Hello and good morning/afternoon/evening to all the various persons in this lovely guild. I am KawaiiYukiHime, but feel free to call me Tai, Yuki or Hime whichever tickles your fancy. Anyways I am obviously here looking for some new roleplaying partners. Now I am by no means a picky person and I honestly love trying out new pairings, scenarios and what have you. I love the character and story development and the twists and turns that the wide variety of genres brings in an RP. I would prefer my partners to be semi-literate to literate, and really it doesn't matter if you can type like 4-5 paragraphs just give me stuff to work with and don't burn yourself out thinking of a reply. I want both of us to have fun so don't be afraid to add in stuff you like if we're brainstorming an idea. I can be very accommodating, I can do both PMs and forums depending on preference. It should be worth mentioning that I do male/female, male/male and female/female pairings. Hm... I think that's about it, uh if you have questions aren't addressed here just ask and I'll be happy to answer. If you wish to start up an RP with me, just PM me and we can start our planning, plus discuss limits and preferences. I hope to hear from some people soon, but until then I bid you all adieu. ( ・ω・)ノ