Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:14 am
Although Daniel never wavered in his claim that Team Galactic had disbanded, it still didn't stop many of Team Rocket's more cautious higher-ups from thinking of him as an opportunistic defector, and naturally that affected how they viewed him and his trustworthiness. Even after making it out of training, the former Galactic rarely left the base for fear of drawing suspicion to himself. He was already being given bottom-of-the-barrel assignments as it was; he didn't need people finding any reason to believe that he was a spy or a saboteur. Today, being a model Rocket grunt meant sitting in the clinic's lobby, sorting through some paperwork and minding the desk in case someone came in needing medical care. It was dull work and often lonely to boot, but it was peaceful and easy, and once he finished he could do what he wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:56 pm
Zacharie had always considered himself a patient person.
He could wait hours for a solution to drip through various tubes to create a new compound.
He could wait the months required for a plant to grow.
He waited years to meet a family member that he could relate to.

You would think that he could wait to get promoted to Agent.
...You would be wrong thinking that.

"How long have I been volunteering here?" The teen groused to the small bundle of blue fur in his arms. "I couldn't tell you, Zacharie." Kuroko replied evenly, staring up at his trainer with wide, emotionless, blue eyes. "Because I've been volunteering for longer than I've known you. I've been volunteering for months!" The Espurr just continued to stare up at him with that unnerving gaze. Sighing, the purple-haired grunt pushed open the door to the clinic's lobby and entered without fanfare. He was used to coming in, signing in, and then finding something productive to do until he was given some task by a doctor...he was not used to a man with an eye patch sitting at the counter. "...Who is that?" The question was directed at Kuroko, but the grunt found that the pokemon was no longer in his arms like he had been just a second ago. "...Kuroko?" The teen looked around for his disappearing pokemon. He didn't think he'd ever get used to the Espurr just appearing and disappearing like that.

"I'm here." The pokemon said blandly from his new, and sudden, place on the counter where he was peering curiously at this new, unknown person.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am
The sorts of people who usually showed up in the clinic were people who worked there, people in red uniforms wearing tearful expressions after some kind of training mishap, and people with obvious injuries or illnesses. Given that he one of the latter two, Daniel inferred that this new arrival was probably the first. Nothing particularly strange about that, but the pokemon was a little unnerving.

"Err, hi there," the one-eyed grunt said to the small psychic-type, then he turned to address its apparent trainer. "Your friend's a bit creepy; I guess most Espurr are like that, though. Uh, I mean hi, how can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:24 pm
While Zacharie didn't verbally agree with the other grunt, he mentally gave a rather emphatic nod.
Kuroko tended to be a bit creepy what with his disappearing act and steely gaze.

"Hello." He greeted instead, stepping forward to collect his pokemon. "I'm here to volunteer my time and services for the day." He tried to look professional but it was probably a lost cause because he was soon sighing in an irritated manner when Kuroko dodged his hands and scampered off beneath the desk. "...Ignore Kuroko. He won't cause any trouble." Except maybe scare the daylights out of any unsuspecting staff or patients.

...It'd probably be fine.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas