Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
As Julian watched, his eyes widened as the marvelous tattoos he was now seeing that wound around the other male’s arm and up towards his back. The colors, the shapes, the way it wound around, it was all so thrilling and pleasing for him as he scooted closer to see the ink better. “Wow… these are so amazing. These are honestly some of the best tattoo’s I’ve seen.” He said as he reached out to touch his arm, completely ignoring the other male’s personal space at the moment. “I can’t believe that you drew all of this, I would absolutely love to see more.” he really was so enthralled with the way the colors and the different forms flowed together with one another to make such an incredible design.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 am
Ace smiled watching how fascinated the other male was with his body. To him, ink was expressive. It was personal. Some told stories, others were passions. His were different. All of them on his body and all of the ones in the book were different. Every single one wasn't quite what like they seemed. He stood up and grabbed his bag off the bed and pulled out a shiny leather back book. He tossed it onto Julian's bed before finally deciding to put his clothes away. Ace unclipped the necklace and slid the golden and ruby ring onto his finger. It was an anti sun ring. It was personally made by a friend allowing him to walk in the sun like a normal person. If he went into the sun without it, he would burn, just like paper in a fire. It would leave scars, if he even healed from it. He placed the necklace ontop of the dresser and opened his other bag and was quick to put his clothing away.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:18 am
User Image
User Image
It really was so fascination to see how intricate some of the designs were that were just along his skin, loving how all those designs meshed together into one very amazing looking piece of art on the other male’s skin. He moved his hand away then as he felt Ace start to s**t off the bed before blinking as a book was tossed on his bed looking down at it before picking it up and starting to flip it open. So this was the book he had been talking about with all the drawings within it. With each page he carefully flip to, his eyes scanned the page, looking at how much detail had gone into each and every single piece of artwork that lined it as well as seeing how all the different colors melded together to add even more to every single design. “these are so amazing Ace, really. I’m not even fully through it yet but I love every single once so far. The details the shapes everything works so well together.” He said, there really was the sound of genuine amazing in his voice as he turned his eyes up towards the other male, seeing him start to put away his clothing that he had with him finally. He blinked though and titled his head as now caught the gleam of the ring on his finger. He never noticed he had a ring till now, strange, it didn’t seem like it was that important to ask. It was probably just some sort of memento from home or something he figured.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 pm
Ace finished putting everything away and made his way back over to the bed and sat down. "Don't mind me asking but where do you fall? I mean everyone has a preference. Male, female, none what so ever. It doesn't matter to me really..." Ace leaned back against the wall again and watched Julian carefully.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
As Julian finished looking through the different drawings and sketches, he closed the book before blinking and looking at the other male once more at the question. Well, he wasn’t expecting that kind of question to come up at all right away but hey, it wasn’t the worst possible thing to ask. “oh, well I don’t mind either way honestly, but I will admit, I have been leaning a lot towards males more so usually then I do females of any sort.” He said with a small chuckle before giving a smile towards Ace
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:22 pm
Ace made a humming noise clicking his tongue ring again. He closed his eyes, thinking about the past and what everything was like before this. It was a strange life, being used as a lab rat and such was not any fun. "What's your take on vampires? Real or fake?"

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian watched the other male’s reaction, wondering what he was thinking now possibly as he saw those eyes close as he started to hear the clinking sound once more. at the next question, he tilted his head to the side. It was such an odd question to ask honestly if he believed in such a being at all. Why would he ask something like that in the first place anyway? It would be rude though If he didn’t answer though. “Vampires? Well…I guess anything had a possibility to be real honestly. So I guess I would say that they could be real. I’ve just never seen or have met one.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:50 pm
Ace tilted his head, listening to the other male intently. He stopped making the noise in a slight disappointment to the others answer. it wasn't what he needed or wanted to hear. "It was just a question is all..."

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image
As he had finished talking, Julian looked at Ace, wondering why he had such a disappointed look on his face. Was he expecting a different answer out of him? was he expecting him to say that he didn’t believe in them at all? he was just trying to be honest since he really didn’t know if they existed. “mmm… you look disappointed by it though. I mean, I will be honest, when I was younger and people told me about them, I always thought they were made up, just a fictional being that just existed to scare people with their need for blood from the living weather it was an animal or an actual human being. I mean part of that still exists in my mind honestly, but you never know, one could turn up and surprise me.” He said with a small smile.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:50 pm
Ace gave him a small smile. He stood up from the bed and took the book and slipped it onto the desk. "I know most people think they are made up. It's really not that surprising since no one has ever 'met' one yet. But if you think about it, honestly, anything is really possible. You might be talking to one right now and not even know it." Ace smirked at the comment hoping the other male caught his implied comment.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian turned his head a bit as he watched the other male get up, taking the book with him before hearing him speak once more. He talked about how anything was possible in the end and they he might be talking to one at the moment, blinking at such an odd comment at first. Then it started to click in his mind as he saw that smirk, making his eyes widened. “wait…are you saying that you’re a vampire, Ace?” he said as he moved on his bed, standing up now but not breaking that view he had on the other male.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm
Ace was still smirking, watching how fast it got the other riled up. "Ah, ah, ah... Now, I never said that exactly... I just said you never really know until you actually get to know someone. I was just saying it could be possible." Ace grinned this time as he could practically see the wheels turning in the blond's head.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian saw the other keep that smirk on his face, seeming to enjoy his reaction to what he had said. He listened though to hear him say that it wasn’t exactly what he meant. The blond looked down for a moment then, feeling a bit silly for jumping to such a con conclusion already, before letting out a small chuckle. “yeah, I guess you’re right Ace. I didn’t mean to jump to such a conclusion already.” He said as he looked back up at the other male while rubbing the back of his head. “ though I do feel a bit silly for just blurting that out all of a sudden too it’s just… the way you said that made me think that it all.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:25 am
Ace gave Julian a small smile. "I guess.... You just have to wait and find out?Unless you would like to see now?" Ace turned around and pulled Julian close against him, keeping his hands on the others hips.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:38 am
User Image
User Image
Julian blinked at the question before a small blush started to form on his cheeks as he felt himself being pulled closer to the other male. He wasn’t quite expecting this but he wasn’t one to complain completely at all either. “um….well…part of me actually really wants to know now actually. Like really wants to know but…that may seem a bit rude though too.” He said with a small nervous laugh, wondering what Ace was planning on doing.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx