Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Trading Requests, Offers, and Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 am
Here you can mention pokemon or items you're willing to trade, or ones your looking for. Any discussion of possible trades can go here, and you can mention trades here, as an official record of what pokemon/items have gone where, to avoid confusion (for the mods or other players) : )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:44 am
I'm in the market for starter Pokemon.

Bold = Have
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle - Kanto
Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile - Johto
Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip - Hoenn
Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup - Sinnoh
Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott - Unova
Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin - Kalos

I'm willing to have Simon travel and search for specific Pokemon that are wanted to trade.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 am
*Brushes the dust off the thread*
Um, I'm looking for a Skarmory. I'm in Kanto so I can catch most common Pokemon you're looking for there.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:35 pm
I'm looking for a Farfetch'd primarily.

I do have a (F) Ralts egg up for trade  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 pm
I'm not necessarily looking for a Pokemon to trade, well sort of. I'd like to trade my Graveler so that it will evolve into a Golem when it is traded, then I would like the Golem to be traded back to me ^^
If anyone needs to do this sort of trade (like trade a Pokemon and then trade it right back) I'm open ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:13 am
Hope the kind
I'm not necessarily looking for a Pokemon to trade, well sort of. I'd like to trade my Graveler so that it will evolve into a Golem when it is traded, then I would like the Golem to be traded back to me ^^
If anyone needs to do this sort of trade (like trade a Pokemon and then trade it right back) I'm open ^^

Where in the Pokemon World are you? I have a Kadabra, I wouldn't mind an Alakazam. My character, Simon, is currently in Mistralton City, Unova  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am
Shadow - Dragon
Hope the kind

Where in the Pokemon World are you? I have a Kadabra, I wouldn't mind an Alakazam. My character, Simon, is currently in Mistralton City, Unova

Currently I'm in Kanto, specifically in Vermillion City. After my Gym Badge with Lt. Surge I can zip on over to Pallet Town or can trade be done at any Pokemon Center? I'm a bit green to the trade system ^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am
Hope the kind
Shadow - Dragon
Hope the kind

Currently I'm in Kanto, specifically in Vermillion City. After my Gym Badge with Lt. Surge I can zip on over to Pallet Town or can trade be done at any Pokemon Center? I'm a bit green to the trade system ^^'

We can just use the Global Trading System using our Pokegear/nav/whatever. Just 'list' Graveler with a note stating that you want it back for a Golem. Quote myself and a mod then my character will notice, reply and trade. If you don't have a nav or gear you can list it and then go to a Pokecenter to rp it there. I'm in a city myself so either option should be fine.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 am
Shadow - Dragon
Hope the kind
Shadow - Dragon
Hope the kind

We can just use the Global Trading System using our Pokegear/nav/whatever. Just 'list' Graveler with a note stating that you want it back for a Golem. Quote myself and a mod then my character will notice, reply and trade. If you don't have a nav or gear you can list it and then go to a Pokecenter to rp it there. I'm in a city myself so either option should be fine.

Okie dokie!
Once I'm done with my Gym Battle I'll head to the nearest Pokemon Center, make a note that I'm putting my Graveler up for trade in order for it to be traded back as a Golem, quote you + mod, and then begin transaction once you have a post up. Does that sum it all up?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 am
Hope the kind
Okie dokie!
Once I'm done with my Gym Battle I'll head to the nearest Pokemon Center, make a note that I'm putting my Graveler up for trade in order for it to be traded back as a Golem, quote you + mod, and then begin transaction once you have a post up. Does that sum it all up?

Perfect  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:38 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Vigilia
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Riley has caught your pokemon! (From the fire incense Wolk originally had :p )
Vigilia: Torchic
Wolk: Tortonator
Tano: Two Litleo

If you don't want them anymore let me know. Otherwise, feel free to just quote me in one of your posts with what you're trading and we can just have the trade be over the in-rp global trade system.

What I'd like in return: any pokemon Riley hasn't caught yet is fine. You can ctrl-f her pokedex here to see what she has/doesn't have. And no fairy/dragons please- she is about to use the summoning items for those and so doesn't need them. But like... rattata and pidgey are fair game lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Vigilia
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Riley has caught your pokemon! (From the fire incense Wolk originally had :p )
Vigilia: Torchic
Wolk: Tortonator
Tano: Two Litleo

If you don't want them anymore let me know. Otherwise, feel free to just quote me in one of your posts with what you're trading and we can just have the trade be over the in-rp global trade system.

What I'd like in return: any pokemon Riley hasn't caught yet is fine. You can ctrl-f her pokedex here to see what she has/doesn't have. And no fairy/dragons please- she is about to use the summoning items for those and so doesn't need them. But like... rattata and pidgey are fair game lol

I forgot who the torchic was for... o 3o;  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:03 pm
Vigilia

I forgot who the torchic was for... o 3o;

Lol. Wolk never told me, so I don't know either  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
i dont remember what it was i promised you for the litleod sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
i dont remember what it was i promised you for the litleod sweatdrop

You never promised anything to me :p wolk let me know what you had requested back when she got the incense~

If you'd rather trade items vs Pokémon just let me know what you have, but you can seriously just catch two pokes wherever you're at and chances are Riley doesn't have them yet  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games