Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:30 pm
Roman protested from where he was perched on the long locker bench, his ribbons fluttering as he let out a sigh and puffed his shiny chest out. you he gets to understand? And not me?>

Cybil muttered, letting out a breath of her own, sitting down to scratch at the side of her head with a large claw, the sport where they had placed the sensors still itching after they had ripped them off.

Kyle glanced over his shoulder toward the two pokemon behind him, eyes moving from a very disgruntled looking Sylveon making his usual noises any Sylveon had always made, to the Absol, who's words he could understand as clearly as if a human was speaking.
It had been like this for a week now, and he was starting to wonder if he would ever get used to it.
The tests though, Kyle knew he would never get used to. "Whats he saying?" The brunette asked the Absol, turning back to the locker he had been opening to find his Grunt uniform, tech gear and boots stored within.

Cybil turned her head to look at Kyle's back as the man reached up to peel the hospital gown off of his trim build, leaving him in his boxers as he reached in for his pants. red marks from where the sensors were taped onto his body were still etched on his skin.

Roman piped in, though the words made no sense to Kyle, he could at least understand the sentiment.

"Yeah," He agreed "But really I think this whole situation is kind of unnerving more then anything, at least until they figure all of this out. And you know... my brain isn't going to melt or something."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:40 pm
Adam rubbed at his temples and sat on the edge of the bed. The gown had unbuttoned at the back and cold air crawled against his skin. Gingerly he tapped his temple with a finger and sighed in relief. Despite the headache having gone away and replaced with a new, uncanny ability, the grunt was suspicious it would return at some point.

The voice was soft and juvenile, like a little boy. It was so shy and kind, not at all like a ghost. Then again, the trainer always knew his ghastly was a little... odd. Adam smiled wryly and nodded, "Yeah, Thanks Manny."

Slipping off the bed, he reached out and rubbed his hand below the ball of gas that made the little ghastly. Manny hummed in appreciation. It was still weird, hearing his voice so clearly and distinctly. Disconcerting, but at the same time, very exciting. "You feeling hungry or anything, buddy? Tired?"

Manny chirped triumphantly and floated to the exit. At least the ghastly was happy with being able to speak fluently.

Stepping out of the testing room, Adam shuffled into the locker room. His mind was preoccupied with the mission and his ex-roommate. It took a moment to realize the other man in the locker room was none other than the grunt he had fought with.

Quietly, Adam moved to his locker and opened it, unsure of how to strike a conversation. It wasn't wise to make too many enemies. Adam was slowly beginning to understand that. Sliding off his gown, he was left in boxer-briefs. Grabbing for his black ripped jeans, Adam cleared his throat softly, "Uh, hey you... I think we... kinda met. More like I was a jackass.

"I uh... Do you think we could like, restart or somethin'?"  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:26 pm
The two pokemon noticed the other man approaching before Kyle did, the man stepping into his pants, fitting them over his hips when the voice of another caught him attention.
Sharp yellow eyes jerked to the side at the sound of the familiar voice, tossing some of the light brown hair over his forehead into them.

Roman muttered watching the two humans, ears perking forward in case he had to interfere.

Kyle felt an instant prickle of anger when he recognized who it was, not kidding on his threat he had given this man the last time they had met, though what he didn't expect was for the man to... essentially apologize and admit that he was wrong.
Kyle tilted his chin lightly, still frowning and eyeing him.
"That depends" He said, zipping up his pants and turning to face the man fully now "Are you always usually a jackass?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:25 pm
Something about the other pokemon's body language said this wasn't good. Was this the man that Adam had fought with so many months ago? Gosh... What was he thinking? Would they get into another fight, here, in the labs? That would be bad.

That was an interesting question. Adam stepped into his jeans and pondered how to respond, "No, not normally. You always tell people their names are stupid on a first meeting? Or was I just lucky?" His face split into a grin as he looked over at Kyle, zipping his own pants up, "Seriously, though. I'm not."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:38 pm
Roman answered the other pokemon's question to his trainer, flicking his ear and crossing his paws again, glancing up to his Trainer, then to the others.

"When they're stupid, yes." Kyle retorted though wearing a neutral expression "When you introduce yourself to someone using a fake name, you're rude and stupid, or you have something to hide. And I'm not that much of an idiot that I can't tell." The man added, putting a hand on his hip once he finished buttoning his pants and turning to there other man, eyeing him with sharp yellow eyes almost critically.
"You're not five, so if you're going to get in my face and throw a billion questions at me at once at least have to dignity of giving me your real name, and not some name you made up when you were five"

Still, Kyle enjoyed it when people admitted when they were wrong. It made him feel a little more superior to them, even if it wasn't the case. The fact that he was admitting he had done wrong took the bite out of Kyle's attitude.
"So then. Why don't you restart." He added.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:29 pm
"It's my base codename. I've been chastised for not using it. As for questions, well... That was a poor choice, definitely. You don't pester someone who is clearly waiting for bad news." Adam shrugged limply and ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"Start over.. Okay," He held out his hand to Kyle, "I'm Adam, or Grunt Bones, work in Tech and Robotics. I like ghosts. And I talk a lot." There, that was simple and nice, right?  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:34 pm
Kyle snorted at the claim "I doubt that." He retorted "Highly."
He turned back to his locker to pull his shirt out "so called 'codenames' are not mandatory. Thank goodness."
despite that the admittance of guilt and followed by the.... unusual but certainly much nicer apology seemed to sate the ill tempered man, and in return, after eyeing the hand presented to him Kyle reached out to shake it, eyes snapping back up to look at Adam.
"I'm Grunt Kyle Lawrence. Transport driver." He introduced back "This is half of my team, Roman," He said causing the Sylveon to chirp rippling his ribbons in greeting "and Cybil" The Absol dipped her head softly.

Pulling his hand back after a firm grip for a few seconds Kyle reached back to his chest to scratch at the red welts still on his body from the tests
"If you're here that must meant they had you in for testing too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 pm
"Roman and Cybil, huh?" Cute names. Smiling to himself, Adam motioned the fraidy ghost still hovering back, "That's Manny."

Ah, right. They had been there for testing. Curiosity bubbled up in the grunt, "Yeah. I uh... I was on the mission for the egg. I'm guessing you must've been too? The sub sucked balls, man. Then the headaches. Least those are going away." Still, his hand reached up to rub a temple, a ghost of pain lingering there.

"I can understand Manny, and it looks like from the tests I can understand Ghosts. Kinda cool considering they're my favorite type," Adam prattled on and finished getting dressed, "How about you?"  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:10 pm
Kyle glanced over at Manny the Ghost type, eyeing him for a couple of seconds before looking back to Adam as he explained his situation. Yeah, it seemed like he had been in the same situation as he had.
"I think I would be a little more pleased if they were more sure that our brain isn't going to explode from this." Kyle replied, looking down to his Pokemon, Roman visibly bristling and making a long whining noise at Kyle as if to say 'don't saaaay that!'

"So far so good though." Kyle added with a shrug, making the next moment to pull his shirt on over his head, eyeing Adam once more as if considering if he should even tell anyone or not.
"Apparently I can understand dark types."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:01 pm
Brain explosion? Well the thought hadn't really considered his brain exploding. Seemed a mite harsh for a headache, even as bad as they were. Now he was getting nervous that Kyle might have been onto something.

Manny piped up quietly and Adam couldn't help but chuckle at the reassuring voice. Such a cute little buddy.

"Dark types huh? That's awesome. So you can understand Cybil then.." Which considering Roman was a fairy type that evolved through love and affection, that must have really sucked, "Bet that's tough for Roman."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items