Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 pm
After the whole fiasco with Groudon had died down, and the citizens living in the coastal arias of Camphoreon were let back into their homes life continued on like normal, despite the lingering strangeness of having a Legendary visit the island.
Now there was the so called "Arceus Egg" As the news was calling it, heavily guarded by the Pokemon league.

In returning the Camphoreon, Griffin had made it very clear to his underlings that the Arceus egg wasn't their concern, Team Rocket would no doubt have an interest in it, so the Grif's were to not get involved.

Not that anyone particularly wanted to risk going up against the League's most trained officers, when they themselves were just introducing Pokemon into their every day lives.
The order aside, it didn't mean that they were left without a sense of curiosity about the egg, Thus Mike and Al had taken to spending their smoke breaks on watch by the streets that faced the ocean, and the tiny gleaming speck that was supposedly this egg everyone was going on about.

Mike, a broad shouldered thin waisted man with slicked back almost greasy hair uncovering a scar that stretched his forehead flicked away the butt of his cigarette as he finished it, squinting his eyes off back toward the beach before he pushed himself up, shuffling his feet and allowing his eyes to scan the streets for anyone who might be walking by.

Al and him were for the most part sentries, They manned certain arias in the Griff's territory, dealt with potential customers for the dealers and served as an all purpose back up if they were ever called on for an emergency in the aria.
Informants knew of them well as a line to more delicate information, as they were trusted to judge what was safe for the gang, and what wasn't. They were men to talk to for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:44 pm
It wasn't an easy thing to make beach front property foreboding. With the sun throwing diamonds off the water and the sand as soft as swablu down you really had to dig deep for those darker corners.

Apparently this 'Mike' was one of those corners. Tesla didn't know much about the man himself, but she knew his gang. Or Max did at least, and apparently he and the Copper Arboks were known to one another. Weather that meant they were good terms or not...well she would just have to wait and see.

Tesla had kept her clothes layered, with bits and pieces she could shed or adjust to make disappearing easier. Hot as Ho-Ho though. Her 'I heart Jhoto' hoodie was already starting to feel a bit sticky. At least her hair wasn't all frizzy; thanks to a certain pokemon tucked away in her back pocket.

The docks bit into the sea like big, flat, concrete teeth. They gnawed at the waves, seeming to bob up and down though Tes knew that was just the ships moving. Still, it was almost mesmerizing and she just about missed Mike with all the bobbing.

"S'cuse me." The girl called out, eyes squinting with an easy smile as she approached a man who looked more at home on death row than a beach. "You Mike?"  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm
The men had noticed her before she had even spoken to them, they took notes about her, just in case, hair color, what she was wearing, how much she was wearing, how tall she was.
What was she doing here? And if she caused trouble in this territory they had their eyes on her.

Mike's eyes widened a little as she spoke to them though, shifting his shoulders up in an attempt to bring a more thuggish look to him stance after sharing a glance toward Al, who despite glancing up from under his long dark hair, didn't straighten up from where he was leaning against the wall.

"who's asking?" Mike replied with a slight jerk of his chin toward her, eying her up and down suspiciously  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:00 pm
Flashing a gap toothed grin, Tesla raised a hand towards the man.

"Most folk call me Tes, nice to meet ya! Unless you're not Mike...in which case mind pointing me in the right direction? Kinda new here." At 5"2, Tesla had to crane her neck as far as it would go to meet the other man's glower. Somehow, the baggie hoodie and jeans made her seem even slighter. Couple that with her fair skin and black hair and it was like watching a porcelain doll trying to shake hands with a Ursaring.  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 am
"Yeah no s**t." Might responded in a tone of definite bewilderment, causing the man behind him to snicker slightly.
"If you're looking for mike, then you're looking for the Griffs for one reason or the other. How about you state your business and I'll decide if it goes any further then this right now."
He held a rough tone to his voice, clearly not in the mood to be toying around, and not at all sure what to make of this tiny girl.
crossing his thick arms over his chest, wearing a brad frown over his features and waiting for Tes' next explanation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:48 am
Without missing a beat, Tesla dropped her hand. Welp, she tried being polite. Mama would be proud.

"I'm here on business for the Copper Arboks, the Jhotan gang?" Straight to the point this one. Stepping back, Tesla braces her gloved hands on a metal trash can and hops up. Sitting, the perch only brought her a couple inches higher. It would bring her to Mike's eye level if she decided to stand though. "I thought I'd give you the heads up since most of this seems to be your territory. Make sure I'm not stepping on any toes and the like." Her heels kick a soft beat into the can's side. "Would have come sooner but my ship had to take port in....Mako I think it was called? Due to damage caused by some rough seas."  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:19 pm
An eyebrow quirked at the mention the the Copper Arbocks, and for a moment the man said nothing as he allowed his eyes to slide over the girl wearing a look of mild skepticism.
It was always a big risk for other gangs to come into other gang's territories, usually ending in violence of one form or the other, Anyone in any gang would know that. After a moment though Mike seemed to frown and let off a light shrug, Her forward approach of getting into contact with the gang and declaring herself seemed to have paid off
"And what kind of business does a Copper Arbock have in Kodo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:43 pm
"If I get the Gryf's support?" Tesla asked, tilting her head. "A job to steal a shipment of new Technical machinery before it hits the market. We know this ain't really our territory but this particular shipment is destined for Jhoto." She jabs a thumb over her shoulder, towards the endless expanse of sea.

"Normally we'd wait and handle this job on our own turf but the local authorities have made things a smidge tight for us." Pinching her fingers together, Tesla continues. "Of course the bulk of anything I grab will go to you guys as thanks. Honestly, we just don't want this stuff flooding our market."

For all her cheerful chirping, the words were concise and to the point. Tesla liked her fun but getting shot before the job even started was decidedly not on her to-do-list. This wasn't her territory and like Ho-ho was she going to die young just because she forgot her manners.

Gangs were a lot like nations in their own right. You don't go sneaking across borders and you sure as Ho-ho don't wear your colors in another's territory. Wars were started that way and this gesture was meant as an olive branch, not a middle finger.

Though that'd be waaaay funnier.  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm
Mike lifted his chin a little, with the girl now eye level with him it made it harder to look down on her properly, Either way, the way she was speaking now, in a more diplomatic manner that certainly implied a level of respect that was due when on foreign territory, and the sound of that compensation really seemed to grab his attention, as well as the man slinking against the wall behind him as his head lifted up in intrigue.

Mike remained silent for a few more moments, a knit in his brow as he actually stopped to consider what she had explained.
"... They sent you to Kodo to steal stuff?" He asked to clarify,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:36 pm
Tesla blinked, not understanding the emphasis.

"Sure did. But like I said, only with your permission." She continued to gently kick her legs against the bin in a rhythm reminecent to 'row, row, row you boat.'  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm
Sharing a silent glance before turning back to the girl on the can Mike unfolded his arms, sniffing once and moving herself forward a step toward her.
"Alright-" He started "since you asked so nicely, and since you showed the Griffs our respects how about I return the favor. Some back curtain information- free of charge."

The muscular man lifted his arm to look at the watch on his wrist "In a couple of days from now, at the east side of Camphoreon, rumor's got it that some unknown shipments are being made in a black van. Set for the ol' factory storage in the broken parts of town- the police have got themselves pretty occupied with things going down on the beach, so now's a good time for anyone who wants to move something to move something. If you're looking for something a bit hard to get a hold of- then that might be a good start for you."

Al glanced sharply up at Mike, but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:22 pm
Not exactly in the position to question the sudden show of kindness; Tesla could only nod. "Alright...any chance you could tell me the make of the van?"

Tes wasn't the type to look a gift ponyta in the mouth but men like Mike weren't known for their random acts of charity. Maybe the Arboks and the Gryfs were better allies than Max let on...  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:23 pm
Mike tilted his head at the question, though it was followed by a lazy shrug and a glance off toward the beach horizon "I don't know, its a black van, you'll know it when you see it." He added with a tone of annoyance. "Its not one of ours that's for sure." He finished with a light mutter.

"Its got tinted windows." Al added "So black that you can't see through them."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:30 pm
Looking between the pair, Tesla quirked a brow and wiggled her fingers. "Ooooh, so ominous. No, I mean the model. Is it a jeep, a Liepard...gotta give me a bit more then 'it's black.'"  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 pm
"Like a Liepa-" Mike started with a moment of bewilderment "Girl it looks like a van... have you ever seen a van before? It looks like a black van... with black windows." He made a gesture with his arms, "What? you want me to draw you a picture? I look like ******** Picasso to you? I get ya free tip don't push your luck"

Al seemed much more amused by all of this then Mike did, leaning back against the wall with a light chuckle that drew a glare from Mike.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff