Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I'm gonna die if I don't get this idea out. [1x1 Search]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baegels

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:11 am
MAFIA
Click and it'll bring you to my character's pictures. They have names underneath, so.

I'm killing to do a mafia/gang story.

But if you don't want to, that's okay. We can find something else.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 pm
ll rex ll
MAFIA
Click and it'll bring you to my character's pictures. They have names underneath, so.

I'd be down for a Mafia/gang rp.
I love street stories. x)

I would REALLY love a chance to use Pin up'd characters and Grease looking dudes like in your link! <3

The one thing is the posting expectancy would need to be pretty casual for me. Such as at least 3 sentences, but not expecting novel length replies. I can set a scene easy though, but I haven't been feeling like writing a whole bunch per post if you understand my meaning...  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Baegels

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:03 am
FemmeValentine
ll rex ll
MAFIA

I would REALLY love a chance to use Pin up'd characters and Grease looking dudes like in your link! <3

The one thing is the posting expectancy would need to be pretty casual for me. Such as at least 3 sentences, but not expecting novel length replies. I can set a scene easy though, but I haven't been feeling like writing a whole bunch per post if you understand my meaning...

Yeah, I get you. I wouldn't mind doing an RP just for fun instead of having to worry about how much my post is.

One question though:
Historical [1950-1980 setting]
Modern
Futuristic?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:24 pm
ll rex ll
FemmeValentine
ll rex ll
MAFIA

Yeah, I get you. I wouldn't mind doing an RP just for fun instead of having to worry about how much my post is.

One question though:
Historical [1950-1980 setting]
Modern
Futuristic?

I really like the 1940's-1960's. But I'm not too knowledgable on the tech they had back then other than what is commonly known like: oldmobiles, boxy tv's, huge cellphones or just those slow dial phones, and s**t like that. SO if I make a mistake, please bare with me.

I also like the idea of something futuristic, like Steampunkish. So it's like futuristic with old ideas like blimps and s**t. xD Can certainly find the right pics in the steampunk pile to.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Temiria

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:25 pm
ll rex ll
MAFIA

I am also interest if you have another opening that you would like to role-play. I am more interest in a modern day setting and such.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games