Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Just A Game (Group RP) ~Accepting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:59 am
"Life or death guys."
"Living life full of lies and regret..."
"That's not life, dude."
"Pssh, we're already dead."
"Ha this is gonna be fun."

*Click*

*Any last words?"

*UGH!! Would you guys stop being so dramatic! Give me that thing!"
*Shuffling*
*Grumbling complaints*
*A snobbish huff...*

A piercing gunshot split through the air. Everyone is stunned... looking at the gun in their friends hand.

"Aye, that was cool."

___~~___

Five friends, a mix of young adults who have stuck it out all through highschool, and some even longer. Now while they are all acting out different plans for their life whether it be college, work, other life choices... they decide half-hazardly(like the good ol' days) to get together in the basement under an abandoned childhood home one of them had lived in and play Russian Roulette. Some for the excitement, others for depression, and all other reasons in and out of the box. A sixth person however, only knows two of them for just about 2 years or so. They're kind of new to all of the crazy these friends can get up to, but hesitantly they admit to have their own issues and desires for agreeing to come
There's just a condition on playing however.
The person who lives at the end of the night can not tell a single person what happened... and they can not commit suicide either. (Open to better "conditions or story twists")

~~__~~

This is a very contained plot line/rp, and is focused more on the individual character plots and mental/emotional states.
So not much dialogue required, but it is encouraged to be used as a way to create atmosphere.
The atmosphere would be along the lines of 'party' with people bringing snacks, drinks(both alcoholic and benign), drugs, and ...ect.It includes nervous energy/excitement, and anything else you can through in there that makes sense for playing such a game.
Just one real guideline to go with is that only 5 friends have been through it all. The sixth person is "new" at least by two years, and only know two others.
These two will be decided in OOC once I have all profiles in.

~Young adults though so between 19 and 30 are the mins and maxes on the ages.

Please check the OOC for important plotting, and to submit your ideas <3
Link to the OOC

~Rules~
x- PM Profiles to me with the name of the rp
x- Please use at least the Name and Pic of your character in your posts
x- There are six available spots. I'd like to say first come first serve on them.
x- I will post all profiles at once after all slots are filled. This is because I don't want you guys using someone else's profile to determine anything about your character. (Like gender)
x- Really create the s**t out of your character. Add all kinds of habits, ticks, flaws, eccentric 'trademarks' even if you don't write them down in the profile - Use them in your posts
x- Follow GTOS
x- No oneliners, Just at least 3 sentences in each paragraph. This is extremely casual, but very in-depth, so please do not stress yourselves with big posts.

~Spaces Available~ (6 is the "new kid")
1 - FemmeValentine
2 - Tigerlvr_Bailey
3 - Hikishi Masashi
4 -
5 -
6-

~Skelly~
{Picture} (NO big pictures)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Their Number: [/b](2-6)
[b]What are they bringing to the party:[/b]
[b]Good Traits:[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]Bad Traits:[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]x-[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b] (If you want, pick someone at random - Can be changed later in the rp)
[b]Short Bio Descrip: [/b](The good and the bad)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:03 am
We'll begin at the beginning of the Party that will start the game off. People are arriving at different time within the 6pm hr.

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items