Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Howl at the Moon - Piano Bar (18+) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy quickly turned around when he heard Dana, feeling his heart sink to his stomach. "N-No, no, no! It's not like that!" he insisted while holding his hands up gently. Hearing a chuckle he turned to see Erik reveling in what he created.
"I'll visit again when you're done." he smirked and turned to leave.
Roy grit his teeth as he saw the man practically fade away. He should chase after him and get the answers he needs but... He looked back at Dana.
"Look, I- This-This isn't the right place to say. Let's get to the hotel and I'll explain everything to you." he said while reaching out to gently grab her arm.

"Only you can control that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:19 pm
Dana Klein

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

A blur can streaming towards his face as he reached for her arm, her fist connecting with his nose before he could touch her. "You a-s!" she cried, her hand hurting, but she didn't care. "I told you about my family, about my life, about who I was, and you just sat there and lied to me about yourself! The whole day, you just sat there and lied to me!" Her fingers flicked his hair. "Your hair's probably not even naturally white!"
Dana shoved him backwards, wanting space away from him. The punch hadn't satisfied her and she'd instantly regretted it, but she really didn't want to seem weak. It was too feminine, way too much for her! She was a strong, independent woman. She got herself through college, she paid for her own life style, she was proud! She wouldn't cry for something so stupid! She wouldn't be such a girl!
Turning her back to him, she crossed her arms and bowed her head, not wanting him to see her hurt expression. "How could you look me in the eye and lie to me like that? The things I told you, about me and about my brother, I never tell anyone any of that. I trusted you, I thought we had a connection, I really liked-" She stopped herself, ducking her head down further. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth?" She demanded.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy stumbled back a half step when he was punched. He gave Dana a stunned look until the warm liquid running down his upper lip reanimated him. Touching his lip, he pulled his hand away to see the blood then looked back at her.
"I never lied to you!" he insisted. "Everything I said was the truth! My foster parents named me Roy and I did in fact go to this school. I've only known about my real family for a handful of years!" He took a step towards her, though kept a safe distance away from swinging fists. "What was I supposed to do with that kind of information anyway, Dana? Would you have even believed me if I told you that I'm the king of Sirens? What would that even accomplish? Both you and I have to part ways tonight anyway, what good would telling you do?" he asked gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am
Dana Klein

"I didn't want to part ways!" she hastily admitted, still keeping her back to him. "I... I really like you, Roy. En. Whatever the hell your name is. I thought we understood each other, that we had things in common. Clearly, we don't." She threw her hands up in the air, taking another step forward and not wanting to look at him yet. "I mean, I stuff my face for a living. You sit on a throne and tell your subjects what to do. We're completely different!"
Taking another step, she about-faced and finally looked at him, hurt evident on her pretty face. "I really thought we'd be able to see each other outside of tonight. But if you thought that we'd just see today as a day that was spent in good company we won't enjoy again, then I'll just go." She started walking, pushing past him and scooping her keys off of the ground. It didn't matter that she had no idea where a hotel was. She'd sleep in her car if she had to, pride and all that.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

The king stopped when he heard the confession. Did Dana really feel that way about him? He looked around, as if the right thing to say was waiting somewhere on the concrete. What should he do? He had to admit that he wanted to see her again and spend more days like this, but she was right, their lives were too different! And what if Erik came back? He wouldn't be in a mood to just talk again. Roy closed his eyes. He had to make a split second decision. Let her go to protect her, or be selfish and keep her to himself?
"Dana!" Roy called out and grabbed her wrist, keeping her in place. "I'm sorry." he whispered, his eyes filling with warm emotions. "I thought you would want to spend all of your time here with your brother. I loved spending the day with you, I'd give up more time if it meant getting just one second with you! We can make this work, just... just give me a chance." he pleaded.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 am
Dana Klein

She froze as he grabbed her wrist, honestly not expecting that he'd stop her. Dana looked back to him as he spoke, trying to take it all into consideration. At least he seemed to like her too. Besides, it wasn't every day she had the chance to hang out with a sexy king. She gave a heavy sigh, then reached into her purse, keys in hand. When her hand came back out, she had a small wipe and had left her keys behind. She moved closer, her wrist wriggling out of his grip just enough so that they were holding hands.
"I guess I can give you a chance," she said raising the wipe to his face and dabbing at the blood. She hadn't meant to hit him that hard. Her eyes, filled with guilt as well as amusement, glanced from the blood to his eyes, fairly close to him. "We should get you cleaned up first. Let's go to your hotel room and see what we can do about this." She chuckled a little, offering a small smile to the handsome king.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items