Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:40 am
With summer around the corner, the days were steadily getting warmer and warmer, leaving no guarantee that open-window weather would be around for much longer. Fortunately, on the day of Team Rocket's scheduled training exercise, the region was visited by clear skies, pleasant sunlight, and a slight breeze. The instructor, for one, was a bit disappointed; she preferred to test the Rockets' skills in the face of less than ideal conditions. A sunny spring day was practically easy mode.

Nonetheless, Elite Agent Rook stepped out of the Rocket van when it came to a stop in a small clearing near a forested section of the mountains, indicating that the other Rockets should disembark as well. The elite, dark-skinned with her hair cropped close to her head, stood with her hands on her hips, a cool expression in her silver eyes. Out of uniform, the woman's small form looked more like a child's than that of an accomplished Rocket elite, even with the added height of the heels on her shoes.

"All right, everyone, let's get this show on the road! Line up and state your name and rank, please!" she called, waiting patiently for each of the trainees and grunts to exit the vehicle.

((This ORP is for Rocket trainees and grunts only! It's a mild mission for Rockets who need experience in the field or who just want to brush up on their skills. All Rockets were instructed to come in plainclothes. It's a pokemon-stealing mission, and each character will be able to keep one of the pokemon they steal.

In a couple hours or so, Rook will address the group and send them out on their mission. Feel free to join in at any time in the RP unless otherwise stated. Don't worry about joining late - you're free to say that your character was along for the ride the entire time.))

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:31 am
If he was ever going to get promoted he needed to get himself noticed on a proper mission, and to be prepared for a proper mission he needed to train. This did not exactly thrill KO, and he had complained at length to his roommate before setting out, but he was here now and had no intention of pissing off the elite who was leading them today. At least the weather was good.

KO stepped out of the van, slipping on a pair of shades as he entered the sunlight. Today being a practical day he'd picked out fitted but not overly tight blue jeans, brown walking boots, and a slim fitting grey top. He did not feel as flashy as he liked to feel but, again, not the point; plain-clothes, emphasis on the plain.

When the elite gave her instructions KO complied, joining the forming rank and simply stating; "Grunt KO." He'd save witty comments for later, when he'd worked out whether or not she'd tolerate them.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:15 am
It was the first chance he had to go on a mission, well training mission, after the disaster that cost him his eye. So Lex put in his plain replacement eye, which was blue and a contact in his good eye to keep them matching. Took out most of his piercings, his dermal wasn't removable or his tongue piercing. He had sunglasses though so ehh, it was covered.

He wore dark blue jeans and a simple plain black t-shirt, with a pair of
sneakers for easy movement. Rare for him, the six Pokemon he had chosen for this mission were in their actual balls instead of out.

"Grunt Pulse." He replied, and yes, he finally figured out a proper grunt nickname that wasn't part of his actual name.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:55 am
"All righty then," Rook said, announcing with a clap of her hands that she was ready to begin once each of the Rockets had named themselves, "in case you somehow got this far without knowing, my name is Rook. I'm the elite who recently started overseeing your base's intelligence department, and I'm also an on-again-off-again training instructor. So, moving on to the matter at hand: As you're aware, we're out here today for a pretty basic training exercise. Stealing pokemon is a staple for Rockets, and the skills employed in doing so are a foundation for virtually every other skill that will be useful to you in this organization. We're out here to capitalize on the foot traffic between Sagestone and the Eastern Trainers' Center, which should provide you with a wide array of targets. Your assignment is simple: steal at least one pokemon from a trainer." She turned and began to walk slowly back and forth before the assembly, looking across the Rockets as she spoke, "I'm sure you know this very well, but the region has been on high alert lately. Jumping out and demanding that your target fork over their pokemon isn't going to do much but get the League out here, and then the whole thing's gone bust and your a** is in jail. That's why you came in plainclothes; we don't want anyone getting the idea that Team Rocket's out here until it's too late for them to do anything about it.

"I'll be evaluating each of you based on how efficient your acquisition is and how well you deal with any setbacks. I'll also be around to bail you out in the event your acquisition goes FUBAR, but seeing as that won't look great on your record, I'd recommend avoiding the situation if at all possible. Also, although for regular missions you'd usually be paired with at least one other Rocket, for evaluation purposes I'd prefer to see how you work alone." She stopped moving, standing straight with her hands at the small of her back. "If you manage to get your hands on some pokemon, you'll be permitted to keep one of them for personal use, and you'll be expected to report back here by 1400 hours even if it means returning empty-handed. That should about cover things. If you've got any questions, now's the time for them - and if not, get out there and find yourself a target. Dismissed!"

((Once your Rocket is out looking for a target, you'll be given a trainer to steal from. Whenever your character is interacting with someone, please make sure to indicate who it is at the top of your post in bold!))  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:20 pm
[KO is setting off to find a target!]

Well that sounded simple enough; KO saluted and set off through the trees.

Simple though it sounded KO knew perfectly well that any 'perfectly easy mission' seldom stayed that way for very long, like that time he'd been sent down the subway by Galatic to retrieve something that had been hidden down there; he forgot what it had been now, nearly getting hit by an oncoming sweeper train kind of eclipses other concerns that one might have at the time.

KO shivered involuntarily and glanced around, hoping very much that the worst he ran into today was a kid without much common sense. If he was very lucky he might even be able to complete the mission without a battle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:43 pm
[KO encountered Hiker!]

A tall, heavy woman sporting a large pack and a walking stick came waltzing down from a nearby mountain trail towards the flatter land, singing loudly. A pair of pokeballs dangled from a carabiner on her backpack.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:51 pm
[ Pulse, lets find a target! And get use to calling him by his nickname]

Okay, steal pokemon. Can do. Lex hummed and started off, picking a poke ball and released his sneasel. "Lets go do a thing Slip."

Slip Stream looked around and snorted, giving an irritated noise at the light and the noise. She grumbled, flicking an ear but followed her trainer into the woods.

"Don't give me that." Lex murmured and started to search for a target.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:41 pm
[Pulse encountered Beauty!]

A young woman dressed inappropriately for the environment - heels, a short skirt, and a fashionable jacket - wandered around the area, looking at the pokegear in her hand and speaking to a pokemon at her side, "Yeah, I don't know, Jigglypuff... We're just totally lost, I think. This sucks." Her hair, put up in a stylish bun, was decorated with three pokeballs.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:27 pm
[Pulse take in the scene/ engage Beauty]

Welp, that should be an easy target, maybe. Pulse listened to her talk to her Jigglypuff. She might be able to understand normal types, which none of his were. He looked over the environment and released his Ariados and Joltik. "Okay, Translation time Slip, if they need to tell me something. Plan is Spins gets in a tree and attempts to get the pokeballs out of her hair without her noticing. Sunny will pretend to be a hair ornament and only get in her hair if we need a plan be. Slip, you are out in the open, distracting that Jigglypuff while I talk to the lady. We good?" He asked, speaking quietly.

Slip sighed, giving an irritated shoulder shrug as the Ariados moved off into the woods and the Joltik settled into her trainers hair.

Pulse nodded and started jogging up towards the Beauty."Hey, do you know where the pokemon center is?" He called out, Slipstream keeping up at his side.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:42 pm
[Pulse]

The young woman turned around, looking surprised for a moment before the expression turned to a somewhat disappointed pout. "Oh my gosh, I wish I could tell you!" she said, exasperated. With a sigh, she composed herself. "Sorry, I'm trying to get there, too. I've got this map," she turned the screen of her pokegear to face her new company, "but I can't really make sense of it, you know? Like, it's all a bunch of trees and stuff! This map is totally not helpful!"

The Jigglypuff blinked its wide, blue eyes up at the stranger who had approached its trainer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:05 pm
[Beauty]

"Maybe if we put our heads together we can figure it out!" Pulse said cheerfully approaching. "And you have a jigglypuff! What a pretty pokemon." He grinned and slide close to take a look at the map.

Slipstream huffed, the sneasel walking around the Jiggylypuff and snorted, giving the pink pokemon a poke with one of her claws.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:43 pm
[Pulse]

"Aw, thanks!" the Jigglypuff's trainer said, flashing a cute smile. "Okay, so, ummm... I guess there are two pokemon centers sort of nearby-ish? There's the one in Sagestone and also the one in that trainer center thingy..." She fluidly sidled into Pulse's space, holding the pokegear in a way that they could both easily see the screen. "I'm on my way to Camphoreon, so I guess I wanna go to the one farther north?"

The Jigglypuff frowned at the Sneasel's comment, puffing up its cheeks and indignantly tossing its head in the opposite direction.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:10 pm
(Looking for target)

Casual clothes, Kyle knew what that meant, but that didn't mean he had to look like a bum when he did it. To him it really just meant no uniforms, and possibly none of his nicer more expensive items. Not to say that the shirt and fitted rather flattering jeans and brown shoes weren't expensive, just not... as expensive.

With his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a few of the collar buttons undone to help with the warmth of the day, Kyle stepped out of the van at the order, arms crossed over his chest as he was lined up with the other grunts as they were addressed by an Elite who would be running their training for the day.
He wore his usual frown on his face, It felt strange to take orders from such a tiny women, though he didn't disagree with anything she was explaining, if anything this seemed like it would be a lot of fun.

Kyle and Ryan in turn introduced themselves, Kyle not even looking over to the man standing next to him, but knowing that his and his partner wouldn't be working together today, another strange idea to Kyle, it seemed ever since he joined Team Rocket most everything he did for the organization with with his partner. Not to say Kyle couldn't take care of himself... of course. So when the time came to part ways with the shorter man, Kyle barely uttered a so long as he and each of the other Rockets here for training spread themselves out into the aria to locate a target and get to the evaluation.

Smoothing a hand through his hair, allowing the sweep of bangs to fall over his forehead just over to brim of his favorite aviators. By his side walked the single best friend he had ever had, and would ever have. The shiny fairy with ribbons waving elegantly behind him as he trotted next to Kyle's long stride as they made their way casually along the side of the road, keeping to the shade of the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:14 pm
[Kyle encounters Veteran!]

A stoic older man made his way along the path, his hands tucked into his pockets. He moved quietly and efficiently, his eyes focused straight ahead. There were three pokeballs attached to either side of his belt - six in total.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 am
[Beauty]
Pulse looked at the screen, nodding along to her words. "I think I can get this to show us where we want to go, is it okay if we sit down in the shade of a tree? Less glare." He looked up, glancing around and followed the small tug of his joltik hands in his hair to the spot they wanted. "How about over there? It even has a nice rock for us to sit on while I fiddle with this."

Slipstream grinned. She pat the pink pokemons head roughly, moving towards her trainer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff