Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
An Fíor Rí Arthur ~ A King Arthur Rp (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking about joining??
  Yes!
  No...
  Don't Know Yet.
View Results

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image

( The True King Arthur - title taken from Irish)

User Image

Story

There have been many stories of King Arthur and His Knights recorded throughout history some contradict each other, each adds it's own take on Arthurian mythology. In the tradition of Kings of Britain, Mort' de Arthur, The Once and Future King, The Mists of Avalon, Merlin, and many others comes a new take on an old classic. Camelot's former king, Uther Pendragon has fallen and his only legitimate heir, Arthur Pendragon, has taken the throne. Arthur is young and inexperienced still the people hope that he will rise to be a great king. In this land magic has been outlawed as have magical creatures but they are still around and many are bitter, including Arthur's half-sister Morgana.

Meanwhile, Merlin, a magician who serves as Arthur's advisor and closest friend tries to hide his own ties to witchcraft all while trying to convince Arthur that he should change the laws to the betterment of everyone. Meanwhile Morgana has gone to find her other half-brother, Mordred in Ireland where the pair have raised an army to destroy Arthur and take over Camelot. However, Merlin has helped Arthur gather the best fighters in the realm, his knights, men and women all who are well trained in combat.

All credit goes to Cassandra Sandsmark, this was all hers I take no credit for it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

1. Be respectful of myself and all other players.
2. Romance is allowed but cybering is not.
3. Obey gaia's TOS and the rules of the Guild
4.Be reasonable with powers.
5. No auto-hits and no being so invincible that no one can beat you.
6. No saying " Well in this Arthur myth..." There are millions of them! We won't be following any one exactly! That takes away the point of an rp! This is a different take, Lancelot doesn't have to end up with Guinevere, Merlin's allowed to make mistakes, characters don't have to follow the stories that have been written about them and can take radically new turn. If you want the Arthurian stories which are in the books --- Then go read them! They are very good books after all.
7. That being said knowledge of Arthurian mythology is not required
8. Cursing is allowed but too much is an eyesore for anyone. Keep it to a minimum.
9. Knights, and other characters may be of any gender, sexual orientation, or race ( provided it's a race which fits in and not just one you made up) The exception are those listed such as Arthur and Guinevere are going to be human. Also characters working for Arthur will have to hide their true heritage as magic types are not welcomed in Camelot.
10. NO character is immortal- Period! All characters can die.
11. Pm all profiles to me titled " The Once and Future King"
12. Keep OCC stuff in the OCC thread.
13. Anime and fantasy pictures only and all posts must include a picture. Try your best to make the profiles look pretty.
14. I can deny anything in your profile for any reason.
15. Have fun!  

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

[imgleft]image url [/imgleft]
[b] They call me[/b] (name)
[b] I happen to be [/b] (role.. prince, guard, etc...)
[b] I was born a [/b] (human, elf, or anything fantasy oriented for lesser known species include a description link. Do not make up your own species )
[b] I have this many candles on my birthday cake [/b] ( age)
[b] I am from [/b] ( where you were born)
[b] Last time I checked I was [/b] ( male or female)
[b] I'm attracted to [/b] (straight, gay, bi.. etc)
[b] Look what I can do [/b] ( optional- up to three magic powers. No going overboard)
[b] Look what I got! [/b] ( optional- weapons)
[b] A little about me [/b] ( bio - must be at least one paragraph no more then three)
[b] I like to think I'm in charge but really [/b] ( username)

Reserves:
xxMale
[align=center][img]Please make your image 190x190[/img]

[size=15][color=color1]♕[/color][color=white]♕♕[/color][color=color2]NAME-MALE[/color][color=white]♕♕[/color][color=color1]♕[/color][/size]
[color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color3][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color3][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size]
[color=color1]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]
[color=color3][size=11](Role)
(Race)
(Age)
(Username)[/color][/size]
[color=color1]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/align]

xxFemale
[align=center][img]Please make your image 190x190[/img]

[size=15][color=color1]♔[/color][color=white]♔♔[/color][color=color2]NAME-FEMALE[/color][color=white]♔♔[/color][color=color1]♔[/color][/size]
[color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color3][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color3][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size][color=white][size=11]xxx[/color][/size][color=color2][size=9] ♟ [/color][/size]
[color=color1]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]
[color=color3][size=11](Role)
(Race)
(Age)
(Username)[/color][/size]
[color=color1]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image

User Image
♕♕Arthur Pendragon♕♕
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
King of Camelot
Human
Phoenix347

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
♔♔Guinevere Pendragon♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Queen of Camelot
Human
16 Years Old
-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
♕♕MERLIN♕♕
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Trusted Advisor to King Arthur
Warlock
Apparent 25 or so Years Old
NancyGlorry

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
♔♔Morgana de la Fay♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur's half sister
Witch
DX_Sushi_XD

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
♕♕Averet Deryk Hawkins♕♕
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Guardian of the Royal Family
Half-Elf
Awkward_Rainicorn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

♔♔Shea Alu Fraser♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Medic but also knows how to wield a sword
Human
dragonprincess_bloom

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
These are characters who rarely show up but do pop up occasionally to help the plot along.

User Image Lady of the Lake Keeper of Excalibur also known as Lady Mia she lives in a large lake and appears as a beautiful woman. She's good friends with Merlin but also speaks with Morgana and any who seek her wisdom and advice. No one knows how long she has been around and few know of her true form which is that of a mermaid. She can control all forms of water and her husband lives in Avalon, where she has close ties to many of the inhabitants.

User ImageQueen of Avalon The fairy queen Titania rarely if ever leaves Avalon. She is good friends with the Lady of the Lake and occasionally talks to Aten and Merlin. She's very fond of Arthur, something which her husband despises, she often changes forms and watches Camelot from a distance.

User Image King of Avalon The fairy king Oberon is very protective of his wife and despises her interest in King Arthur. He is the one who sends Puck to go aid Mordred. Oberon is not fond at all of Merlin and often aides Modred and Morgana.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 pm
Announcement

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Private Chambers, Camelot Castle
xWith: Alone
xThoughts: Such exhaustion...
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Arthur Pendragon, the new king of Camelot, and future king of England as many have said, was nearing exhaustion. After his father, King Uther Pendragon left the world in mid night, Arthur took the throne and responsibilities of the kingdom, but found it was not as easy a task. Incidents of death and injury involving magic were increasing, justifying his father's ban of magic. To make matters worse, his sister Morgana had left, for where, he was unsure, but he felt it had something to do with the recent threats from Mordred. While they were only half related, he still considered her a sister, and hoped she would return and help the matters of magic. He was walking through his castle to his own chambers, hoping some rest would help somehow.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DX_Sushi_XD

Romantic Raider

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  Where~On Castle grounds
                                                  With~No one
                                                  Wearing~Dress
                                                  Feeling~At Ease

News of Uther Pendragon's death reached Morgana de la Fay far quicker then one would expect. Upon hearing of her Stepfather's demise the woman felt conflicted for a few seconds, though he had done little in the raising of her, he was still considered to be family, some would find it strange if his death did not sadden her. Uther had more so used her to give him an advantage in any war he fought. She really did detest the man but like any clever woman she pretended to be distressed by her StepFather's passing and set out to council her dear little brother, Arthur.

However just counseling over the loss of a Father was not her only intent. This was an opening, a chance to turn Arthur's opinion of magical beings around. Hopefully she would be able to influence him enough to get him to change the law against people like herself. Though that would clearly take some time and a much thought out plan. Knowing that she would have to leave her own small Kingdom, Morgana placed her adviser in charge while she was absent. Though her Kingdom was small Morgana was well loved for her healing abilities and her power in being able to hide those with powers from the law. Sadly even in her own Kingdom she could do nothing against the outlawing of magical beings. This being because her Kingdom was in Arthur's land and because she was not Queen she also did not have the right to over rule his law, though she had every right to challenge it.

The ride from her Kingdom to Arthur's would take no less the two days so it left the woman with some time to plot how she would go about greeting her half brother. Their relationship had been good when they were younger and had only recently turned a bit sour over the idea of the laws set in place by her Stepfather, Uther Pendragon. One thing was clear to her though, if Arthur planned to keep that law in place Morgana would not stand for it.

Arthur had been a sweet boy growing up, Morgana hated to think she would have to fight with Arthur over the law. She had always been protective of him. Shielding him from Uther, healing all those little scraps and bumps, surely he could not push all her love and care for him aside and keep Uther's laws in place. Laws that threatened her own life. Morgana feared that if the laws gained any more followers she and her own small Kingdom would be in grave danger. If Arthur denounced the law against people of magical origins the Kingdom would have and easier time adjusting to the new rule of Arthur. He would gain a lot more support as well.

Once she arrived at the castle gates Morgana sent the knights she had been traveling with back home, wanting it to be as guarded as possible. Of course they were reluctant to do so but the woman assured them that she could handle herself, plus the less hostile she appeared to be the better. Thankfully she had no trouble getting in the gates, she was still considered a lady of high class thanks to none knowing that she was indeed a witch.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:13 pm

User ImageUser Image
══x════════════════x══════x x══════x════════════════x══

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

G u i n e v e r exP e n d r a g o nXXX
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXQueen of Camelot

XXThe last week seemed to be just one big blur to Guinevere, it started off full of sadness when the King of Camelot Uther Pendragon passed away. Though it dramatically turned around with the last order of the late king that her and the young Prince Arthur were to be married. It felt like one minute she was getting ready for a funeral the next she was putting on a wedding dress. With everything happening so quickly and full of so much emotions Guin didn’t even really have enough time to process it. She had barely even had time to get her belongings together and move them into her new room, which happened to already belong to her husband. Guinevere bit her lips softly it felt so weird using that word, husband, and at the moment she didn’t know if she would get used to it. Slowly she walked over to her bedroom window and looked out over her kingdom, there is another word she wasn’t used to her kingdom. It was all kind of nerve racking and Guin didn’t even know if she was going to be a good queen. Uther must have saw something in her, he was the one that choose her to marry his son out of all of the other girls in the kingdom. There was also the thought of if Arthur even liked her, that seemed to be the most scariest thought of them all. She never wanted to end up in the kind of marriage her parents were in, they were never in the same room together unless there was some sort of event. Guinevere took deep soft breaths and remind herself that she had to believe that things were going to work out for the best.

XXHaving the overwhelming feeling of claustrophobia Guin finished getting herself and headed out of her room. Everything was all packed up and ready to be moved to Arthur’s room, well actually her room. She laughed softly to herself, it was going to be a lot to get used to. Wanting to feel some sun on her skin Guinevere headed for the garden, were so many found memories laid. Guin knew all the stories about Uther and she wasn’t denying them, she had witness his actions several times but he did have his moments. She could still remember the first time she met the old king of Camelot, Guinevere was standing in the garden just soaking up the sun’s rays when he came up behind her, told her ‘if you stand there any long you’re going to sprout roots’. At the moment Guin didn’t even know that it was Uther behind her and responded with ‘then I hope I will become a flower’ then turned around to see whom she was talking to. Even to this day Guinevere smiled at the wonderful memories she had with him, most seemed to be in the garden. Though with the memories of Uther floating around in her mind Guin couldn’t help but wonder what her husband, Arthur was up to. She couldn’t even imagine what he was going through and felt like she wasn’t being a very good wife for not being with him at this moment.

XXSeeing a servant heading towards her Guinevere was about to ask if she had seen the king but instead the servant told her that Morgana, her sister-in-law had arrived. Feeling a bit excited to meet her new sister Guin thanked the servant, also told him to inform tell the king, and headed over towards the entrance of the castle. It didn’t take long for her to get to the front lobby to see that guards had already let Morgana enter the castle. “Morgana,” Guinevere said as she approached her sister-in-law. “it is a pleasure to finally be meeting you.” Without even thinking about what Morgana would have think Guin ended up giving her a light and soft hug. “I hope your travels weren’t too rough for you, I understands that the roads aren’t exactly gentle.” She couldn’t help but look over the woman in front of her, she seemed to be quite an interesting lady and her taste in clothes matched. Guinevere looked forward to getting to know her sister, and to also maybe get to know a little more about Arthur.

══x════════════════x══════x x══════x════════════════x══

L o c a t i o n { Camelot Castle: Old Chambers ~ Front Lobby } C o m p a n y { Herself ~ Morgana } W e a r i n g { Outfit }

User ImageUser Image

Phoenix347
DX_Sushi_XD

-Save_Me_Save_Lifes-

Quotable Shapeshifter

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Private Chambers, Camelot Castle
xWith: Alone
xThoughts: She's here...
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

There weren't many of the servants on Arthur's way to his chambers thankfully, although all of them seemed to be heading in the opposite direction of him. He opened the doors to his chambers, thankful for the solitude they provided and case himself of extra clothing leaving him in only a cloth shirt and pants. He had to keep up appearances as a king, meaning plenty of different fabrics worn all the time when he wasn't in armor. He leaned himself against a window overlooking Camelot to the west. In the distance, he saw the glimmer of metal armor in a group moving away from Camelot. He hadn't sent out any of his knights so why was a group leaving Camelot?

Just before he was about to leave to ask what was going on without his knowledge, a servant knocked at the door. Arthur cast a robe over himself before allowing the man in, and stopped his motions upon hearing Morgana de le Fay had arrived at the castle and Guinevere had gone ahead to meet her. He waved away the servant and started to get dressed once more. With the wedding being so quick after his Uther's death, and he was saddened that she might not get the chance to attend it. He was practically giddy with meeting her once again, even in these trying times.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff