed to fling it into the water. "What?! Are you mad?!" The man shouted in awe at the sight. "Your head will be on a stick by the end of this day!" He shouted before being picked up. "You ******** come into my turf and threaten ME?!" He'd fling the man into the water together with the money. "You ******** guy! Do you know WHO. I. AM!?" He shouted laughing. "Aleksandr, mother ********! PAAHAA!" The man swam out quickly with wet money sticking to him and ran away. Aleksandr laughed to his hearts content watching the hilarious scene. "You better send a ********' army! 'Cause if they don't kill meeeee. I'M COMING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!"

[edit]

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points :

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items