Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was impressed that the table can handle both of their weight. His head was resting on one of his boyfriend's shoulders then looks to the other's face after a kiss was planted on his forehead. "I supposed I agree and it was definitely different from last time" he responded. He felt worn out, but not as much as last time and wondered if it was because of the time of the day.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:03 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was impressed that the table can handle both of their weight. His head was resting on one of his boyfriend's shoulders then looks to the other's face after a kiss was planted on his forehead. "I supposed I agree and it was definitely different from last time" he responded. He felt worn out, but not as much as last time and wondered if it was because of the time of the day.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffs stomach let out a growl he chuckled "guess i worked up a appatite do you want to go eat "he asked  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris laughs a little when he hears his boyfriend's stomach growl. He nods, "Yeah. Should be around lunch time by now" he responded. He moved to get up then put on the clothes that were removed eariler.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris laughs a little when he hears his boyfriend's stomach growl. He nods, "Yeah. Should be around lunch time by now" he responded. He moved to get up then put on the clothes that were removed eariler.
the amazing kitsune

(Sorry beem busy)
Jeffery grins and gets up and gets dressed after he was finished he moved behind his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist and softly kissed the cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:38 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris used his ability to unlock the door then he side glances his boyfriend when he felt the other's arms around his waist. Blushes a little a little from the kiss on the cheek. "Come on lover, time to go eat" he said smiling then moves to leave the classroom. [exit]
((Okay, let's head over to the cafeteria))
the amazing kitsune

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces