Reply Death Squad Gaming
Mobile device game: Parallel Kingdom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Cyborg Ninja Again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 am
Parallel kingdom is a free to play cross platform mobile game. Iphone users and and android users can play together.

Parallel Kingdom (PK) takes place on a map of the real world. When you start the game, you will be in your current location on the map. It is not a quest-based game, you simply level up, collect resources, and try to claim your own land. You'll find that people have built player cities where real cities exist in the real world. I'm a member of the city of detroit.

The character customization system is pretty rewarding. You become different character classes by selecting a new skill each time you level up. There's mostly Melee, Ranged, Merchant, which turns into specialized branches of each, or you can have a mix of all of them.

Unless you're in a major city, or whichever trade hub is the most popular, you're probably not going to run into any other players. It's a big world. But if you do run into someone, they can attack you, and you can attack them.

The downside is that for each time you level up, you'll need 80 food. You can buy food with real money, or you can buy it with game gold. On average, it's about 30k for 80 food.

Also, if you want to get ahead in the game, you should make friends and ask for for help. Especially when it comes to having some decent gear.

If anyone is interested in playing, then let me know. If we had about 5 people working together, we could be a pretty formidable force. Well go burn down cities and s**t. I would invite you to join the city of detroit so we can all be in the same city, plus the people there are very helpful and we've won the title of best industrial city many times (which is funny). I have a lot of property in an a very remote location that I will not disclose, and one day we will build our kingdom there. And then I propose that once we are doing well in the game, we will work together so each of us will own our own neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:55 pm
I can check if it works on my shitty phone. I got android ace 2  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Zombie Cyborg Ninja Again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
I can check if it works on my shitty phone. I got android ace 2

It's very low spec, I would be surprised if it didn't work. I think you'll like it.  
Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games