Reply Roleplaying
[B] Strategy On The Go [Gambit x Red-Stained Blossom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:28 am
With a huff, Gambit sat down on a sand dune. She'd decided she didn't care for the desert at all. The ground was far too loose and it crumbled unexpectedly under hoof, she'd tumbled more than once.

But the doe was here with purpose. A dalliance with a buck she'd met in the swamp lead to her first evening "Under the stars but not seeing them." as a bard she once chatted with called it. Gambit hadn't though much of it at the time, he was going his way and she was going hers, but then she'd started to feel...funny. An off putting sensation that something was different, but she couldn't pinpoint it. A visitation with a kin older and wiser had clued her in on her newly developing situation and suggestions on what to do. And so here she was, trying to make it out to the sea, having heard rumors that a couple elders resided on the shoreline there.

Gambit shifted a little as she sat, the sand under her making her feel like she was perpetually sliding downward.

Jun D

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red-stained Blossom had seen (and courted) many a pretty doe in her lifetime, but the closer she approached, the more exceptional this one seemed. Even from a distance, those tumbling curls bounced with a certain majesty...which contrasted hilariously with her stumbling gait. The doe was pregnant, she could feel that, but not so much yet that it'd make a difference to her step. It must be the sand, though Rouge (with the airy obliviousness of a desert creature, both as mare and dog) couldn't imagine why - nor why a pretty, pregnant doe would want to make the obviously punishing trek seawards.

She'd tailed her as a sand dog for quite a while, enjoying the...view, but now that the doe had planted on the ground, the pink puppy decided it was a good time to make an appearance.

"Arf, arf," she bounded up to the doe, looking for all the world like nothing but an innocent, helpful sand dog - gold eyes glowing.

Astraea Pandora
Here we go, bby! <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 am
Gambit was more then beginning to regret her choice not to just keep wandering around the swamp more when her thoughts were interrupted by a bark. Twisting her head around she saw the beautiful, sleek, pink and golden creature with glowing eyes. Having never seen a sand dog (or met a elder) before, the eyes weren't a tip off that this particular canine wasn't what she appeared to be.

"Oh, hello there, aren't you gorgeous?" she purred at Rogue, smiling for the first time in a bit. "What are you roaming around here by your lonesome? Are you lost or just out on a wander like me?" Her front hooves slid down a inch and she seated herself again. "You must be used to this. I find I don't much care for it, but I'm trying to get to the sea to find Elders, I sort of..got frustrated looking for any in the swamp." she grinned sheepishly. "Listen to me spilling my small life story to a..uhm...whatever you are."

Jun D

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:21 pm
"The Elders?" at the revelation of the pretty doe's aim, Rouge forgot she was currently a dog, "you're looking for a blessing - oh, wait, I meant - arf...crap."

In this form, it wasn't hard to look hangdog.

Astraea Pandora

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:53 pm
Gambit wasn't even aware she was sliding, she sort of stared, maybe slack jaw, she wasn't sure, as started coasting side ways down a dune.

That..that animal TALKED! It did talk right? The heat hadn't got to her had it? Oh wait when ground get that close? She spat sand out of her mouth, trying to blow it off her tongue. Scrambling back onto her hooves, she looked up at the Elder.

"Y..you can talk?!"

Jun D

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:59 am
"This wasn't exactly how I'd have liked to introduce myself to a doe like you," she said, "ah, well!"

The sand dog skipped backwards, and, with a sort of strange, translucent shimmer, shook itself out into a mare.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Surprise! Now you don't have to go all the way to the sea! You can get your blessing right here and go home."

Astraea Pandora

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:22 am
Gambit watched in amazement as seemingly in a mirage, the sand dog vanished and a Acha with it's same glowing eyes and fluffy ears appeared in it's place.

"Oh..OH! I uh.." she doe inclined her entire front half to Rogue. She was told she should be reverent and respectful to the Elders and this was one of the few ways she knew to be super duper polite. "Thank you for finding me uhm.." she paused, unsure of how to proceed. "Thank you for hearing me and coming to me in my..hour of need." she said awkwardly.

Jun D

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:17 am
Ooooohhh Rouge rather liked that.

"Now, now, my child," she drew herself up grandly, waving a benevolent hoof, "No need to stand on ceremony! It gives those such as I great pleasure to bestow blessing upon so gracious a child of the Swamp. No more shall you wallow in sand! What virtues, pray tell, might you like your precious brood to possess?"

Astraea Pandora
Gambit is supercute. QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:38 pm
Virtues..? Gambit's eyes glazed over in a thousand yard stare as her brain, which was already baking in the heat suddenly geared on overdrive. Oh fathermother, was SHE supposed to think of these things? Gambit thought the elders just did the thing and it was done and the magic of the swamp..well..desert now (was there even a difference?)..would happen.

"Uhm.." she licked her lips nervously. Think Gambit think. "Strong!" Good answer! her brain cheered her. Now let's do that again. "adventurous, happy.." Good, good, a couple more. "fearless, annddd....smart? Yes, yes smart was a good one, she was thinking better now. "and smart." she concluded. "Yes..those things would be good for my children, uh, please." She nodded resolutely even as about fifteen more virtues suddenly flooded into her brain.

Jun D
Rogue made me snort water up my sinus XD

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 am
"Hmmm hm...strong, fearless, smart. Hmm!" she skipped in place, kicking out a hoof, "good ones!"

"Now let's see..."
figuring that the doe would probably like to get off the sand and back onto solid swamp sooner rather than later, Rouge launched into her routine without further ado, prancing about the recipient in easy circles, "you must have smiled upon this child, who walks in such beauty - so now, Swampmother, smile again, upon her earnest plea: she wishes that her children fair be fearless, strong, and smart - please make it so, and hold them close, as she be, to your heart."

Prance, prance, flounce, twirl - done. She landed with a flourish in front of the doe, and tossed her a roguish wink.

"That's it, that's all!"

Astraea Pandora
QAQ OH NO SORRY

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:53 pm
"Wow really?" Gambit didn't want to seem rude, but she wasn't sure how a little song and dance was a ble...ooohh. The doe felt a tickling tingle zip up her spine and then cascade down her body, making her feel warm, light, and some how, more at peace and relaxed then she had felt in awhile.

The doe knelt down again, bowing deeply to the elder. "Thank you so very much." The tingling sensation of the blessing had new been replaced by a pulling and ache, the draw of the swamp. She would be able to find her way home easily. Getting back on her hooves, she bowed her head once more before turning in the direction of home. But she paused, turned, and kicked at the dune.

"Elder..would..you walk with me to the edge of the sands?" she asked shyly. "I uh..don't want to get lost.." she was a terrible liar.

Jun D

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:23 am
PUFF.

"Of course, my dear," the little pink Acha, looking like she felt very much taller than she patently was, trotted up to the dark doe's side, "can't be too careful, either, with your little ones on the way.

"Now, an Acha like me was built for desert sands - for Kimeti hooves, it can be much harder. But all it means is that you have to look for the patches where the sands don't shift as much. Like - there! There! Follow where I step, and we'll be back to the Swamp with little fuss..."

And so she hopped from spot to spot, leading the long way back to the Swamp's safe embrace.

Astraea Pandora
So sorry for the long wait, bby, RL has been torrid...but I think we may be done?! 8D <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas