Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sea-Foams-Milk had no idea where in swamp to even start seeking a Legendary, but he had a feeling that it would happen, almost because it had to. He had decided he would when he was informed that babies were on the way, with a gasp and a "really! I will have to find a Legendary then." So it was.

He'd been humming on his way, quietly as he ducked below vines, jumped over bushes, onto a small trail. It would have been a dirt path had it been wider, but was really a trail of balding grass, scattered in a somewhat linear fashion. He wondered how wise it was to continue along, but saw a little pawprint, and felt comforted by the presumed presence of a little critter.

"Legendary, dear Legendary -" he said thoughtfully on his jaunt, attempting to formulate a script for his fated meeting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 am

It was just as well he'd announced his intentions that way, for the owner of the little pawprint had just been thinking, Hot damn, but he's hot! It was a little painful, but Rouge had the (sometimes poorly-followed, but she tried) policy of not hitting on Kin who were in the process of awaiting babies.

"Arf!" she said brightly instead, prancing out of the bushes like any ordinary sand dog, "arf arf!"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:07 am
"Oh!" He said in mock-surprise, though he was truly taken aback - not by the sudden appearance of a sand dog, but by the appearance of this sand dog. "What a pretty little puppy you are!" He cooed, prancing around it too. "Your eyes glow too, like mine. I'm far less eye-catching than you are though, with your bright coat."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 am
It was a really dumb policy.

"Arf! Arf!" she pranced, because that was less suspicious than grinding her teeth.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 am
"You know," he said conversationally to the cute dog, "I've been looking for a legendary, but all I found is you. I feel like I'm on the right track though." Sea-Foams-Milk looked to the sky, thoughtfully. "Even if I've only been wandering around aimlessly. Venom says she wants them to be independent. I don't really have an opinion. But here we are, puppy," he looked down again, smiling, "by ourselves! I guess that's a good thing for those babies to be."

"Thank you for helping," he remarked, leaning forward to boop her nose with his. "I think I know what I'm going to tell a legendary when I see one."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:33 am

POP.

"WHAT?!" the suddenly-not-sand-dog gasped, tripping back, "independent?! That's it?! Whatever happened to all the good stuff, like, health, and happiness, and finding their dreams or some such?"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 am
"OH!" He responded, backing away in surprise, though he was quick to latch onto her words. "Um - you can do more than one? Uh - happily independent?" He suggested, before looking down with embarrassment. In a lower tone, he murmured, "I'm...I'm sorry I uh...booped you." His cheeks got even redder than his coat. "But you are a pretty dog. And doe."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:47 am
Rouge resisted the impulse to say 'honey, you can boop me anytime.'

"Apology accepted," she airily declared instead - then slyly added, "and you're a pretty fine buck yourself...and I can do more than one."

The policy, Rouge...the policy.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:50 am
He slowly raised his head at her graciousness, and flashed a bit of a rougish grin at that - he was a nice boy but not a particularly stupid one. "Thank you very much," he said nebulously. "I think happily independent would be wonderful, that should encompass everything just fine. If you please, miss." Sea-Foams-Milk nodded keenly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:59 am
Ooh-oooh. She really liked this one.

"I rather do," she curtsied, her spindly legs crossing in an unnecessarily elaborate formation, then drew a deep breath and began her usual song and dance.

"Oh Motherfather," she crooned, prancing around him, "hear my plea - may his children be...independent...happily."

"Okay," she concluded after a few more hops, "that wasn't a very good one. The material was sort of weird, to be honest with you - but it'll work, anyway. Consider yourself blessed!"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:36 am
"I most certainly do! You were lovely to watch, thank you." He was awed by the ease of this blessing and legendary business. "If I see you again, I'll be sure to tell you how they turned out!" And he had scarpered off to tell Venom the good news.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:39 am
And he had scarpered off before she could say, 'it's a date!'

"Darn," she said, "oh well." And that was it, really.

END

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out