Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] New Bloom (Rhapsody x Meets-the-Sea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To say the bright doe was excited was an understatement. As light on her feet as she could with the subtle but obvious feeling in her stomach. Usually she'd be bouncing off the trees of the swamp or galavanting and running as fast as she could on the warm sands of her desert home for no particular reason just to smell the flowers and bathe in clear lakes or sing towards the sky.

But no, this time she had a special goal for once, to find someone who could make this adventure even more exciting!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meets-the-Sea couldn't help but smile when she stumbled upon the acha doe, clearly excited by her condition. Even if she hadn't had a motherfather-given sixth sense for these things, the acha's pregnancy would have been easy enough to spot. As it was, Meets was more than used to being subtly led by instinct on her wanderings to those in need of her blessing -- young does, especially. These encounters never caused her anything but pleasure.

"Starting to weigh you down a little, aren't they?" the legendary teased kindly, her voice light as she stepped into the doe's line of sight. "They'll get much bigger before you're done -- you may have to learn to walk a little heavier on your feet for a while."

Aric Val
It's been wayyyy too long since I've done a blessing! Forgive me if I'm rusy.

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 am
The doe was looking for somekin, but didn't really expect an arrival so soon! Rhapsody abruptly stopped on her heels, eyes a tad wide and a little smile on her face the grew wider.

"Hello!" She said sweetly, she wasn't the sharpest stone in the swamp but even she could tell that this kimeti was special. "Indeed, it's a strange feeling," she smiled happily, starting to move again at a slower pace though still cheerily prancing towards the doe and dancing small circles in front of her. "--But certainly not an unwelcome one. Ah, how big shall they grow?" She asked curiously, so very new to this.

hybridic
!!No problem harper, you're great! THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing the blessing! ;v; I love meets the sea <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:13 pm
Meets-the-Sea couldn't help but chuckle with pleasure as the little doe danced in front of her. She had found she had a particular fondness for acha and their often endless enthusiasm. "Well, for your kind they are usually eggs," she replied, smiling down at the pregnant doe before tilting her head as another thought came to her. "Though on occasion they are not. Nevertheless, they'll be here before you know it, and you'll hardly remember the weight then."

Aric Val

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm
The ache beamed at the mysterious doe, finally pausing from her little happy dance to look at her proper. "Oh and you're so pretty." She paused, lowering her eyes in rare thought. "Will I be able to handle them? I mean I'm very small and --- gosh, will they be pretty too?" Rhapsody said with a smile, tail moving still in excitement.

"What shall I do? Do I have to do anything special for them to be alright?" Her hooves started to pick up again, pacing in front of the legendary kimeti, eager to listen.

hybridic
sorry for the lateness ;A;

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:41 pm
Meets kneeled down so that the two of them were of a height, wrapping her finned tail around her. "I'm sure they will be just as pretty as their mother is. And as capable too." She tilted her head and smiled knowingly at the acha. "No matter what size they are."

She let out a gentle laugh, its sound like water trickling over stones, as the acha began to dance again. "You seem to be doing just fine so far. Remember to eat enough, and don't exert yourself too much--" this last was accompanied by a knowing grin; it seemed unlikely this particular lady would be very restive in her convalescence -- "and your children will be healthy. In fact," she closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them again their glow seemed to have deepened somehow, and her voice grown stronger and more reverberant, "I promise your children will be as full of life and energy as you are." She grinned down at the doe and gave her a wink. "Though I can't promise you'll be able to keep up with them, necessarily."

Aric Val
Noooo no worries, I just wanted to make sure you had seen it! Sorry for slow and not-great writing, it's been a whiiiiile heh

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 am
She chuckled at that, "Even as small as a little songbird?"

Rhapsody was very pleased, eyes following the kimeti as she started to dance again-- and stopping when she mentioned that. "AH! -- Of course, I must remember I am bringing others with me now." She said practically (for once), bowing her head and closing her eyes for a quiet moment hearing those words. "That -- That's lovely, I feel very comforted. I will be a wonderful mother!" And with that, the acha spun once in place and stopped again in realization. "Right! Gentle and careful."

She moved forward, moving close to the blue doe, if she could, her cheek touching the other's leg. "Many thanks to you! I do hope they will be as wise as you are somehow!"

hybridic
You're great QvQ

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces