Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The breeze was brisk today. It whipped about their manes, the locks sweeping about more dramatically than usual. Along with the sounds of the birds was a strange cry that stopped Fetch in his tracks.

"It sounds like something being killed," he mused, ears flicking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 am

Not that Fathom would like to admit to such common things, but he wasn't in the best of moods. His hair was quite a bit longer than his brother's and they were walking with the wind. Which was quite stupid. Subtly tossing his head to clear his hair from his eyes (and failing), he brightened at the prospect of changing directions.

"Yes," he said, half-turning to try to make the wind work with him, for goodness' sake, "it rather does, doesn't it? We should turn back."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:31 am
"No, no," Fetch said, turning his head to the noise and lifting his head to free his fringe from his face, completely ignorant (or dismissive) of Fathom's concerns. "I think we ought to investigate. There might be something interesting going on, and I'd like to benefit if so."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:34 am
"Or," he almost snapped, but it came out more of a slightly pointed tone, "we might be next, and since I can barely see to run, I'd probably be slaughtered first."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am
"I'll be leading," He laughed and amusedly turned on his hoof, beckoning his distressed brother in the appropriate (or not) direction, sometimes looking back to see the hair in his face. He seriously doubted they couldn't handle whatever situation was happening, and if it got serious, he knew exactly what strategy to sacrifice his sibling by.

Ruriska
Hi Ruri I finally got my arse down to doing this! If you'd like to pull in Bait and Morphy is available and happy to, go ahead, but otherwise we three can work it out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:05 am

Something was being killed.

Though to be precise, the something was no longer being killed exactly and was instead in the process of dying, noisily.

Overkill stood back, her chest heaving from exertion and her side messily ripped open from the unlucky swipe of a tusk. At least the boar was in worse shape, with half its guts spilled out across the ground.

"I think I went too far again," the doe said over the sound of the wailing pig, turning her head to look at her sister and sounding no more than slightly perturbed. "Are you hurt?"  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was probably something disturbing about just how pleased Bait looked, but it mattered not. She watched the boar bleed out with a look of satisfaction, though her expression no longer held the pure pleasure it had when her beautiful Overkill had been battling the beast.

She turned her warm attentions to her dearest sister and smiled, replying honey sweet, "No, thanks to you, my most lovely."

Her brow furrowed at the sight of Overkill's side--it was a rather nasty gash--and she came forward. While she quite enjoyed seeing her sister tear all asunder, she never wished for harm to actually come to the dark-coated doe, the only creature beside herself that she felt something genuine and tender for. "Oh- Overkill, I'm sorry."

But it was for the wound, not the fight. That was something Bait could never apologize for. She leaned close, touching her nose to her sister's cheek before turning her attentions to the wound. The least she could do was begin to clean it off and so she began to clean around the gash, humming softly as she went.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 am
It never occurred to her, it never did, to question that satisfied smile. It was self-deception at the highest level, for Overkill still thought her sister to be the most innocent doe in the entire world, regardless of how many times they stumbled into trouble.

"I’m just glad you’re okay," Overkill breathed out a sigh of relief, shifting her weight and wincing as it pulled at the wound. "Don’t be sorry. It’s not so bad."

Now that she had been assured that her dear sister had not a single bruise, her attention turned back to the dying beast. "I should finish it."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 am
There was no reply as Bait continued to attend to the wound. Though Overkill said that it wasn't so bad, it was a wound nonetheless. While Bait had not the capacity to feel guilt precisely, it was cases like these that she came the closest.

Finally, when she was satisfied, she pulled away with a hum. She surveyed the wound, blood a rather becoming, but incongruous, smear across her lips. "I suppose you should."

Her wide, dark eyes settled onto the bleeding boar. If not for the blood, she was the very picture of benevolence.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 am
"I only hurt it because it threatened you," she said, unnecessarily trying to excuse her actions. Bait didn’t mind. Bait was the only one that understood.

"I’ll do it now." But she didn’t stir, even after her sister had finished her bloody ministrations and time stretched out with only the screeching of the boar to ruin the moment. It was dying so slowly.

Overkill finally moved to stand above the stricken creature and with the lift of a hoof, smashed in its throat and cut off the cries. Yet still it twitched and it took two more powerful blows to cave in the skull and finally finish the job.

"That’s better."

Maxx D
You're up!

Jun D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:59 am
A low whistle drifted along the wind, trailing off just at the boar's carcass. Fetch emerged right after it, scaled brows raised at the grisly scene.

"Hmm," he looked down, scaled brow raised. "I would ask if you ladies would consider sharing, but I'm not sure it's in great eating shape. Was this the screeching we heard all the way over there?"

An indulgent smile and a brief point of his hoof. These were pretty, if potentially disturbed does.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 pm
Fathom stared at the bloody carcass for just a tad too uncomfortably long, then distastefully turned away.

"Brother, for shame," he said, gazing off into the distance, "speaking of such things when a lady is injured. Might there be anything we could do for your wound? There are herbs."

Then did he humbly incline his head (though not so much that his hair would touch the bloody mud).

Ruriska
Here you go, bby! I'll reply to our others tomorrow! <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:30 am
Overkill reacted to the intrusion as would be expected; with a volatile mix of embarrassment and irritation

"It’s fine. Take it. It’s yours," she snapped to the first buck while giving the second one a look that warned him not to even think about getting too close.

Amorpheous
<3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:50 am
The gaze Bait turned on the two bucks was speculative, inviting; she smiled and her countenance was so sweet that the effect could not be ruined by the blood on her maw. Circling around her sister with an easy grace, she settled comfortingly against Overkill's unwounded side.

She rested her head against Overkill's, cleaning the blood from her mouth rather deliberately as she considered the two bucks. "We're quite alright. Just a misunderstanding."

The good humor in her voice said that she understood her understatement perfectly well and was inviting them to partake in a joke, though how a fatal misunderstanding could be funny was not self-evident.

Maxx D
* u*
Jun D

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:50 pm
Well. Clearly the darker doe didn't care for his offer. What did it matter, anyway? Fetch already had his eyes on her, and it wasn't as if such triviality bothered him...much.

He courteously nodded and kept silent, pretending that he was merely content to let his brother take the lead, rather than actively sulking...though the lighter doe's deliberate actions tempted a smirk.

Your move now, Fetch.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces