Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Healings search for RPs.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:28 pm
So basically I am a 20+ year old looking for female gaian's who is at least 18+ of age (no sexism, I just feel weird rping with other guys since I normally do straight based rps and yoai is a no for me). I usually prefer plot over smut before you think that the over 18 thing meant that. I just rather rp with those closer to my age.

Now for the ideas of what I would like to rp, I would like coming up with ideas with others that are based off characters but I like brainstorming with those who message me.

If you want to do an rp off a fandom, here are some ideas that I have;

Code Lyoko:
OC X Digitally trapped (can leave but has to return to lyoko)

Legend of Korra:
My male non-bender OC X Korra
My male non-bender OC X Female avatar (I would like similar to korra if you don't want to play as korra herself)

Halo/Mass Effect Crossover:
My Halo Spartan that ends up in Mass Effect universeXAsari at the Citidel that finds him

Pokemon:
Two trainers meeting up
Two pokemon meeting up (Like mystery dungeon)

Digimon:
Two digidestine meet up and fight together

ETC.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:59 pm
I will gladly play with you.

I love Code Lyoko with a fervent passion and I could easily play either role.

As for the Pokémon ideas, I could do that as well or otherwise. :3 Would you rather we talk in pms?  

Maxy Wexerg

vocalone

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 am
HealingAssass1n

Hi, I'd love to do a non male bender x female avatar like Korra rp! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm
So I kind of want to do an rp where its my human character having just turned 22, he had a nice night with a friend who came from another state. They hung out for a few days but the friend believes that my character wants a family of his own. My character lost his parents when he was young and had no siblings so the friend decided to help his friend. While my character was drunk he ended up getting him to buy a wife on the internet, it was basically a mail order bride but my character doesn't know about it. About a week later, a woman comes to his door and he is surprised not only when she tells him that she is his new wife but maybe something interesting could be strange about her.

Interesting twists:
~She could be something non-human
~She could be pregnant already, or has a young child
~Could be foreign
~If you can think of something that could make it fun or interesting that would be great.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm
Looking to get back into RPing!

I enjoy love, action fantasy.Like the RP says. Haha.

Im not so much into anime RPs.I will if Im familiar with the anime. But anything else I am open to!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Bump

So I want to look for an rp that is more strange, basically its my human character has had a normal, more kind kind of person. His life according to his friends is basically boring. So his friend for my characters birthday decides to purchase my character a non-human character, something that is along the lines of a neko but would rather get something out of the ordinary, something like a monster girl or just something to make his life a bit dramatic and less boring.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games