Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
☽Heartstrings☾ {-Kinus Pairing Thread-} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:37 pm
This thread is now OPEN feel free to post! c: <3~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:02 pm
I K i n u I

Please excuse while I throw all the pairs at you sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know mossflower is more plot like, so I can throw out some base infos for any of the boys if any of these pairs take your fancy!  

Astraea Pandora

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:27 pm

I herd u wanted journey.
(also get on skype when you can, I have an ideam.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm
Astraea Pandora

Wow.. both of the girls are fantastically beautiful. I really love these pairings. Would you be ok with both? <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was so hard.. all of those boys are just... ung. Handsome as heck the lot. Tell me about this guy though. 8D

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 pm
Nerpin

I herd u wanted journey.
(also get on skype when you can, I have an ideam.)

HI... UMN... YEAH.. UH.. 100000000000000% YES. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:29 pm
I K i n u I
Astraea Pandora

Wow.. both of the girls are fantastically beautiful. I really love these pairings. Would you be ok with both? <3

This was so hard.. all of those boys are just... ung. Handsome as heck the lot. Tell me about this guy though. 8D

I'd absolutely be ok with both! heart

As for the boy, thats New Life. He's a pretty gentle, but protective soul. Right now he's sort of glued to the hip of his sister Sunlight Garden who is blind. She's a lot more capable then he often thinks she is, but he's been taking care of her since she was small so she sorta can't blame him. At the same time she thinks if he had a better distraction (Like a doe or something) she might get a little freedom. He's very confident, and sometimes he's too jumpy about protecting someone he cares for but also sensible enough to back down if something was a misunderstanding or something. He'd like to be a bit like his mom (Life) and be the head of a super large, strong family.  

Astraea Pandora

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:01 pm
Astraea Pandora
I'd absolutely be ok with both! heart

As for the boy, thats New Life. He's a pretty gentle, but protective soul. Right now he's sort of glued to the hip of his sister Sunlight Garden who is blind. She's a lot more capable then he often thinks she is, but he's been taking care of her since she was small so she sorta can't blame him. At the same time she thinks if he had a better distraction (Like a doe or something) she might get a little freedom. He's very confident, and sometimes he's too jumpy about protecting someone he cares for but also sensible enough to back down if something was a misunderstanding or something. He'd like to be a bit like his mom (Life) and be the head of a super large, strong family.

Yaaaaaaaaaay! They are both so pretty. ;o;

I know for a fact that gentle and protective are right up Moss's alley. I love his personality already and she loves boys with good hearts so he sounds like he fits into what she looks for in males. 8D She is part of a very old family and will be the head of a tribe I have in the works, so any of her children that wish it can be part of the tribe or go their own way. They can, of course, return to visit as she loves her children dearly.

As for his desire for a large family I don't mind that one bit. Moss isn't going to lifemate any time soon and has a very 'You should walk the path that draws you..' Kind of attitude towards most kin. Should they have children Moss would return to her tribe to have the babies, she will always do this, but he would be welcome at the tribe for the birth and to stay for as long as he liked, then go his own way whenever he feels drawn to do so. c:

Would you be ok with a little RP between them? It can be at a leisurely pace if you have a lot of RL business going on. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 pm
Astraea Pandora

Are you ok with me tossing these two into this months CC? c:  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 am
I K i n u I
Astraea Pandora

Are you ok with me tossing these two into this months CC? c:

Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Ahhh I saw him in your sig and I had to offer... He's very handsome!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm
I K i n u I

I..I also am stilll hoping you might be interested in New Life and Moss redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:25 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Ahhh I saw him in your sig and I had to offer... He's very handsome!

Thank you! Ooooo, she is gorgeous. I am down for this pairing. I think they would have some hauntingly lovely babes. c: <3

He doesn't have throwbacks and I don't have any newbies in mind for a newbie sack so if you have one then cool beans. xD

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:33 pm
Astraea Pandora

Oh gosh. I am so down for any of these. It was so hard to even narrow it down this far. The first is my favorite but THAT BUTTERFLY and the feathery legged beauty that follow are also lovely. ;A; I'd say the first one and the butterfly babe as solid pairings for now and then someday the last lovely lady? If you are OK with that?

ALSO a huge thumbs up to New Life and Moss-Flower. I was actually just thinking about asking you if you were still down so HECK YES. <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 pm
I K i n u I

Oh gosh. I am so down for any of these. It was so hard to even narrow it down this far. The first is my favorite but THAT BUTTERFLY and the feathery legged beauty that follow are also lovely. ;A; I'd say the first one and the butterfly babe as solid pairings for now and then someday the last lovely lady? If you are OK with that?

ALSO a huge thumbs up to New Life and Moss-Flower. I was actually just thinking about asking you if you were still down so HECK YES. <3

That's perfectly fine! How would you like to go about it? Uhm, I can split a RLC as I'm kinda gold poor at the moment or you can toss any/all into the breedy thread and hope we get a bite  

Astraea Pandora

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:14 pm
Astraea Pandora
That's perfectly fine! How would you like to go about it? Uhm, I can split a RLC as I'm kinda gold poor at the moment or you can toss any/all into the breedy thread and hope we get a bite

I am totally down for RLC breeding between Life and Moss and then the others maybe we can toss them into the CC?  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff