❦ ❧☭ Psychology Class❦ ❧☭ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:51 pm
♡ ♢ ♣♔Aiyato Murishima ♣ ♤ ♥♚

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aiyato walked into the classroom in silence an looked around examining the classroom. Yes this is good this is nice...hmmm.... Aiyato thought to himself he looked carefully at his own desk and then the desks that the students would be sitting at and sighed. Then smiled to himself and decided to go through who would be going to his class first.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:22 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walks to an empty classroom after coming from the metal artwork room. Couldn't tell what subject was taught in this room, but it didn't matter to him. Sits down on the floor at the back of the room and set his knack sack next to him. Wonders if its a good thing he is becoming desensitized to someone being mad at him. "At least I didn't lose control over my ability" he thought. Still he didn't have anything else for him to do at the moment so he slowly went into daydream mode.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:27 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walks to an empty classroom after coming from the metal artwork room. Couldn't tell what subject was taught in this room, but it didn't matter to him. Sits down on the floor at the back of the room and set his knack sack next to him. Wonders if its a good thing he is becoming desensitized to someone being mad at him. "At least I didn't lose control over my ability" he thought. Still he didn't have anything else for him to do at the moment so he slowly went into daydream mode.

User Image

noah just walked in after finally catching up to morris 'he can move that's for sure ' he thought to himself he saw the blonde siting on the floor looking in lala land and so deciding to play a little prank he squatted in front of him staring at him while he was in dream land

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was back in reality after a few minutes and he was startled by the sight of someone staring right at him. "Why are you staring at me..um?" he pauses, "Noah, right?" he asked. He recall seeing this guy back at Mr. Steel's metal art room.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:13 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was back in reality after a few minutes and he was startled by the sight of someone staring right at him. "Why are you staring at me..um?" he pauses, "Noah, right?" he asked. He recall seeing this guy back at Mr. Steel's metal art room.
the amazing kitsune

Noah just smiled and shrugged his shoulders" when I saw you in lala land thought I could startle you and I succeed,and yes my names is noah and yours is moris" he said holding his hand out hoping freak out at how ice cold they where  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:58 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was unaware that this guy wasn't a teacher, but not knowing that kept him from feeling nervous like he would normally around other students. "Did you follow me to this room?" he asked him before shaking Noah's hand. The coldness didn't bother him and felt sort of good to his hot hand making it cool down some to warm.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was unaware that this guy wasn't a teacher, but not knowing that kept him from feeling nervous like he would normally around other students. "Did you follow me to this room?" he asked him before shaking Noah's hand. The coldness didn't bother him and felt sort of good to his hot hand making it cool down some to warm.

User Image

Noah smiled and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly " hehe I guess you could say that... wow now I seem like a weird stalker huh " he said with a small smile and a chuckle his fangs showing more

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I wouldn't say you seem like a stalker. Weird though, but not a stalker" Moris said. "Nice pearly, white fangs you got there" he said when he finally noticed them.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I wouldn't say you seem like a stalker. Weird though, but not a stalker" Moris said. "Nice pearly, white fangs you got there" he said when he finally noticed them.
the amazing kitsune

Noah smiled his tongue touching the tip of one " oh thanks I get them from my mother " he said still smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome. Are you full blooded vampire" Moris asked. He moves to stand up and picks up bag, "I'm going to go someplace else.Want to tag along, Noah?" he invited him.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:13 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome. Are you full blooded vampire" Moris asked. He moves to stand up and picks up bag, "I'm going to go someplace else.Want to tag along, Noah?" he invited him.
the amazing kitsune

Noah smiled and nodded " yea I am though I have my mother's eyes and teeth she says I look like my father the most" the last part was.said kind sadly but them perked up and nodded" I would love to oh by the way I'm 16 what about you" he said starting to follow the blonde  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was sure one of his friends is around that age. "You're two years older than me" he replied then it dawns on him. "Hold on...what? 16?...but that would mean you're a...a student?" he asked him. "Wouldn't have guessed if he was a student. I had assumed he was a teacher. Might just thought of a solution to my nervous around peers problem" he thought.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:11 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was sure one of his friends is around that age. "You're two years older than me" he replied then it dawns on him. "Hold on...what? 16?...but that would mean you're a...a student?" he asked him. "Wouldn't have guessed if he was a student. I had assumed he was a teacher. Might just thought of a solution to my nervous around peers problem" he thought.
the amazing kitsune

Noah nodded and looked at him a little strangely " well yea im a student I first started when I was your age wait did you think I was a teacher do I look that old" he said his voice sounding full of horror  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs the freckles on his face some as he thought of what to say. "That sounds like a trick question" he responded although he was amused by Noah's tone of voice. "I wouldn't have guessed teacher. More like an young adult around twenty years old" he explained then picks up his knack sack.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:21 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs the freckles on his face some as he thought of what to say. "That sounds like a trick question" he responded although he was amused by Noah's tone of voice. "I wouldn't have guessed teacher. More like an young adult around twenty years old" he explained then picks up his knack sack.
the amazing kitsune

Noah just hung his head in despair " not again this happens to many times" he said a storm cloud over his head  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff