Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:06 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix noticed Xalyk gesturing her to come over and looked at Harvey as if saying something to her.
The little nobody took awhile to speak, "U-Umm, she says that we'll have to continue this talk later." it said.
Veix then dismissed the dancer nobodies and hurried past Harvey. It didn't take long for her to eventually reach Xalyk's side, however, she looked towards Kalen, still a little...anxious. His armor looked very threatening.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image

"Well all i can say is good luck. I hope we can meet on better terms." Kalen said as he gestured for Harvey and Rose to come back to his side.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: ))

Rose stood next to Kalen  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

((OOC: Sorry for being MIA, it's the end of the semester so I have some last minute essays to finish, plus another exam so starting next week my schedule should be more clear besides work. Hope all is well!))

Harvey nodded in response to the nobody before her, quickly turned on her heel, and effortlessly leaped from the building in which they had been. She landed with a roll, coming to a stop about a foot away from Kalen and Rose. Harvey stood, brushing her pants off from the dirt, as she walked to meet them, her attention locking onto the swirling vortex still maintained by her barrier.

"What now?" Harvey asked Kalen, returning to his and Rose's side as her eyes traveled from the twister to the other nobody, Xalyk, before them.

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:41 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk nodded at Kalen before opening a dark corridor. Xalyk chuckled, "Unfortunately, there's no such thing as better terms for the Organization and Keyblade wielders..." Xalyk turned towards the dark corridor, walking inside it with Veix. Xalyk stopped right before entering it, "Well, 'til next time I guess." The dark corridor closed as soon as Xalyk and Veix walked into it.[exits]

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:25 pm
Knux_nyan
User Image

Kalen nodded as they he disappeared into the portal then turned to his companions. "I don't think we'll find Famine here. I didn't sense his essence when i scanned the town." Kalen said thinking as he crossed his arms.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: its fine, no problem. ))

Rose stood next to Kalen and looked at Harvey
"You said you wanted to find Eric. Harvey, if you wanna find him, if you smell a intense flowery scent and follow it, that's more than likely him. He's usually around twilight town or a new world, Tagonia. I'm going to follow Kalen."

She cast a major curaga spell on the area and sighed and smiled to Kalen.
"I haven't felt this way in a while, like others are stronger than I am. Its a good feeling."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:59 am
User Image

"Welcome to my world." Kalen said as he hit his shoulder as his armor disappeared. "I think it best if we report back to the academy. Were not gonna find anything here. This mission is a bust." He said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
La Cité des Cloches