Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Statue of Hachiko Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:29 pm

User Image
Statue of Hachiko is a Shibuya district in The World Ends With You and -Solo Remix-. It is connected to Scramble Crossing and West Exit Bus Terminal.
Like many of the other districts, Statue of Hachiko is based off a real world location.

Hachiko was a real world akita breed dog who inspired commemoration in statue form by loyally waiting at the Shibuya train station for his master to return every day. Even after his master's death (unbeknownst to Hachiko), Hachiko continued his tradition of daily waiting for nearly a decade.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai and Akashisen entered the connecting area of the Scramble Crossing, which was a district with a statue of a dog in the middle.
Wakai approched the statue, looking closely at it, "This is...a dog right?" she held her arms behind her, tilting her head in wonder. "I wonder why this statue is here..and why a dog?"
Akashisen walked next to Wakai, also looking at the statue, "Ah..I think I've heard about this dog...from Namia..one of my friends." She folded her arms, closing her eyes and thinking, "According to the story she read to us, this dog is named Hachiko...he was best known for his loyalty. He would always wait at the train station for his master...however, one day his master died while teaching." She opened her eyes again, her expression seemed to be sad, "But poor Hachiko didn't know about his master's passing...and he would wait and wait...until he finally died one day after many years of waiting." She put her hands in her pockets, looking at the ground, "As sad as it sounds...I think it was a good thing that Hachiko finally passed...that way, he would be reunited with his master once again..."
Wakai was still staring at the statue as tears started to fall down her cheeks. She was crying from the story that Akashisen had told her.
She looked at Wakai and noticed her crying, "A-Ah! I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have told you that story.."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 am

"You know quiet a bit about the story don't you. That's interesting."
A voice said behind them as Joshua walked toward the 2.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Both of the girls looked behind them, looking at the boy that had approached them.
Akashisen was the first to speak to him, "Ah, um, yes, well...i-it's an amazing story after all." she looked back at the statue before looking back at the boy, "So..do you live here?" she wanted to ask him if he was also a reapers game player, but she decided to ask that later as it would seem weird if she asked now.
Wakai was trying to wipe her tears quickly, feeling a little embarrassed from crying in front of others.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 pm

"Sorta. I guess you can call me the composer. What you stand in now is but one version of this world. Did you know there are 2 versions?" He asked as he stood before them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen folded her arms, "2 versions...? So you're saying that there's another world just like this one?" she looked up at the sky as if looking at the world, "But...how can that be...I swear we just flew in here as if it were just like a regular world." she said to herself.
After she finished wiping her eyes, she looked at Akashisen, then at the boy, "B-But...2 worlds that are the same can't exist at the same time..can they?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:31 am

"Well this world is very perculier in that case. Your friends. The ones you separated from have already ended up in that version of the world. Even if they don't even know it yet. You will not be able to see them until you leave once more....oh where are my manners. I'm Joshua." He said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

"A-Ah, it's nice to meet you Joshua, I'm Wakai," she then pointed at Akashisen, "And this is Akashisen....." she then took notice as to what Joshua said, about the other 2 girls being in the other world. "W-Wait! What!? What do you mean they're in the other world!?"
Akashisen rubbed her head, "That...was a late reaction.." she then looked up at the sky again, a little worried about Miao.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:02 am

"Not my fault. i should be the only one with access to a portal. It must have been the world that did it." Joshua said crossing his arms in thought.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai sat down with her back against the plaque of the statue, she was starting to panic, after all, Shinochi was their way here. Without her, they're basically stuck on the world.
Akashisen looked at Wakai, "H-Hey, just calm down for a ibt, everything's gonna be okay..." she then looked at Joshua, "So..how are we supposed to reunite with our friends if they're in the other world?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 pm

"Simple really. Find the players of the game...also avoid the reapers lest they make you apart of the game as well." Joshua said as he looked the 2 over. "I'm sure you 2 can handle that."

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen nodded, "Yes...we've had our share of fighting against heartless and nobodies.." she then looked at Wakai, "And Wakai may not look like much...but she's really strong."
Wakai looked up from where she sat at Akashisen, her cheeks blush a little, "E-Eh? I-I'm not that strong..I-I think." she then stood up and smiled at Akashisen, "Thanks for saying so though."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 am
Knux_nyan

"Should be easy for you 2 then. Just be careful. There is said to be a heartless that likes to mess with the players by jumping between worlds." Joshua warned.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:59 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen then had a stupid, crazy, but possible idea, "Wait, it can go into the other world...maybe we can use it to get to the others."
Wakai looked at Akashisen, putting a finger to her chin, "E-Eh? How are we gonna use a heartless to do so?"
She folded her arms, looking up at the sky again, "Well..I have a dangerous and stupid plan...that could work if we do things right.." she looked at Wakai and Joshua, "Since the heartless can travel to the other world...then we can too...by staying in physical contact with it while its entering the other world."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:58 am

"It could be possible. But didn't you already have a task at hand? There are other players here you know. Also the heartless can summon powerful heartless just like it to defend itself." Joshua explained.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces