Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image
oh…that makes a lot of sense actually. Though that still sucks too that you were put through so much like that… no person should actually go through what you had. But… at least you have that ring though and that you aren’t going to burn at all thanks to that. I don’t like the thought of you getting hurt or worse already even if that may sound silly.” He said with another chuckle before his eyes widened slightly as he was moved on the other’s lap now, looking at him before giving a smile. “plus, maybe I can help watch out for you in that sense since I’m not too good at many things, I’m just a normal human unfortunately.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:50 pm
"No, actually the scars on my hand and wrist are from when I was five. I didn't know back then what I was and I ran down through my hard. I got burnt badly. The marks from the labs are on my back. Almost like an allergy test but they're up by my shoulders and not going down my whole back." Ace shrugged once more and pulled Julian into his lap fully this time. he wanted to be close to someone especially since he was willing to talk about his past finally.

youkobandit

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 pm
Ace sighed softy, nodding as he listened to the other male. "Thank you... That means a lot to me."

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian smiled at him as he leaned against him a little bit, not wanting to lean too much of his weight against the other male at the moment. “well I want to protect you like you said you’re willing to protect me already. Like I said I can’t do too much with not have like any unnatural powers or anything like that but I can help out a little in the fact as watch out with the sun and everything. If you want even, we can keep the curtains closed so you don’t have to always were the ring in here. I don’t mind that, that’s what lamps are for.” He said with another chuckle. “though, I am curious still, besides mind reading as well as the increased hearing, what else can you do? And are there any other stereotypical things that are about vampires that are true?” he really was curious about those things and was wondering if Ace would explain them.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose
I didnt realize I was a dummy with the last post and didnt copy and post the theme like I normally do OTL

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:54 pm
Ace chuckled softly. "Relax, I don't mind wearing it all the time. It really doesn't bother me. Besides, you needn't worry about me anymore. Well, I can see really well in the dark, but that has nothing to do with me being a vampire. That's because of what happened at the labs."

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Julian pouted a little bit at the mention of not needing to worry about him anymore. Hey with what they had already talk about and such, especially with getting to know the other male around, he did want to make sure that everything was okay and that nothing was going to go wrong with the whole ring thing. “still though, Ace.If you can worry about me then I sure as hell am going to worry about you.” He stayed quiet then as he started talking about seeing well in the dark then. ”that’s pretty cool actually! I wish I could since I’m kind of a night owl.” He said with a small nervous laugh. “I don’t like sleeping at night too much even though with classes that’s going to be hard to do.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image

loversblackrose

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 am
Ace stared into the other's calming orange eyes. He hummed a soft noise of approval and then went back to putting his head on Julian's shoulder. He was done talking for now. He didn't need someone to worry about him. He just needed someone to love, care, and yearn for him. He didn't need or even want a protector, he could do that himself. He wanted someone to stay by his side though. Julian was getting pretty hard to shake off and for that he was glad.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 am
User Image
User Image
As their eyes met one another’s again, another smile graced his lips as he heard those small sounds of approve before feeling his head on his shoulder again. It seemed like the other male was done talking for the moment and he wasn’t going to blame him, he did like to ask a lot of questions and it probably a tad annoying as well so it was okay to welcome the silence at the moment, that it was okay with the way the other male was holding him at the very moment. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders then, his own way of holding on to Ace at the moment as he sat there calmly. It was funny, he would have never thought that if he had met a vampire that he would be so calm about it but…there was just something about Ace, something about his personality and whole persona that made it calm, that made it want to stay with him and sit like this, it was nice and he was enjoying it. He then moved his own head on impulse, placing his lips against some of those dark colored strands for a moment before resuming the way he was sitting once more.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx