Reply Journals
JamieKoopa's Kin!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JamieKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 pm

I am a bit of a newbie, and am still working out exactly how Matope works, so please be patient with me.
But I'm more than willing to learn, and I will be very eager to RP as soon as an opportunity comes up!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:02 pm
(RESERVED)  

JamieKoopa

JamieKoopa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 pm

| UNCERT |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| GRACE |

| NAMING DREAM |
A series of shapes and colors phased in and out of her vision. If you asked her about it now, she would be hard pressed to recall a single one of those shapes, or the exact shade of the colors. But what stuck with her was their grace. They moved with such rhythm and fluidity, passing between each other with movements so precise and intentional, yet somehow also natural and fluid. The soundscape of her dream moved in such a seamless beat, guiding the shapes on their way. From that moment, she knew that her whole life she would strive to match their Grace.

MOTHER |
FATHER |
SIBLINGS |
OFFSPRING |
MATES |

GENDER | Female

| ABOUT |
Ever since her birth, Grace has been obsessed with all forms of beauty. She sees beauty in the people around her, in the wind through the trees, and the water flowing through a river. Grace feels as though she needs to try her best to fit into the grace and beauty of the world around her, and will often take social interactions as a kind of performance, where she must plan every step and every word in advance, for fear of coming across as any less than she expects from herself. If she ever missteps in this complicated dance, it can take hours or even days for her to regain confidence in herself, or to get over her embarrassment.

Because of this social anxiety, Grace prefers to live alone in the wilderness, where she provides for herself, hunting wild creatures in a fashion that has been described by others as a kind of violent ballet. Even if she is alone, Grace is known to allow a creature to escape if she feels the opportunity she must take to slay it would be unseemly.

Because of her graceful movements, and thought out words, many kin can be intimidated, or feel as if Grace is judgemental. But Grace will almost always see the beauty in others, and will appreciate them for who they are. Even if she feels that expressing it would be unbecoming of her.

MUSIC |

ORIENTATION | Pansexual

TIMELINE |

OBTAINED | Obtained from a newbie only naming contest hosted by Matope user "I AM WOE"

FAMILIARS |

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| MOVING FORWARD |

| NAMING DREAM |

MOTHER | Unshaken
FATHER | Deep Ruin
SIBLINGS |
OFFSPRING |
MATES |

GENDER | Female

ABOUT |

MUSIC |

ORIENTATION |

TIMELINE |