Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Station Underpass Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm

User Image
The Station Underpass is a district in The World Ends With You. It connects to West Exit Bus Terminal and Trail of the Sinner.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The two girls walked into the Station underpass, looking around for Neku, however, it seemed he was nowhere in sight.
"I don't see Neku anywhere..." she looked down, "Maybe...Joshua was misinformed?"
Akashisen shook her head, "No...I'm sure Neku's around here somewhere."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:17 am
User Image

"I'm right behind you. You 2 really need to work on your sense's." Neku said standing close behind them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Uwah!" Wakai was startled by Neku suddenly appearing behind them. She put her hand to her chest, letting out a sigh of relief, "Jeez, you didn't need to appear behind us.."
Unlike Wakai, Akashisen wasn't as surprised, however she was a little disappointed in her senses. She needed to train herself to use her senses. However, she got back to the point at hand, "Neku, I don't know if you already heard, but, there are two worlds of this place."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:48 am
User Image

He stood there for a moment thinking before facepalming. "Its the same as last time.....great. If i'm lucky Rhyme is around." Neku said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:45 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen folded her arms, "I see, so this has happened before..?"
Wakai then tilted her head, "Huh? Who's Rhyme?" she then held her arms behind her, "Is he..another reaper's game player?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image

"Yeh. She is supposed to be the game partner to the loudmouth Beat. Good guy even tho he tries to hide it. Rhyme has a few memory problems and acts as Joshua's portal between worlds." Neku explained.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen let out a sigh, rubbing her head, "Another player to find huh..?" she looked at Neku, raising an eyebrow at him, "Just to be sure...how much players are there exactly?" she had hoped there wasn't too much players that they needed to find and rescue.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

"So far as i know. There are four....me....beat...rhyme...and shiki. Joshua is not part of the game." Neku said with a sigh.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:43 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen nodded, "Yes, we know...we met him...he told us AND showed us that..." she folded her arms, "So there are only four...thank goodness. If there had been anything more than 10, it would've taken us awhile...especially since this world is so huge.."
Wakai approached Neku, fiddling with her fingers, "Neku...Joshua also told us that...Shino and Miao are in the other world." she looked down, making a face as if she wanted to cry, "Wh-What if something bad happens to them...I won't be able to help them and...and then it'll be my fault..." she was still kind of panicked by the whole 'two worlds' situation.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image

Neki stared at them for a bit then said, "They tough?" He asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:13 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Neku, then back down, "W-Well...Shino...is a very strong person." she then looked back at Neku, "She...spars with our teacher every once in awhile so...I guess she can handle heartless on her own.."
Akashisen nodded, "And Miao may...lack intellect...but she's a really strong person. She can handle herself quite well when it comes to fighting."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 am
User Image

"Good." He then looked up behind them as his eyes widened a bit and he got into a battle ready stance. "Cause there gonna need it." Neku said as a thump was heard behind the 2 girls. A strange heartless had landed at the entrance of the underpass as it let out a loud shriek that broke windows nearby.

User Image

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:23 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The two girls looked behind them as they heard the thud, and got into battle stance as well. They both covered their ears when the heartless had shrieked.
Wakai looked at the heartless, a little fearful of it, "Th-This heartless...is a new one." she said as she was unfamiliar with this heartless they faced. Any heartless that she's never fought before, she would always be a little scared of it.
Akashisen nodded in agreement, "Don't worry Wakai, remember what that knight said..." she said looking at Wakai.
She looked at Akashisen and had to think about it for a few seconds before finally remembering what she meant. She nodded, looking back at the heartless with a more confident expression.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am
User Image

"Don't let your guard down. This guy summons more. Sometimes even big ones." Neku said as little spheres of energy appeared in his hands. the heartless then held its claws in the air as more strong heartless appeared around it and they started to head toward the group to attack.

User Image

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas