Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Howl at the Moon - Piano Bar (18+) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How lovely, a piano bar! Oh, where's Billy Joel when you need him??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:27 pm
Dana Klein

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana's heels clicked as she walked into the establishment, early enough in the evening that there weren't many people there and the piano sat alone with no musician in sight. A middle-aged man and his young blonde companion walked by the instrument, touching the keys playfully before walking away, swaying drunkenly. The woman shook her head at the couple, then took Roy's arm and tugged him inside. "Come on, place is mostly empty." She smiled at him as they walked inside, eyes quickly adjusting to the dark bar. She walked a few steps, then released him and walked over tot he piano, sitting on the stool and setting her hands on the keys. "You know, I took some lessons as a kid," she said, pressing down on a B-flat. "Of course, they didn't really take. You got any experience on this thing?" Dana looked up at him curiously, glancing to his fingers to see if he had any tell-tale signs.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The white-haired male looked around at the nearly empty bar. It was a laid back, relaxing type, not one with music blasting the walls and lights of all colors flashing around. It was the type for people to sit and think over their choices for the day, maybe their lives. In a way, it was relaxing.
Feeling his arm grabbed, he followed Dana to the piano and looked down at the instrument. It was beautiful. He could see that the white keys were ivory, and the brand was nice. It was a good piano with a good history, and it had been taken care of very nicely.
Running his fingers across the lifted back of the piano, Roy nodded at the question. "I played music all the time back in school." he said and looked back at her. "It's a family tradition to be good at music, so I'd been learning as soon as I was born." He motioned towards the piano's keys. "Let me here you play something."

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 am
Dana Klein

"Family tradition, huh?" She stood up, moving a little to the side and sitting on the edge of the stool. She crossed her ankles, her hands on her lap as she glanced at him. "In my family, it's tradition to be tall, thin and pretty. Blonde is optional." Dana giggled a little, then leaned away and waited for him to play. "What're you going to play for me?" she asked, looking through the stack of sheet music beside them.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Seeing as though he was going to play first, Roy moved to take the center of the stool. He gazed at the piano keys, picturing his hand positions, then looked over at Dana, shaking a hand at her. "I'll play a song I memorized long ago." he said. Looking back down at the keys, he closed his eyes and breathed slowly through his nose, calming his nerves. He lifted his hands and set them on the keys, feeling out the song's first position. This song, more or less, was going to be relying on his muscle memory for now. But it was a song he loved, one of the first difficult pieces he played, and although it was hard it wasn't something he could forget easily.
The first chord bellowed through the bar. As his left hand began moving, so did his right hand. It went from the right of the piano to the left, jumping from note to note as the left hand crawled. As the music spiraled into a complexity of arpeggios and dynamics, Roy opened his eyes. The purple irises were shaded; distant. He was looking at the music sheets he had memorized in his mind and in his fingers. If Dana waved her hand in front of his face he probably wouldn't be able to see it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 pm
Dana Klein

The music was much more beautiful than she expected the man to be able to play. Balanced on the stool, the young woman watched her companion's fingers fly across the keys. It was a song she knew, not well, but she knew it. She'd never heard it performed like this before, though. Roy seemed to more than become one with the music. It was as if he fully believed that the music and he couldn't exist without the other, as if separating them was a fatal act. It was truly a sight to see.
By the time Roy's eyes opened, Dana's were closed. She swayed gently to the music, never fully understanding the depth that the notes could contain. She inhaled and exhaled through her nose, her tense muscles relaxing as the arpeggios began to fall to a close and the song neared the end. But she never wanted it to end. "Wow," she breathed to herself.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy lifted his right hand from the piano and pressed his foot against one of the three pedals underneath the piano, letting the final note ring out and fade into silence. Once the area returned to a simple bar, Roy's eyes cleared up. His hands fell to his lap and he smiled lightly at Dana. "I never get tired of that song." he commented. He looked back at the keys and let his fingers travel, playing random notes. "Liszt is hard because of all his techniques, but once you get it the first time you never really forget." Suddenly, he moved to the side of the stool and motioned her closer via a pat on the seat. "Come on. Your turn to play."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:53 pm
Dana Klein

The spell that Roy's beautiful music had cast on Dana was suddenly broken by his last comment. What, her? Play? "I'm really not that good," she tried to insist, although she did move closer to him and sat in the middle of the stool. The blonde looked over the keys thoughtfully, trying to remember a song, any song. "Besides, I haven't played in years." Her voice was a little softer, a little hollower. A song appeared in her mind, and the girl placed her fingers on the keys.
The song was a simplified version of one of Schubert's, a tad slower and easier to play, but still pretty. She worked very hard not to miss a note, almost missing the third one in the fourth measure, but catching herself and not letting her nerves getting the best of her. It was something she'd learned as a child for her mother, who claimed this was one of her favorite songs. After missing one too many piano recitals, Dana figured that it wasn't worth having them and quit piano. She'd convinced herself that it was for the best, but now she wished she had more to offer the talented man than her meager rations from ten years ago.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy smiled as music once again filled the bar. It was a simpler tune from what he played, but that didn't mean it was any less beautiful. It didn't take fancy fingerings to make a song beautiful, and by the tone in Dana's song, she knew this too. He could practically tell what her emotions were during the song. Nervous, but relaxed at the same time. It was amazing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 am
Dana Klein

When Dana finished, she slid her fingers off the keys and looked down, her cheeks tinted pink. "Do you always get girls to play the piano when you hang out with them?" she asked after a few minutes, looking suddenly up at him with her blush having not faded yet and a nervous smile.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

The man laughed lightly. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked before getting up from the stool. "Anyway, why don't you get a table and I'll get some drinks. Anything you want?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am
Dana Klein

"Nothing, it's just very... Well, charming." She winked, then stood and started for a table nearby. "A Cherry Coke is fine by me. I can't drink alcohol in America yet, so I'm good with soda." She waved a hand, then moved to sit down in a small, secluded area.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy stood at the counter and ordered the drinks. He didn't think Dana wasn't old enough for alcohol yet. Well, he didn't really know how old she was. Maybe she was barely old enough, seeing as though she was in school still.
After a few minutes the man found the table and sat down, handing Dana her soda while holding a beer bottle in his own hand. "Cheers." he said before tapping his bottle against her glass and drinking. He immediately grimaced at the strong, alcoholic taste.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 pm
Dana Klein

She accepted the soda, nodding at his toast before sipping her drink. She looked up just in time to see him grimace, leaning back in her seat and crossing her legs. "I never pegged you for a beer drinker," Dana admitted. "More of a Scotch girl, myself. I don't drink often, but I enjoy old man alcohol." She shrugged, sipping her soda once more.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"I don't drink very often, so I don't know what my type is yet." Roy admitted. "I taste the alcohol each time, never the flavors. It's gross. But I can't just walk into a bar and order water when I'm old enough for beer. I've got pride, dammit!" he justified while thudding the bottom of his bottle against the table defensively.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff