Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Love hate relationship with Shuffle game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am
Users with the 3DS were able to download, for free, Pokemon Shuffle. To be fair, it should be a win-win for a freemium game. Everyone who's ever played tic-tac-toe, connect 4, or those candy match games get to make matches. All those Pokemon fans from forever ago get...well, more pokemon and a challenge to catch 'em all.

I hit level 80, realized I'd never get those 'limited' legendary types because the chances of getting them require level 100's or more gems, and promptly dropped the game. Haven't really picked it up since. I'm sure the game is great, but Nintendo's attempts didn't really win me over this time.

Anyone filling the pokedex like a pro, or did you drop the game like me for..I don't know; Facebooks or Iphone apps of the same game design?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 pm
I dropped the game because I don't like waiting 30 minutes just to get to play again. Plus I know I'll probably never see Mewtwo or Sentret, so I stopped caring. I can't get past Mega Gengar anyway. sad

I think the design of Pokemon Rumble World is a lot better and makes more sense.

Gelnon

Alien Cosmonaut

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 pm
I play it when I just got some spare time waiting in line, etc. I haven't gotten that far in it yet. Maybe level 35. I hate have to try and catch one pokemon over and over and over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 am
I'm liking the game so far. It's nice to play when I have a little spare time and don't have access to internet.  

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:19 pm
I personally enjoy Shuffle due to the fact that it's good for quick sessions of gaming. When it comes to puzzle games like that, I don't want to sit there all day and "waste time" so I just do a quick little play through and go on with my day.  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games