Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image
It was all so exciting! A new school, a new opportunity to make some new friends and maybe even a new love interest of some sort! That last part was just a big if though, not knowing if he would even find someone like that to even get to that point even. He was still going to enjoy his time here and enjoy whatever was going to happen to him while he was at the Academy.

As the blond boy pulled all his bags into the empty dorm, he looked around seeing how big it was, having a living room and even a kitchen in the dorm before seeing a hallway that lead to what seemed to be even more rooms the area. His eyes lit up at the possibilities that could happen here or even the way he could decorate though he would have to wait for his roommate before he did anything. As he walked to the other rooms then, he saw where there were two, equally big bedrooms that seemed fully furnished and ready for students to use. It was great studying and living here. He hoped though that whoever would end up being his roommate would be just as excited but that was only a hope since he didn’t know who would move in with him.

He ended up choosing the room on the left, quickly dragging what bags he had with him to the room before dropping them on the floor and flopping on the bed, smiling to himself and closing his eyes. He couldn’t wait for classes to start and to meet other students here, hoping that maybe he could make friends with someone rather quickly though hopping the first person would his roommate. After laying there for a few moments, he got up then and started to pick up his bags before starting to put his things up and away in the room.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

Ace knocked on the door slowly, hoping he was loud enough to hear. He held a paper in one hand with a bag on his back and a wheeled suitcase next to him. He knocked again hoping this time he was heard. He looked up the hall then down the hall not seeing anyone else around. His red bangs fell into his eyes and he pushed them back with his free hand. He stood awkwardly in front of the door looking down at his shoes.  

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian was humming to himself as he started to put more of his things away in the room. It really was going to be interesting here and he couldn’t wait for any of the classes to start and to see what kind of other guys he was going to actually meet while at the school. He stopped and blinked then as he swore he hear someone knocking though it seemed rather faint at first. When heard it again, much louder this time, he darted out of his room and towards the door, he couldn’t keep whoever was at the door waiting, especially if it was his new roommate of all people! As he got to the door, he was a bit out of breath but quickly unlocked it to see another young male sanding there. He gave him a big smile before opening the door more then. “Hey there! I take it you’re going to be my new roommate?” he asked as he stepped aside to let the other male in finally.

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

OOC: Hi there! X3

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm
Ace smirked as the door finally opened and he stared at the other male. "Yes, I believe we are room mates. I'm Ace Vendilla and you are?"
Ace walked into the room and looked around seeing the other male's things on one side of the room already. He pulled his bag behind him as he walked over to the other bed and put his book bag on the bed. "It's uh... pretty big in here isn't it?"  

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
User Image
“I’m Julian, Julian Alaire! It’s nice to meet you, Ace!” he said happily as he closed and locked the door behind him before moving to go back to his stuff as he heard Ace speak once more, nodding. “Yeah, it is pretty big but hey, more space isn’t a bad thing honestly. I enjoy more space, it also gives us a lot more to do things with too.” He said with a smile as he started to go back to decorating his part. "So are you in 12th grade like me as well?"

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

OOC:

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Ace sat in the middle of his bed and untied his black and white converse and setting them under the nightstand on his side of the room. He leaned back so his back was against the wall and he closed his eyes thinking whilst clicking his tongue ring against his teeth idly. He had a long car ride and Maybe a nap would help. He opened an eye hearing the other male talk about more space. He, himself, wasn't too fond of wide open spaces. He'd rather be sitting close to someone or laying near someone. He personally enjoyed the closeness of having another's presence around him. Ace watched the blondish boy move about his side of the room. Maybe this was what he needed to forget everything...  

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image
When Julian didn’t hear a response right away, he turned and looked towards the other male who was seemingly making himself right at home already, sitting back against the bed and closing his eyes. He blinked though for a moment as he started to hear the clicking noise but made no comment of it right away. He was quickly finished though with his things, his clothing put in the dresser on his side as well as a couple little odds and ends here and there, like a couple band posters on the wall as well as a few little trinkets that he held dear to him before placing the bags on the ground and sitting on the edge of his bed happily. “So Ace, why are you at a school like this?

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

OOC:

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:47 am
youkobandit

Ace stuck his tongue out, showing a balled tongue piercing and tapped it against his teeth once again, making the same soft clicking sound. He shrugged off his leather jack and hung it from the bed post and leaned back once again. He had very little with him, most of it was clothing. He could always put that away later. He was still sleepy from the car ride. "I uh... Honestly... Had no where else to go... I got kicked out of my old school for something stupid and after that, well... It all went downhill. My guardian thinks I don't have much going for me right now..."  

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian blinked at first as he saw the tongue piercing, realizing it was the sound he had been hearing before chuckling a little. “ I was wondering what that sound was exactly. But I guess you figured you could tell I was confused by it.” He said as he moved along his bed and laid back on the sheets, closing his eyes for the moment, wondering if the other male was going to talk and answer his question before opening them and turning his head towards duo hair colored male sitting there who seemed like he was falling asleep himself. As he listened he couldn’t help it as a small frown crossed his lips at the moment before rolling completely over. “well, maybe thing will go a lot better here honestly. Maybe I can even help out too make things a lot better here, I mean we are roommates after all honestly.” He said with a grin.

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose
Im sorry for the late reply, when you replied earlier I kinda fell asleep XD;;;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:06 pm
Ace just shrugged and got up to sit on the bed with the other male. He sat down on the foot of the bed and blinked at Julian. "Yeah, uh... Why did you wind up here? It's so strange to see someone like you here... I don't mean that in a bad way..." Ace smiled sheepishly at the other, realizing he sounded like a total a**.

youkobandit
Nah you're good!!

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Those bright orange tinted eyes watched as the other male get up and walk towards him before feeling the shift along his own bed, seeing how he had sat down on the edge before looking up at him and giving him another smile before the question. He blinked a bit before sitting up again. “Ah no don’t worry, it’s not a bad thing to ask. Well to be honest, I kept getting in trouble at my school as well. I kind of…well, let’s say none of the teachers or staff really liked me much at all.” he said chuckling a little. “ they would call me the little devil and such because of everything I did honestly. I mean people say I don’t look like I could cause that much trouble but….yeah, let’s just say some of my pranks didn’t go over well with some people.” It was true, Julian was quite the prankster at points and such, causing people so much tousle form time to time while trying to get laughs and such from others while doing do so.

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm
Ace chanced a glance towards Julian, unsure of what to say. The other male was so open and expressive compared to himself. He has always been shy around others and now wasn't an exception yet. He hardly knew Julian. He couldn't understand why the other was being so open. He had a hard past he knew that but he honestly couldn't figure this out. Ace watched Julian's facial features more closely. The orange eyes caught his attention. His own were mouse gray and dull in comparison. He didn't know what to ask next. Maybe it was better that the other male did all the questioning for now.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image
As he talked, Julian noticed how the other was watching him, watching his every move so far though it really didn’t bother him much. With the way he played his pranks at points, he did have eyes on him a lot, watching to make sure he WASN’T getting into trouble when in then end it always happened the same before his parents were constantly getting referrals for other schools, wanting him gone completely. It seemed as though the other was more shy though, seeming like the person who often didn’t talk too much and would rather listen then be part of something with a lot of people. Even now it seemed like he was a bit nervous trying to get to know Julian now with having just met. “So Ace, what do you like to do for fun?” he knew it sounded like a boring and dull kind of question to ask, but he was curious as to what the other male enjoyed for fun, maybe they has something in common and maybe could get to know each other more off, especially since Ace really didn’t seem like such a bad person at all to get to really know.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:47 pm
"I can show you..." Ace pulled his shirt over his head and held up his left arm. On his palm was a red dragon head breathing fire onto his fingers. The red Chinese dragon wound it's body up his arm and on the back of the shoulder was it's hind legs. The tail ended into a black tribal bird with spread wings on the shoulder blades of his back. On the front of his chest was a black phoenix. "I drew all of this. I want to go to college for tattooing, honestly. I have a whole book full of more designs in my bag. I like to draw when ever I have free time."

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash