Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RP House

Back to Guilds

Where all your RP needs are met! 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, RPing, action 

Reply Read First
Introduce your self, See your People <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:57 pm
Hello and Welcome to Our Tiny Guild RP House!
Its an Honor to see people coming in and Fresh Idea's around the corner.
Here Is a place where you can Introduce yourself, you can skip it if you want
but hey, its more fun if you don't

Here are A few things to get you started!

Gaia Name
How long have you been on Gaia
Favorite RP Genre
Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit

if you want to add more, saying your Favorite Color, Book, first RP, Favorite year, Nickname and so on are also up to you,
Share as much or as little as you like smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:05 pm
Hadies queen
you can skip it if you want
but hey, its more fun if you don't

But skipping is so fun! I get so many funny looks when I do heart
...Oh, you meant like ignoring, didn't you? Okidoki, that makes more sense ^.^

Welp, I am Siren's Cry - or would be, but Gaia doesn't like apostrophe's o.o
I've been on Gaia for... what, six years, including the two-year break in between? Lot longer than this account's existed, that's for sure.
I live, eat, breathe and sleep Fantasy and Adventure.
Literacy? Errrrm... I drift a lot. If we're talking about structure and grammatical integrity, I am definitely among the literate crowd, but I tend to hover around a paragraph and a half in post length most days, so feel free to file that away wherever - just don't be surprised when I flip that upside down every now and then sweatdrop

Herro~  

Sirens Cry

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:26 pm
Sirens Cry
Nice to meet ye Miss smile I hope we can grow to exceed expectations

Hello All!
I Am Vice Capt. Haides Queen
Yes I know my name is misspelled, I made this account a while back and have grown to like the mistake that makes my name unique.

I've been on Gaia sine '07.....well this account since '09, I took a recent break this last year but now I'm back and rolling

I love Fantasy, Action, Adventure, and all things in between, never got a hold of Horror though....

My literacy all depends on who i'm RPing with, if you give me a one line, you sure as hell ain't getting no paragraph back, I will match the people I roleplay with, My grammar, spelling, dancing, is decent I think, at least i'm not stabbing your eyes with half asstacular words XD

-Haides  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 pm
Greetings!
My name is Maikku Haddo!
I've been on Gaia for about 9 and a half years.
My favorite kind of RP is Adventure/Romance.
I'd like to think I'm in the "Advanced Lit." category...

I look forward to meeting you all.
heart  

Maikku Haddo

Choppaz Loaded

Anxious Bear

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 pm
Gaia Name:TaeKyuEunChulYeOppa!
How long have you been on Gaia 08
Favorite RP Genre: fiction, supernatural, Romance, School, real life rp, fantasy, adventure, and 1x1, sometime 4x4 i also dont mind group but it must have some sort of system on replying,

i dont like historical, Scific, Gory, and taboo, Yaoi, Yuri and animal/furriers rp.

Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit: I wanna say it depends on my mood and the RP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:56 pm
Gaia Name: The Furry Fuzzball
How long have you been on Gaia: A Little Over 6 Years
Favorite RP Genre: Furry Or Fantasy
Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit: In Between

I Am The Furry Fuzzball And I Love To RP!  

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:58 pm
Gaia Name: iXx Cole xXi
How long have you been on Gaia: Oh Jeesh. I know there's a counter for it but I feel like guessing is more fun. Ssooo XD like 4 years? Maybe?
Favorite RP Genre: Why you ask hard questions? xD. Uhm. Well let's see. Pretty much anything tbh. I do enjoy darker themes although I prefer to have hints of humor laced in as well. xD basically any rp where I can throw my character into awkward, uncomfortable, weird, and painful situations for a laugh.
Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit: I consider myself advanced. I don't write as much as your very VERY literate individuals but I usually try to match my partner in length. So if you give me a lot I'll return it and if you give me a sentence I'll return the favor. xD

Hopefully I didn't make too many typos on my phone but hey, you'll figure it out. xD. Hope to get involved in the guild community!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:45 pm
Hello~

I'm Howecho but you can just call me Echo. ^^

I've been on about a year with this account but I found Gaia a couple years ago and made an account then.

I mostly do fantasy, romance, supernatural but I can get into just about any genre.

lit or semi-lit. It really depends on a few things like my mood and if I have a headache or not. I do have a few short stories if anyone wants to read them though. ^^

Oh and just so ya'll know i tend to have a bit of a wolfish way of playing.  

Howecho

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm
Gaia Name
HealingAssass1n, yes, I know its contradictory... its why I made it that way.
How long have you been on Gaia
5.547 years = 2026 days
Favorite RP Genre
Anything with an interesting story, unique ideas (I use unique loosely), unique characters, Plot twists... anything that isn't as plain as basic plots unless given a nice twist
Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit
Hmm, Advanced Not-Lit! Ha! Take that rules... wait, no that just sounds bad. Hmm... Well I hate one-liners with a passion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:47 pm
The name is Mekito, I just joined gaia, I have only just begun to rp so I guess I like action and romance type of rping, I have no clue if I am lit or not but I write so how hard can rping be.  

Mekito Hauta

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:13 pm
Gaia Name: Ninja Panbaka

How long have you been on Gaia: Umm since the 6th grade. I've had multiple accounts but since then 6th grade (I'm currently a college sophomore)

Favorite RP Genre: Action and Comedy and a little Romance every now and then

Advanced-Lit, Not-Lit
Medium? If that makes sense. I don't know what would constitute as advanced but yeah...I haven't RP-ed on here in a while but I've been meaning to get back into to it so it was great I was invited to join this guild.
I hope to have fun RPing with you all!~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:12 pm
Hello, I'm Krylancelo Mooncrest, however you may call my Kry for short.
I've been on Gaia for about 7 and a half years now and I love this site dearly.
My favorite genre is either Fantasy or Love. A lot of times they go hand in hand and I like that a lot.
I wouldn't consider myself advanced-Lit, but maybe a strong medium-Lit. I usually try to get a paragraph in or more if I can, but my father cursed me with his, if you have something to say it don't beat around the bush, moto. So bare with me sometimes if my paragraphs seem a little odd sometimes.  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Korxus

Demonic Kitten

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm
Hello, I am 08-Link I have been a Gaian for about three to five years now I think.
I don't necessarily have a favorite rp genre, I can and will rp just about anything, however if there is something I can't or won't do I will let you know.
I can play both male and female characters, and I would also like to think that I am rather literate, and I don't really like people who are, pretty much I hate text talk in an rp unless it is in fact in a text between two characters, but I would still prefer it not to be there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm
Hi everyone~! I'm ghostlygoddess2017, and I really haven't been on Gaia for very long. Long enough to know my way around, though.
My fave rp genre tends to be something between supernatural rps and horror rps. I tend to rp a lot of characters that fall in those lines,
especially my Melinoe character. Greek goddess of ghosts, y'know? She's not a godmod I swear. I hate them as much as
the next person. I tend to be pretty literate, and prefer to be literate.

Spook Spirit

Elfin Vampire

9,975 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Salted Nutz

Thirteenth Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:15 pm
Hello! I'm Salted Nutz, and I love to rp! I have been on gaia for quite a few years now, I'm not completely sure how long. I don't really have a favorite genre, and I like to brainstorm with my rp partners for great ideas. I'd like to think of myself as quite literate, and I like paragraph from rps. If you wanna rp with me just pm me, or if it's alright I'll make an rp search thread and we can go from there! ^_^

Read First

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff