[PRP] Never Ice [Maybe Never / Frozen Sweet ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Frozen Sweet trotted along the plains with unabashed glee at getting away from her family unit, stop following me already, I’m an adult. She huffed, remembering all too much her father’s smothering, okay, it wasn’t true smothering it was more ‘Don’t do anything stupid,’ but Frozen was a grown doe and she could handle things by herself without her brother trying to tag along.

Cold Foam was just no, suave he was not, no matter how much he tried to be. Sort of fun watching him trip over his own feet when he was trying to court but she didn’t want him following her about. Sheltered was fun to tease but the other buck was just so shy and polite and just proper that it made her teeth grit.

She snorted rolling off the thoughts and continued to prance about the plain, giving a bit of kick with her back heels, wanting to see what the Kiokote were up to. They were bond to be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 pm
Maybe Never lazily leaned against the rock he had claimed currently as his, eyes gazing through the plain with little interest. A melancholic sigh wriggled free from his lips, causing the Kiokote to roll over onto his other side and flick his ears back, depression washing over him like a wave. There it was, that empty feeling that continued to linger deep in his bones. Nothing quenched the emotion, and he doubted he'd ever discover how in his lifetime. It was a miserable existence feeling as if you weren't completely whole, and yet not understanding why. All he wanted, all he ever asked for, was to feel whole.

Yet, today was another evening lacking that one thing he desired most. A low and empty sigh escaped yet again as he stretched his legs out, head slowly drifting onto his legs. Maybe something interesting would happen today to distract himself. Or, maybe not.

Shaddaling
Hi sorry he's a kill joy :<

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:40 pm
Yushika

Well, what did she have here? Frozen sweet trotted forward, tail flickering as she looked over the kio. "Well, who do we have here, bright eyes?" She called, smiling at the deep brown and grey kin.

"Really, it a shame to be all alone on a day like this, want some company? For a few hours at the very least?" She certainly could spend a few hours alone with this buck without getting in trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm
He snapped from his blind haze when he heard the sound of hoofsteps, eyes rolling to spot a rather bright female approaching. Abruptly, he rose, ears perked up in mild interest. Oh! Someone! Maybe today wasn't going to be another dreary day of sulking by himself.

"If you're sure. I always welcome company." His deep voice hummed back in response, moving to the side in-case she wanted to settle nearby. Oh, wow, her colors. He had to restrain himself from staring, mostly because her colors were far brighter than ones he had seen before. A brief jealousy washed over him before he flicked his gaze back to her face, smiling hesitantly.

Shaddaling

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 pm
Yushika

Sweet grinned, trotting closer and flicked her tail, letting her scale tail brush against his flanks as she settled at his side "Wonderful, I do love new company," she husked out.

"So, do you have an idea of what is interesting around here? I haven't been in this area before."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games