Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOT] Blanca

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. About her:My darling ghostie-babe is new to Halloween. She's incredibly shy and would usually rather talk to her bunny than others, unless she IS her bunny. Then she's very sociable. But you'll be talking to a plush doll.

Looking for: I'm really just looking to get her more well-adjusted to the world. Looking for friends, acquaintances, people who may or may not ever bother talking to her again. I want to avoid too much drama for her right now, but a little is alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:48 am
HI HI OMG I have Maddie who can shapeshift into her teddy form, and I'd LOVE it if they could do a meet-and-greet while in plushie form. I think it'd be adorable ; u ;  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 am
[A.V.]
HI HI OMG I have Maddie who can shapeshift into her teddy form, and I'd LOVE it if they could do a meet-and-greet while in plushie form. I think it'd be adorable ; u ;

This totally has potential to be a lot of fun. Blanca is definitely up for a plushie-outing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:07 am
FigmentWolf
[A.V.]

This totally has potential to be a lot of fun. Blanca is definitely up for a plushie-outing.

Awesome!!
I can start it if you'd like. :>
(Won't be until tomorrow after exam ; u ; )  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 am
[A.V.]

Awesome!!
I can start it if you'd like. :>
(Won't be until tomorrow after exam ; u ; )

That works for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 am
I'd like to offer up Circe and/or Hayes for some roleplay, spars, etc. Pretty much whatever?

FigmentWolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:04 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

>>; Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I missed this. For some reason, Gaia doesn't like to alert me when I'm quoted on the forums. I've been pretty AFK/MIA and distracted with IRL stuff. But uhm. Yeah. If you're still interested in playing with Blanca, I'm totally up for either of them!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 pm
FigmentWolf
~Kiana_Nala~

>>; Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I missed this. For some reason, Gaia doesn't like to alert me when I'm quoted on the forums. I've been pretty AFK/MIA and distracted with IRL stuff. But uhm. Yeah. If you're still interested in playing with Blanca, I'm totally up for either of them!

Lol. It's okay.
Yeah, I'm still down for it. I'll be a little slow because my friend from Japan is visiting, plus the meta soon and then fall classes starting back on the 30th. c:
Which one tickles your fancy? XD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'm down for either. Her meeting a necromancer could be interesting for my ghostie-gal. Or meeting another ghost. She's really only had any interaction with one ghoul and it wasn't/isn't exactly the best. She needs some friends. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 pm
FigmentWolf
~Kiana_Nala~

I'm down for either. Her meeting a necromancer could be interesting for my ghostie-gal. Or meeting another ghost. She's really only had any interaction with one ghoul and it wasn't/isn't exactly the best. She needs some friends. XD

Lol. Well, if you are down for meeting both we could do that. Maybe start with Circe and go from there?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'd be up for that. 8D Would you like to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:02 am
FigmentWolf

Would you be willing to start?
If not, I can probably get to it on Thursday. XD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items