Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Trading Requests, Offers, and Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:52 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Vigilia
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Riley has caught your pokemon! (From the fire incense Wolk originally had :p )
Vigilia: Torchic
Wolk: Tortonator
Tano: Two Litleo

If you don't want them anymore let me know. Otherwise, feel free to just quote me in one of your posts with what you're trading and we can just have the trade be over the in-rp global trade system.

What I'd like in return: any pokemon Riley hasn't caught yet is fine. You can ctrl-f her pokedex here to see what she has/doesn't have. And no fairy/dragons please- she is about to use the summoning items for those and so doesn't need them. But like... rattata and pidgey are fair game lol

o Ao Avikna's Tortonator!

I don't remember who the Torchic was for either... I think vigi just requested a torchic in general? o 3o *Loud shrug*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:08 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly
i dont remember what it was i promised you for the litleod sweatdrop

You never promised anything to me :p wolk let me know what you had requested back when she got the incense~

If you'd rather trade items vs Pokémon just let me know what you have, but you can seriously just catch two pokes wherever you're at and chances are Riley doesn't have them yet
OK, ill get them moving today and catch what I can in Ecruteak city.

Also can I get permission to nab that epic ******** poke'dex set up of yours!? User Image  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:48 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly

You never promised anything to me :p wolk let me know what you had requested back when she got the incense~

If you'd rather trade items vs Pokémon just let me know what you have, but you can seriously just catch two pokes wherever you're at and chances are Riley doesn't have them yet

Also can I get permission to nab that epic ******** poke'dex set up of yours!? User Image

lol it's mostly the one spectral made as a freebie for all the entries. if you want to use the layout things I added too go ahead :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly

lol it's mostly the one spectral made as a freebie for all the entries. if you want to use the layout things I added too go ahead :3

Can Riley and the Twins do a face to face trade instead of a GTS trade?
Being rangers they'll want to make sure the Pokemon are going to a good home <3  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly

"A good home" -laughs nervously about putting them in the pc

Sure! It might take a little longer though? I suppose I could have her fly there and back really quick lol

(Not sure if it would work if she asked them to send it to Professor Rowan? Maybe they would trust if they knew he was taking care of them and approved of Riley? )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly

Also can I get permission to nab that epic ******** poke'dex set up of yours!? emotion_rainbow

"A good home" -laughs nervously about putting them in the pc

Sure! It might take a little longer though? I suppose I could have her fly there and back really quick lol

(Not sure if it would work if she asked them to send it to Professor Rowan? Maybe they would trust if they knew he was taking care of them and approved of Riley? )
Hummm I can wait. Atm they're stuck in the middle of a Team rocket plot with 38 more battles to go before its finished >_> So prop be best to wait BUt if you wanna just send them to Rowan instead that's fine too, Either way, i cant get them until this is finished sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games