User Image
                                                                          x

T s u b a s a XX K i n
                                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                                          I ' m XX N o t XX W o r t h XX I t , XX S o XX D o n ' t XX W a s t e XX Y o u r XX B r e a t h . . .

Letting out a soft sigh, the small dark haired male turned the knob to what was to be his new home. At least it was more stable than what he was used to. So long as he kept his grades decent and didn't cause too much trouble, he would be here for at least 4 years. Thinking about it, that would be the longest span of time he'd ever stayed in one place. He wasn't quite sure whether this was a good or a bad thing yet though, only time would tell. Entering the room, he quietly shut the door behind him and set his bag on the bed furthest from the door. It would seem his roommate wasn't here yet. He wasn't too concerned about it though. He'd be forced to meet him eventually, but it wasn't as if it would make any difference. He had no plans of making any new friends here, nothing good ever came from past attempts, so it was best just to keep to himself and avoid the trouble and pain that came with failure and loss.

Having no idea what else to do with his free time, and not having any reason to be aware of his surroundings right now, he flopped onto his bed and put his headphones on, cranking up his iPod and closing his eyes. Music was the only thing that kept him sane and blocked out the world anymore, the walls he built up only sufficing to some degree in keeping others away. He preferred peace and quiet above all else, but if the only way to keep the world out was to retreat inward and drown it out, then he'd choose that over dealing with it any day.

x

【Can't fix this, I'm hopeless】【Stuck self-torturing】【My sanity is spent】
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Location 『---』Mood 『---』Company 『---』Tunes 『---
OOC
---