Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Liquor Store

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wanna get drunk without the consequences of a bar hook-up? Just grab your wallet and be sure not to drink inside the premises!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The power was incredible.
This kind of comment ran through the dark-haired man's head throughout the entire day - No, week. He had come across a goldmine of superpowers and skills, blinking alone felt strong enough to destroy towers. It came with a price, however, though the man did not pay it any heed. He found the very idea of suddenly being meant to love someone else very hard to swallow, especially considering how long he had spent with the current object of his affection. But he would worry about that later.
The strong and young-looking man dressed in a dark coat stepped into the store, looking around with a glazed look in his glowing eyes. He had expected something... classy. Box wine, sure, but not beer for commoners. Although it disgusted the royal, he wouldn't hold it against anyone. Today was a day of celebration, after all!
Striding across the aisles and causing his coat to waver behind him as it struggled to catch up, the man's electric blue eyes scanning each area until he found one that houses champagne bottles. These were unfamiliar to him, and he was sure they were used for the superfluous events of the commoners, though it would have to suffice. Now let's see... Which of these was the best to drink after taking back a kingdom and winning his love back...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:24 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Aldrich Brandt

A hand appeared beside the king, reaching out to grab a fifty-dollar bottle of champagne and setting it into a basket being held by the man's other arm. Had Earle followed the arm and looked up at the man, he'd have seen a slightly haggard, but decently handsome middle-aged man with a basket filled with booze. Wine, whiskey, even a small bottle of absinthe lay in the basket, and it seemed as though the man was determined to get more. He reached for another bottle, then seemed to notice there was a man beside him. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you," he mumbled, standing upright and waiting for the king to move. He whistled a little, eyes darting from the register to the champagne bottle right in front of Earle, then back to the register. Geez, how long was this brat going to take?!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:44 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Would Heinrich even recognize him? the king wondered as he distantly stared at the bottles before him. Of course he would, they were meant to be together! And now, with his newfound powers, he was youthful again and even more handsome, if he said so himself. Yes, the butler would swoon at the very sight of him, and he could both enjoy the sight of the foolhardy man and smite him at the same time. Why, just the thought of that defiant stare that met him as Heinrich walked away made flames of rage burn harshly inside the king's chest. He narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists as he sadistically thought of all the awful things he would do to that brat!

The dark storm clouds of thoughts vanished with a poof around Earle when the alien hand interrupted him. He blinked several times then followed the hand to the older-looking gentleman. When the man finally realized the error of his ways, Earle lowered his eyebrows to an unimpressed expression. He opened his mouth to verbally smack the simpleton for daring to as much as stand around him, but stopped. This man seemed common enough. "Ah... Perhaps you can assist me." he said and gestured towards the champagne behind him. "A dear lover of mine and I have gotten into a spat, and I hope to surprise them. Which do you think would most likely win him over?" Although he seemed at ease, he bit his tongue. He tried so hard to keep the gender a secret! Well, no matter. Should this man laugh at him he'll merely turn him into a frog and crush him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

"Huh?" Aldrich pointed to himself to see if the man was talking to him, then shrugged and set his heavy basket down, setting a hand on his hip and the other on his chin. Apology, huh? Well, he'd only ever apologized to three people, his father, his son and Peter, but liquor was almost never involved. Well, what was good as an apology drink? Definitely not champagne. That was too celebratory. Maybe wine? Wine was intimate, and the right kind was definitely romantic. Yeah, wine seemed good.
Aldrich looked around, then gestured to the wine rack on the side of the store. "Well, champagne is the wrong way to go, it's way too assuming. Wine's better, but it all depends on both the kind of person he is and how dear he is to you." The elder-looking man didn't seem to really care that the stranger had a male lover, himself being in love still with the decadent young artist. Aldrich stared at the rack for a minute, then turned back to the younger-looking man and shook his head. "If he's really important, then none of this stuff is good enough. I haven't actively sommeliered since college and even I know that. It hasn't been properly aged or bottled, and I know for a fact that the carbon dioxide levels for half of these wineries aren't up to code. If you want to impress, to win him over with just a bottle of wine, then you're better off looking into a private collection with a trained sommelier."
He picked back up his basket, still looking at the rack. "I once won over an angry lover with a Domaine Leroy Richebourg Grand Cru that had been bottled in 1949 by a deaf-mute woman in Cote de Nuits, France. Believe me, wine can do anything." Turning back to the king, Aldrich smiled, as if there was nothing he himself could really do to help now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle's graceful smile quickly fell to an annoyed frown as he heard the man go on and on. The incompetent little brat! Did this fool honestly believe that someone like him would think these kinds of drinks were the best?! And to wear such a smug look! Really, humans were disgusting.
"I'm well aware that these are not the best choices, but this city does not focus on high-end products as well as I am rushed for time." he said with that kind smile and patient tone still on, though the subtext could give away how irritated he was. When the other man turned back, so too did Earle. "I always preferred Alexis Cabernet Sauvignon, anyway." he muttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

Aldrich tapped his chin in thought. "Alexis Cabernet Sauvignon, yeah?" he repeated, then gestured to the door. "I have a 2005 in my own personal collection. I've been collecting wine ever since my company started up, so if you want, I could show you what I have with me in the city." A town car blinked its lights outside, and Aldrich waved a hand, requesting more time. "It's only about ten minutes away. What do you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle turned his head when he heard the man's offer and followed his gaze to the door. This simpleton wanted to hand him fine wine? He was speaking to a complete stranger, why would he do something like that? "And what would you be expecting in return?" the king raised and eyebrow while turning to face him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

"Nothing," replied Aldrich quietly, looking away from the man. "I mean, I've been where you are. If I can help, then I want to." He handed the basket to the clerk, saying he'd send his driver back to buy them later, then started walking to the door. "Come on, then. I don't want to take up more of your time than I need to."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:43 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

The king looked at the man that was so willing to give him part of his own collection of wine. This was far too suspicious, surely that man would want something in return. However, it wasn't like the king was completely powerless. Should he sense anything bad he would not hesitate to demolish this man.
"Fine." he finally agreed and followed him out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash