Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:02 pm
(( OOC: i spoilered the entire prompt in case we forget what it is ))

The air is warm, the weather mild, and the air is filled with the buzz of insects and the songs of many birds.

However, one sound is, unfortunately, cutting through this otherwise pleasant day. It is the unmistakable yowling screech of an owlcat.

There is a disgruntled owlcat stuck in the tree and you find yourself trying to coax it down.

Mechanics for WP08: Rescue the Cat
This prompt can be answered solo or with friends!

To participate, create a new thread in the RP forum titled [WP08] (KIN1, KIN2, ETC.).

There is an owlcat stuck in a tree. It may belong to your own kin, another kin, or may not belong to anyone at all.

Your objective is to lure the owlcat down by any means possible, or perhaps you eventually give up.

When you have completed the prompt or RPed it as far as you wish to RP this prompt, and have reached a minimum of 500 words, post in the STICKY THREAD with the name of the prompt (WP0_ - Rescue the Cat) and a link to your thread. You can use a link to that post as an RP requirement for Legendary or other RP-related tasks!

All participants in the RP must reach word count individually, and post the completed thread individually.

You may do this prompt for multiple kin, just remember you have to reach the word count for each one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kiss of Death moved through the muddy paths at the slowest pace she could walk with. Was the meti coming to join her for an afternoon walk or will she be wasting time on her own? She didn't want to look back again, not wanting to reveal the neediness, and took another small step forward in the shade. A dry twig snapped in half under the pressure of her hoof, unable to tolerate the doe's weight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Apathy obliged, perhaps a little too willingly. The fly in her eye was not her only companion; other critters had settled on or around her as she did her best imitation of a rock, and her sudden movement sent them scattering, their irate buzzes and honks announcing her intention to follow Kiss.

She stepped up next to the doe, and was about to say something in return (perhaps bringing up the topic of nicknames again) when a screech cut through the air. Apathy looked at her belly – inadvertently crashing into Kiss as she did so – looked up, and back at her belly again. Finally, "That wasn't me!"

FrostyPeaches

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:57 am

Her feet were still moving forward as she marched on and being welcomed by the shadow. She didn't even hesitate to stop and look, and another twig snapped under her weight.

Kiss felt a presence nearby as a light gust of air touched her fur. Turning to see if it was the one she wanted to chat with, she scrunched her eyebrows as she watched Apathy being extremely fixed on her own stomach. A strange weird sound was heard at the same time while she looked down.

"I don't believe you," she replied back, not believing the doe. It was a strange noise but she didn't see anything else in the surrounding besides the doe from the hunting game. "stop screeching like that, my ears are going to bleed."

Ryuukishin
sorry im slow QQ

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well," Apathy said, with mock indignation. "It's true!" The statement was accompanied by another screech, one louder than before.

"I'll prove it!" Apathy rushed ahead, ears pricked to catch the sound. She looked over her shoulder to call for Kiss; alas, she did not stop running when she did so, and ended up ramming straight into a tree. (Thankfully, her bulldozing path through branches and bushes left a clear enough trail for Kiss to follow.)

'Wow! I didn't know trees could walk,' was all her befuddled mind could think. If she'd looked above, she'd have seen an owlcat clinging desperately to a branch, almost knocked to the point of falling by Apathy's crash.

FrostyPeaches
((And guess who is slow as well. xD I ended up watching Sailor Moon episodes for over 20 hours straight recently and am about a third of the way done. My life is over.))

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:20 pm

This time, the screeching came from above. Not from the doe's belly or her mouth. Confused, Kiss looked at Apathy who just body slammed herself into a tree trunk.

There was an obvious cleared path for her to follow after the silly doe. "Are you alright?" she asked. Looking up, she saw an owlcat dangling off a sturdy branch.

She smiled and charged into the tree trunk too, copying exactly how the other doe had done it at first. Slamming her body against it, she wondered if the thing would fall down. Pain slowly crept from within her sore shoulder. She turned and kicked against the trunk with both her hind legs, bucking like a wild horse.

Ryuukishin
eh dont worry about slow rp. reply when you have time to or whenever you feel like it. i havent gaia muched. just been clicking on daily grants and poof XD

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games