Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Black Butler RP *Reserved* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
Kurasa, a demonic creature with the wings of an angel, was in a cage ramming the bars with her body and using her powers when no one was looking. She growled as the man who caught her came up to her with a potential buyer. It was Ciel Phantomhive. He was interested in buying her. "Interesting. I'll take her off your hands." He said as Kurasa noticed Sebastian and sensed he was the one that she'd been looking for. She growled at the man as he nodded having been paid already and went inside putting her on a leash with difficulty. She ran towards Sebastian as fast as she could huffing at the man before she sat at Sebastian's side.

Sullen Rave Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:32 pm
Lupine Duchess

Sebastian, a black clad demon butler to Ciel, stood silently beside the young boy, as he examined the creature inside the cage. Although her appearance seemed to be that on an angel, Sebastian saw her for what she really was, a demon. 'Interesting indeed.' He thought to himself, as his lord paid the man, who in turn retrieved her. When Kurasa sat down by his side, the butler mused at the thought of letting her lose on the man, knowing that she was mostly likely angry at being kept in a cage. Still, he remained quiet, waiting for Ciel to finish up his business, so that they could go.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:45 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Once Ciel finished up his business with the man who caught Kurasa, they headed home. Kurasa laid down inside of the carriage by Sebastian. She hoped he remembered her. After all she was his faithful pet. "She's quite the creature. What can you tell me about her?" Ciel said as he knew this would be interesting. Kurasa kept her wings against her even though she was sure they already knew about her wings and ability to fly. When they got to the manor, she growled seeing Pluto waiting. Her fur started standing on end. She was not as big as he was, but she could tell that he was nothing but trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:12 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Well, my lord, do not her appearance fool you, she may seem like an angel on the outside, but she is really a demon. I will say, I'm a bit surprised that she managed to get to this world, still, she is loyal as ever." Sebastian answered, as he gazed down at Kurasa, wondering just how she did manage to cross worlds. Still, it was nice to see that she seeked him out, he was rather fond of her, her cat like appearance was a big part of it. The rest if the ride back was silent, once they arrived, Sebastian opened the door for Ciel, letting him enter first, before following after. Upon hearing Kurasa growl, he knew she was directing her disdain at the demon hound, Pluto. "Easy, Kurasa, I don't like him anymore than you do, but you can go starting a fight."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:40 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((Sorry forgot to add Ciel to my post lol.))

"Just keep her out of trouble, Sebastian." Ciel said going inside. Kurasa huffed at Pluto, not liking him. She stayed close to Sebastian, following him around as she used to. She was napping a little later, having been bathed and hating it, as well as being given a collar with Ciel's information as well as her name. She was sunbathing minding her own business with Sebastian hoping Pluto wouldn't bother her. Sebastian seemed to be the only one she trusted right now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian beckoned Kurasa to follow after him, not that he needed to do so, since she always followed him everywhere she went. After bathing Kurasa, which took a bit of effort, Sebastian then gave her a collar, "There, the unpleasant part is over, now, stay out of trouble while I take care of things around the place." The demon butler went about his duties, leaving her to enjoy herself, which wouldn't last very long. Pluto appeared soon, standing over Kurasa, a dark look in his eyes.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa growled as her sun was blocked by Pluto. She looked up at him and got up growling not wanting anything to do with him. She glared at him with the same stare Sebastian had only her eyes were glowing a scary Crimson colour all the time. As she glared at Pluto she bared her fangs saying "Back off! I was not doing anything to you!" She then saw the servants coming to break them up. She then went somewhere else to lay down not wanting anything to do with that Demon hound as she could sense he was nothing but trouble. Aries demons were very protective of their masters or loved ones and were thought of as guardian angels. She then curled up on a nice warm rock, in front of the manor to finish her sunbathing. Once that was done, she went to find Sebastian to see if she could be of some use to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:20 pm
Lupine Duchess

The demon hound snapped at the servants, the disappeared from sight, going elsewhere on the grounds. Once things were settled, they returned to their duties', but kept a watchful eye out. Sebastian was in the kitchen, making sure things were going well for to nights dinner, when he saw Kurasa. "There you are, I hope you aren't staying out of trouble, are you hungry?" He asked her, as be he handle a girl a silver tray, which had a tea set on, instructing her to take it to Ciel, before turning to face Kurasa.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:37 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa nodded as she was asked if she was hungry. She always loved Sebastian's cooking, as it was always very tasty. Though she only had it for a short while, she missed having him around. She then started purring, like a cat would but it was more dragon like, as she went up to him and sat at his feet, her silvery white fur sparkling in the sunlight coming through the window as it always did when it was clean. Her large horn was more like a whiskers on a cat along with the smaller one. Her ears were underneath her fur. As she purred she stayed close to Sebastian not wanting anything to do with Pluto whom she assumed was outside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I thought you would, so I had your favorite made, just in case." Sebastian reached down, petting Kurasa's head, as she purred. Being away from her for so long, he had forgotten how adorable she was, now that she was back, he wanted to spend some time with her. Still, he had a job to do, as the head butler of the manor, so he would have to find the time to do so. While he gave her attention, another servant set out a dish for Kurasa, returning to their work after.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:49 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa continued to purr as she saw the dish. She was so much like a cat, even though she looked like a dog. She ate like a cat as well, purring as she did as well as her tail wagging as she ate like she usually. She loved Sebastian so much. After all he knew her since she was a baby and owned her since then as well. She owed him so much since he was so kind to take her in.

Once she finished the food, she stayed close to Sebastian hoping Pluto wouldn't ruin it. She wasn't about to leave Sebastian again. As she stayed with Sebastian, she saw Pluto outside. She didn't care, but she had to wonder why he was being the way he was.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm
Lupine Duchess

Sebastian ran his hand down Kurasa's back a bit, before he did work around the kitchen, letting her eat in peace. When she finished, he picked up the dish, cleaning it off, before putting it away. It was hard to believe she was the same creature, that he had saved a long time ago, "You have become a very beautiful demon, I wonder if you are the same one I raised?" He questioned, even though it was a rhetorical one, while he moved through the dinning room, getting it set up. Pluto watched the two with dislike, which wasn't anything new, but he had it especially for Kurasa, he straight out didn't like her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:53 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa helped out with Sebastian's chores some, dusting fragile things gently with her wings making sure to get the dust off of the feathers on her wings afterwards. She got the dust off outside so as not to dirty up the house. She wasn't wanting to get her master in trouble. Then she huffed at Pluto seeing that he was watching her and Sebastian before going back inside of the house and closing the door behind her so Pluto wouldn't follow her. She then tucked her wings in against her before going to continue helping Sebastian. Before long, it was dinner time, she sat at Sebastian's side with dignity as she always did. She'd learned many things over the years and the most important to her was prideful stance was everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm
Lupine Duchess

With Kurasa helping out with what she could, Sebastian could turn his attention to other matters at hand, like organizing Ciel's agenda for the following days, until it was time for dinner. Once everything was sett at the table, he went to retrieve the young heir. As dinner progressed, Sebastian stood by in case he was needed, while commending Kurasa for her pride.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((Srry I had to Godmod a bit in this post lol.))

Kurasa's tail wagged a bit as Sebastian commended her pride. As soon as it was time to feed Pluto, Kurasa rolled her eyes as she saw him eating. He had no manners in her eyes as he was wolfing down his food. She took her time when she ate showing she had manners. Kurasa didn't like Pluto and hoped he'd stay away from her. As far as he was concerned, he was a flea bitten, useless mutt. She was pure-bred Aries. So she had breeding, Pride, and most important in her mind Manners. She wouldn't fall for anyone without these conditions in their life. That night, she was outside, as she was nocturnal. She was didn't like the sunlight in her eyes, but she loved to sunbathe. As she walked around, she was silent, looking up at the moon as she flew over to the garden and landed among the white roses being careful not to bruise them as she sniffed at them, as they were very fragrant.Her fur seemed to compliment them very well. Though, She was minding her own business trying to avoid Pluto, when she sensed she was being watched before she started growling. She sensed another demon animal around, so she figured it was that flea bitten mutt, Pluto.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff