Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
We need people! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A potato was thrown....
  Across the room....
  It hit a guy in the head....
  It knocked the guy out....
  The poor guy didn't see it comming....
  T'was SPUD-TACULAR.
  Puddie.
View Results

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:04 pm
The "Just a Game" Rp (Multiple player Rp section), is in need of three more people before we can start it. Everyone is very anious to get going, especially myself.

Basic plot-
Five friends, a mix of young adults who have stuck it out all through highschool, and some even longer. Now while they are all acting out different plans for their life whether it be college, work, other life choices... they decide half-hazardly(like the good ol' days) to get together in the basement under an abandoned childhood home one of them had lived in and play Russian Roulette. Some for the excitement, others for depression, and all other reasons in and out of the box. A sixth person however, only knows two of them for just about 2 years or so. They're kind of new to all of the crazy these friends can get up to, but hesitantly they admit to have their own issues and desires for agreeing to come
There's just a condition on playing however.
The person who lives at the end of the night can not tell a single person what happened... and they can not commit suicide either. (Open to better "conditions or story twists")

Sound interesting? Drop on by! It's under the subforum: The group hangout (Multiplayer RP's) Topic- Just a game!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:22 pm
Hikishi Masashi
The "Just a Game" Rp (Multiple player Rp section), is in need of three more people before we can start it. Everyone is very anious to get going, especially myself.

Basic plot-
Five friends, a mix of young adults who have stuck it out all through highschool, and some even longer. Now while they are all acting out different plans for their life whether it be college, work, other life choices... they decide half-hazardly(like the good ol' days) to get together in the basement under an abandoned childhood home one of them had lived in and play Russian Roulette. Some for the excitement, others for depression, and all other reasons in and out of the box. A sixth person however, only knows two of them for just about 2 years or so. They're kind of new to all of the crazy these friends can get up to, but hesitantly they admit to have their own issues and desires for agreeing to come
There's just a condition on playing however.
The person who lives at the end of the night can not tell a single person what happened... and they can not commit suicide either. (Open to better "conditions or story twists")

Sound interesting? Drop on by! It's under the subforum: The group hangout (Multiplayer RP's) Topic- Just a game!

This sounds very familiar.

Like, spot on familiar.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 pm
Phoenix347

Like, spot on familiar.

Spot-on familiar in what way?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:47 pm
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347

Like, spot on familiar.

Like I've seen this story somewhere else... I think it was in one of those private group-rp's...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:04 pm
Phoenix347
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347

Like, spot on familiar.

Like I've seen this story somewhere else... I think it was in one of those private group-rp's...

Don't know dude, but hey if you are interested please join! or if you know anyone who would like this sort of thing, please do tell them! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:07 pm
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347

Like, spot on familiar.

Don't know dude, but hey if you are interested please join! or if you know anyone who would like this sort of thing, please do tell them! Thank you!

Not really interested in an RP where my character would have a 1/6 chance of surviving and the point is to kill off 5 of the characters. All for dark RP's but not like this.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:13 pm
Phoenix347
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347
Hikishi Masashi
Phoenix347

Like, spot on familiar.

Not really interested in an RP where my character would have a 1/6 chance of surviving and the point is to kill off 5 of the characters. All for dark RP's but not like this.

If you know anyone who would be, please let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:48 pm
Hikishi Masashi

Quote:

You're so awesome for doing this!
Ugh! I just want to rp this story out with people, but I did forget that people get too emotionally invested and end up babying their characters. xD It's not like someone is going to die immediately. How can you really get into your character's head if they die too soon? rolleyes

I really like the realism of death in an rp. Hate it when people are too boxed in to play something like this. xd

Since we're all looking forward to starting, do you think we could all take on a second character instead and maybe just rp with the three of us?

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:54 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Quote:

You're so awesome for doing this!
Ugh! I just want to rp this story out with people, but I did forget that people get too emotionally invested and end up babying their characters. xD It's not like someone is going to die immediately. How can you really get into your character's head if they die too soon? rolleyes

I really like the realism of death in an rp. Hate it when people are too boxed in to play something like this. xd

Since we're all looking forward to starting, do you think we could all take on a second character instead and maybe just rp with the three of us?

Tigerlvr_Bailey

GAH. I know, I constantly check to see how close it is to being filled up. haha I do get emotionally attached to my characters, but that makes it so much BETTER in this one!!! I'd be down to make a second character so that we could start it though!! And it's not like it's a surprise haha they're going into it KNOWING that their character has a chance of dying, I feel like that should make it easier XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:25 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

GAH. I know, I constantly check to see how close it is to being filled up. haha I do get emotionally attached to my characters, but that makes it so much BETTER in this one!!! I'd be down to make a second character so that we could start it though!! And it's not like it's a surprise haha they're going into it KNOWING that their character has a chance of dying, I feel like that should make it easier XD

That's super good to know. Hopefully Misashi will be ok with taking on a second character to.

I get emotionally invested to. Like I have this OC who I only pick super specific/special/ or inspirational rps for him to join if it will further his character. Unfortunately he was only meant for the first rp I made him for Dx All the others don't do him justice.

And then usually I will make characters special for rps that I enter and never use them again after that. He's the only OC I've put into multiple rps. I wouldn't mind him dying in an rp really, but it would have to be a super epic death. xD  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:35 pm
FemmeValentine
Tigerlvr_Bailey

That's super good to know. Hopefully Misashi will be ok with taking on a second character to.

I get emotionally invested to. Like I have this OC who I only pick super specific/special/ or inspirational rps for him to join if it will further his character. Unfortunately he was only meant for the first rp I made him for Dx All the others don't do him justice.

And then usually I will make characters special for rps that I enter and never use them again after that. He's the only OC I've put into multiple rps. I wouldn't mind him dying in an rp really, but it would have to be a super epic death. xD

I'm more than fine with making a second one, I just can't be number four, you know why. Was actually going to suggest this in the ooc after I got outta the shower. XD I just want to get this thing started.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:47 pm
Hikishi Masashi

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ok awesome.
Then go ahead and make your profiles. Be any gender or whatever. xD

I was also thinking that maybe two of them could be siblings? Or raised in the same house at least?

When you guys PM your profiles, I'll post them in both the OOC and the rp, so we can plot out their relations, and start the rp asap =)  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ok awesome.

I was also thinking that maybe two of them could be siblings? Or raised in the same house at least?

When you guys PM your profiles, I'll post them in both the OOC and the rp, so we can plot out their relations, and start the rp asap =)

I could make #5, the number I'm picking as my second character, and #3 have lived together since her Late 8th grade year.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm
Hikishi Masashi
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ok awesome.

I could make #5, the number I'm picking as my second character, and #3 have lived together since her Late 8th grade year.

I think it would be better if we did do that with two characters, that they be played by two different people. We'll see what Bailey has to say about it though to.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Hikishi Masashi

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:05 pm
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi
FemmeValentine
Hikishi Masashi

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ok awesome.

I think it would be better if we did do that with two characters, that they be played by two different people. We'll see what Bailey has to say about it though to.
I just figured because shouldn't they know the characters name in the bio and each other since part of the bio would be playing off each other... And since we don't know any of them(besides you) other than our own just figured it'd be easier this way.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff