Submit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:51 am
"I'm not going to do anything to hurt you.I was just going to show you. Are you sure though? Do you really want to see?" Ace stared at the other male in his arms, his eyes glowing a faint white. He needed to stop mind reading the poor boy, but he couldn't keep his mind together. It was like every being of Julian just unraveled him to the last thread was just barely holding him in place.The male was intruiging but if Ace wasn't careful he might let too much slip. He had no intention of scaring the other off but he did want someone by his side.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 am
User Image
User Image
As Julian listened to the other male once more, he couldn’t help but believe him, believe that he wouldn’t do anything to cause any harm to him or anything. There was just something about Ace that… that really did make him curious, that made him want to know more about him, that made him want to get closer to the male standing in front of him at the moment that was holding him. He nodded though in response to his question. “yes, I really do actually, I honestly do.” He said before blinking a bit at the faint white color now coming from his eyes. What was going on now exactly? There still was a slight bit of nervousness with him but he didn’t feel like he needed to run though.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 am
"Have you heard of the labs that have been testing on humans to make a super human? I was in one when I was a child. I'm not normal... I was born a vampire and then when I was 5 I was taken to the labs. They wanted to cure me but there was nothing wrong with me. I can change my form, I have different abilities than what a normal human should have. All I can say, is that you are safe with me." Ace looked at Julian almost hopelessly. Julian just needed to accept him first. He needed to know the other male wanted this. Ace was tired of waiting for the right person. He wanted to show someone his world.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 am
User Image
User Image
Julian was giving Ace his full and complete attention, wanting to know exactly what he was going to say, especially having just agreed to want to know. He really did, Ace made him curious and he wanted to know more and wanted to know whatever the other male was going to willingly tell him. He nodded along with him at the mention of the labs. He hadn’t heard too much about them, only little bits here and there, nothing really like that major that like really broke full blown news or anything but he had heard at least a little bit. His eyes then widened slightly at really did mention that he was a vampire, that he wasn’t kidding around with him, that he was right when had said it earlier. But… he had to admit, he thought that if he ever did wound up meeting one, especially when he was younger, he would run, he would try to get far away from them as possible since they were usually portrayed as monsters but… Ace didn’t feel that way, he didn’t feel like he was in any real danger right now, that if anything happened at the moment, it would be completely okay. Those orange tinted orbs met those gray ones then before giving him a gentle smile this time. “I believe you Ace, I actually do believe you that you will.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 pm
Ace sat down on the bed and pulled Julian down next to him. He blinked at the other trying to figure out what exactly he should say or not. He shrugged more to himself keeping quiet, unsure of how to word anything. His words seemed to not be enough at the moment. He closed his eyes again thinking about his time at the labs. He remembered he wasn't the only one that was worked on. There were others, he thought, maybe some that were as strong as him. "I have certain powers... Some are vampire related. Others are from the lab experiments. For example, I can read your mind. I can also hear a pin drop in the basement. It's what they call enhanced senses."

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian blinked as he was pulled down to sit next to him but didn’t put up a fight. He wanted to be next to Ace at the moment even if things got quiet for the moment. At the mention of his powers, that look of amazement came back to the blond’s face. That was pretty cool that he had such powers really! Though, the mind reading part was one that he would have to watch for, especially with embarrassing thoughts but… he trusted Ace not to use it like such, that he would only use it at certain points. As for the hearing, that was pretty cool. “wow, so is it all that it’s cracked up to be to be able to read people’s minds? I mean I would figure that it would get annoying at points but still. As for the hearing, that’s pretty cool actually. So you can hear anything that’s going on the school basically then from the sound of it.” He said with a smile. The male in front of him really did interest him so very much and he couldn’t help but ask such questions now.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 pm
Ace watched him closely and started laughing at the other's reaction. "It's really not that different from being a human. I am being serious about the labs though. They still haven't shut them down yet.They are still dangerous and they test on non humans. Other than that though, I can't tell you much about them. I really don't remember much. I wasn't conscious for most of the testing."

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian put on a small fake pout as the other started laughing but kept paying attention. He frowned slightly though at the mention that they hadn’t been shut down yet. That didn’t sound good and if they were still testing and dangerous like he said they were, why weren’t they shut down yet? “oh…well that’s okay, I wasn't going to force you to tell me what its like because that's probably something you don't want want to talk about, but why isn’t it shut down though? It would make sense if someone tried to shut it down unless the people you usually count on to do that are behind it as well. That’s not right though, you didn’t deserve that and neither does anyone else taking to those labs.” He said as he reached out and touched the other male’s arm gently.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:52 pm
"I did all I could to answer your questions, I honestly don't know much more than that. All I know is they changed the DNA strands and made well... Super humans... I don't know how else to explain it. I don't know if anything was implanted in my skin or if we might actually be used for warfare. I really have no idea." Ace watched for Julian's reaction carefully. He knew there was more to it but he couldn't remember it at all. Without paying any mind to the other male, hu turned and gave him a quick kiss.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image
its okay Ace, really. I get the jist of what you are talking about, I mean, I don’t think there is anything I can really do to help you remember anything more about the labs or anything like that but hey, at least I’m here for you know and that’s what matters, right?” he said as that smile came to his face once more before his eyes widened a bit at the quick kiss, making a very bright blush form on his lips as he touched them then. He really wasn’t expecting anything like that right off the bat but… he really wasn’t going to complain either. It wasn’t like it was something disgusting or anything it was…it was actually kind of sweet really. Those orange tinted eyes looked at the other man then. “A-Ace…
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose
awwww you new avi is adorable! X3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:41 am
Ace tilted his head watching the other, keeping eye contact with him. "I honestly don't know what to say anymore." He leaned forward again more slowly this time. He put his hands on Julian's hips and pulled the boy against him.

youkobandit
Thank you. Been saving up

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:54 am
User Image
User Image
As Julian kept watching the other as he kept touching his own lips, lingering on the thought of those lips still before he heard the other male talk feeling those hands on his lips as he felt himself being pulled close once more, not fighting it at all. “it’s okay Ace don’t worry.” He said with a gentle smile on his face. He didn’t want the other male to feel like this was awkward for either of them at all, he was actually enjoying the contact and the attention he was receiving, that Ace was being open with him and such. “ there is something I can say though. I will admit that vampires aren’t as bad as they are portrayed in the books and stories.” He said with a chuckle as he placed his hands gently along Ace’s chest at the moment. “and this one isn’t bad at all. Though now I’m pretty curious about something. Now that I know you’re one, what the hell happened with your previous school? Was it because someone found or something?
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose
well hey it seems well worth it because its adorable X3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:49 pm
"I told you I cam here mostly because I wanted to forget everything. No one found me though. So don't worry. Most vampires in books and stories are all fictional. As in, someone wanted a scary fire story." He shrugged idly dropping his hands from the other male and leaning back against the wall. He watched the other idly waiting for the rest of his questions.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image
“I know you said that but that was one thing I still wanted to ask since now I know, Ace.” He said with a smile before chuckled a little at the mention of vampires in books. “well hey, at least that’s a good thing though, at least they are all fiction and dumb legends that were made up to give vampires a bad name at points. Though I do have another question.” He said as he saw and felt those hands leave him as he watched them lean back against the wall. “I noticed something and I was curious about it.” He reached over and gently took his hand that had the ring on it. He stopped talking for a moment as he looked at it, liking the design along it before looking back up towards Ace’s eyes. “what exactly is the ring for? Was it someone’s and they gave it to you?
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:10 pm
Ace was stunned by the question. He was completely floored by it. "Yes, someone gave it to me. Yes, it means something special. No it's not from a girl or a promise ring or anything of the such. Even though I was in the labs, my DNA wasn't changed all that much. The scientists couldn't, and still can't, get rid of the fact that vampires do not belong in sunlight. As in, they tried to change that fact, but it just couldn't be done. So the ring actually allows me to go into the sun without burning." Ace got up off the bed and shut the curtains and then sat back down. He took the ring off and sat it on the bed next to him and showed the scars on his hand. "My skin peels like burning paper and I literally can turn into ash. It hurts more than anything but it happens so fast. Eventually it heals and when it does it leaves nasty looking scars."

youkobandit

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces