Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Didn't See You There (Dirge / Merry) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:35 pm
The night had been long, but not full of terrors. No, in fact, it had been full of fun, if anyone else counted raging and making very loud pouty faces at Scario Kart to be fun. Stupid 200 cc mode...

Dirge suffered when he had to wake up for a stupid class about stupid things he didn't care about because they were stupid. The Kasha's body ached, head pounded, and very being basically told him to not do anything ever again. But he had to, or his mother would call and yell at him again for slacking off instead of doing his assignments and yadda yadda blah blah blah.

So, it was with much turmoil and moaning that the boil slipped into his robes, did nothing with his hair, and maybe put on some odorant before slogging to his first class of the day with his eyes closed and a constant flurry of yawning.

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 pm
Merry, to the contrary, was her usual bubbly self when she let herself out of her dorm that morning and headed down the hall on her way to her first class. There was a spring in her step and a bounce to her curls as she bounded down the stair s and damn near threw herself around a corner--

And right into the poor tiger boil in the robe. There was a muffled sound that followed the collision, then a hastily blurted apology.

Then Merry realized she'd met the boil before. Sort of. "Hey, I know you!"

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:49 pm
The kasha less roared in surprise and more shrieked like a three year old, claws out and hitodama flaring up and shaking in alarm as he landed on his a**.

He groaned, squinting blearily at the force that had just toppled him, blinking a few times as she spoke.

"Uhh...you do?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 am
"Yeah! Well, kind of," she said brightly, then amended with a chuckle. "You were bidding on my friend back when the student council had their auction." She couldn't recall though if he'd won.

A thoughtful expression dominated pretty features for a long second before she gave a shake of her head and a small she's of shoulders, dismissive.

"Don't think I ever caught your name though. You're newer, right?" Technically Merry was as well, but she'd been creeping around campus with the twins for years now.

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:25 pm
"Oh...yeah, Matty helped me win that auction." Dirge muttered while rubbing his head, still staring blearily at the mystery ghoul. "We cuddled a lot, her tail makes a good blanket." He said innocently before groaning, fighting against gravity to stand up.

The hitodama settled down, resuming their lazy bob around the kasha as he resettled and slouched with a giant, unapologetic yawn.

"Ummm...Dirge. Yeah, I've only been here for a few Octobers."

beejoux

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:54 pm
Pale hands had come to rest on curved hips, weight shifting to one side as she watched him. "Anna's a great cuddler," she agreed with a grin and a chuckle. "The best."

Her attention twitched from the boil himself to the bits floating around him, and curiously she brought up one hand, a finger extended with the intention of prodding one. They were very curious.

"I'm Merry." Not that he'd asked, but it seemed only fair. "What are these?"

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:55 pm
"Yeah. Pretty sweet cuddles." Dirge agreed, rubbing his eyes and squinting a little at Merry. So much energy for so early in the morning. How did she even manage that?

"Uhm. They're called Hitodama... they're just sorta there? I can't really explain them." Dirge mumbled, watching her watching them. The little fires bounced, the one Merry investigating bouncing as if happy to be noticed. "Everyone in my family has 'em. I think they're like, partially, what's the word... sentient."

Eloquent and knowledgeable were not terms to describe the boil with.

beejoux

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 pm
Merry was a perpetual ball of energy. She radiated with it. They could have powered the school for a week if they could have tapped into her endless flow.

She'd leaned in to investigate the little fireball she had prodded with the tip of a claw, and a delighted trill followed as it bounced joyfully in response. "Oh!" Precious fire babies! "That's really awesome!" Another prod followed, and a soft, dove like coo of a sound as she pursed her lips at the flickering little ball.

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:19 pm
The hitodama continued to bounce with fervor, like a giggling toddler. Dirge watched with brief amusement, then yawned, dozed off for a few seconds, then started awake. "So... Merry..."

s**t. How do friend? Conversations were weird, man...

"Uh...you like video games?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:47 pm
Bright eyes flicked from glowing ball to the boil it was hovering near, and she flashed him a grin, dipping her head in a small nod. "Mmm! Yes, though I haven't played very many. We didn't have anything like that back home." Nor did they have phones, or much in the way of power, or electrical devices.

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:50 pm
Okay, cool. She was into video games, that was a good ice breaker, yeah? They could totally start something based off a mutual like of video games. Yup, totally.

'You, uh, would you like to play some more? I have, like a whole lot you can play if you'd like? There's Scario Kart, that's my favorite, Super Scare Bros, The Legend of Screecher, a few weird games about like, some little stick man rolling up a ball of other objects and creeple." Dirge offered with a very lopsided smile, growing a little less tired now that video games were a subject. Anything that wasn't school was a welcome subject, really.

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 am
In to might have been a little generous, but she did appreciate them. That didn't mean she was all that skilled, but they were still fun, all the same.

The offer had her ears perking. "Yes! Yes I would like that!" A chance to do something she didn't often get to do, as well as the opportunity to make a new friend. The ghoul bounced on her feet, grinning brightly at the tiger boil. "When?" Now was fine, really. She had class, but she had been trying to cool her heels just a bit so Ahm could catch up to her.

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm
"We should definitely play now!" Dire bounced, fangs bared in a genuine smile. An excuse to skip class? Hell yes. Mummy couldn't even be mad about it! He was making friends! Building character!

His father's stern nagging was of course in his mind, but it didn't show. Father could be a sour old puss as long as he liked; Dirge was going to make friends and play video games all damn day.

"Have you ever been to the Demon dorms?" He asked, turning on his heel to start leading the way regardless.

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 am
Well, the boil was definitely awake now! Merry chuckled as he bounced on his toes, flashing teeth in an eager grin. "Yeah we can play now."

She fell into step beside him as he turned and started leading her off towards the dorms. "A time or two," she answered with a giggle, tucking a curl back behind her ear. She had friend in the demon dorms, though since he and his ghoulfriend had gotten serious she hadn't seen much of him.

"You're a demon then?" It was asked curiously, and her head tilted a bit as she glanced at him. If she'd had to guess she'd have said monster. He looked the part, at least.

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:50 pm
Hell yeaaaaah. Skipping class to play video games with a new friend? Best. Day. Ever. The boil grinned widely, hands behind his head, as they trekked. "Yeah, 100% Grade A Demon. Don't look it, I know - Mother and Father always said we were different. Not really outcasts, but like... I dunno. We're just not your typical demons." He shrugged, noncommittal. Dirge liked his stripes, his tail, his gaggle of flame spirits. So what if he didn't have wings.

"What about you? I'm not a huge fan of assuming, because - well, y'know. Monster?"

beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces