Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Scramble Crossing Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image
The Scramble Crossing is a location in The World Ends with You. It is based on a real world pedestrian scramble in Shibuya, Tokyo. It is connected to Statue of Hachiko, 104 Building, Center St. Entrance, and Shibu Dept. Store.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:25 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The group had walked around for a few minutes before finding their way to the scramble crossing.
Wakai looked around, amazed at all the buildings that surrounded them, with signs advertising numerous products, "Wow...Look at all these bright buildings and signs...I've never seen this much tall buildings before."
Shinochi looked around, her arms folded, "Well, this is Shibuya. Apparently it's a very popular place." Her ears twitched as she looked around, sensing someone following them. However, she couldn't pinpoint their location. Whoever it was, they were good at hiding their presence.
Miao was the same as Wakai, looking at all the buildings in awe. However, while looking around, she accidentally bumped into one of the locals, "O-Oops, sorry meow."
The civilian just looked at Miao with a pissed off look and continued on his way.
Her ears went down, "Uh oh..I think I made that guy mad meow..."
Akashisen put her hand on Miao's shoulder, shaking her head, "No Miao, it wasn't you...some people just..are meanies, don't worry about it."
User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

"If only you all could fly. You could see the sites i can see." Rena said as she floated down before the group.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai looked towards Rena, "Huh? Who are you?" she was pretty surprised to see her floating.
Miao looked at Rena with suspicion, "Is this girl related to the four horse guys?" she looked as if she were ready to pounce on Rena at any moment.
Akashisen grabbed Miao's arm just in case she were to act too soon, "Miao, calm down, she hasn't shown any signs of a threat yet."
While everyone else acted suspicious of Rena, Shinochi on the other handed didn't really mind it much. She approached Rena, her arms folded, "You again..so you were the one following us huh?"
User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

"I follow a lot of people. Just think of me as the female human form of the cheshire cat." She said as she stuck her tongue out and winked at them. "Also i'm a victim of the horsemen so go figure. The name is Rena." She said with a smile as she lounged in the air.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:10 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai watched as Rena floated about, "Rena. U-Umm..well, it's nice to meet you Rena, I'm Wakai." She then pointed to the others pointing to each of them as she introduced them, "And these are my friends, Shinochi, the demi-cat. Miao, who is..also a demi-cat I think? She always hides her face under her hood for some reason. And last but not least, Akashisen." She then looked back at Rena, and put her finger to her chin, "Umm..did mister Diz send you to help us find anything suspicious about this world?"
Miao watched as Rena floated around, pulling on Akashisen's jacket, "Look Aka, look! She's flying!" she seemed to be fascinated by Rena's ability to fly.
Akashisen nodded, rubbing the back of her head, "Yes..I can see that Miao."
Meanwhile, Shinochi kept and eye out for any odd activity, or at least anything out of place.
User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

"Oh no he didn't...i just tend to appear....oh and also. Heartless." Rena said pointing to the walls of the surrounding buildings as shadow heartless started to form on them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked around as the heartless started to appear, "Ahh..some actually appeared.." she got into battle stance, but she then looked at the civilians that were still around, "Wait, there's still people around, what if the heartless go after them!" as soon as she said that, one of the heartless started towards a group of civilians.
Before the heartless even reached the civilians, Akashisen dashed towards it, and sliced it with her keyblade in one blow which kills it. She looked at the civilians she had saved, "Please leave, this area is not safe now.." she had instructed them to get out of the area, in which they do so.
Taking out her blades, Shinochi looked at Rena, "Rena, if you can, watch over any civies that are in danger." she then brought her attention back to heartless. She dashed towards them, appearing as if she's teleporting, and slicing up the heartless one by one.
Meanwhile, Miao was bashing on another heartless with her shield repeatedly until it finally died, "Haha~, I got one meow~!"
User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:29 am
User Image

"I don't take orders well. Whats the magic word?" Rena said as she floated there with a neutral look.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

"What? Now's not the time-..." she then let out a sigh, "Fine...will you please watch the innocents." as a heartless was about to jump on her, she kicked it into the air. She looked back at Rena, "There, was that the magic word you were looking for?"
Meanwhile, a heartless jumped onto Wakai's back, "Uwah! G-Get off!" she grabbed it by its antennas and pulled it off of her, throwing it at another heartless. "These things are still touchy as ever..."
While the heartless Wakai faced were regaining themselves, Akashisen appeared behind them, slashing both of them with her keyblade. She looked at Wakai, "Are you all right Wakai? You need to watch your back better."
"A-Ah, umm, yeah, thanks Akashisen..."
User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

"Not really but i'll accept it." Rena said before disappearing and appearing before the civilians. She shut her eyes and then reopened them revealing them to be blue. "I need you all to please evacuate the area. It is not safe here. This is for your own protection. Please return to your homes." The Light Guardian spoke through her as he voice echoed throughout the crowd.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked in the direction of Rena as her voice had echoed, "Okay, Rena's got the people in check, now we just need to get rid of all these heartless!"
"Already halfway there." Shinochi said as she sliced up a couple more heartless.
Miao and Akashisen had also eliminated some of the heartless, as it seemed the number of heartless dwindled quickly.
Right before a heartless could jump onto her again, Wakai punched it into a wall in which it died upon impact with the wall. "Is...is that it?" she looked around, seeing no more heartless in sight.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image

"Nope but that's all the ones in this area. i'm sure there are more out there. Here's a bit of advice for you. Find the players of the reapers game. They'll help you." Rena said as she floated back over to them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Rena, tilting her head while confused, "Players...of the reapers game? Who are they...and how do we find them?"
Akashisen looked around, and then at Rena, "And...what if they decide not to help us?" that was also a possibility.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 am
User Image

"Oh i'm sure they will if you help them in turn. But if you want find Joshua. He would be a better guide then i would." Rena said as she floated around them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces