Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:36 am
User Image
User Image

"Hey can we focus on the heartless rather then each other right now? You 2 can fight it out later." Shido said as he flew off toward the bridge.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xE V E N T

Quasimodo watched from the belltower in horror. Esmeralda was burning at the stake, while Frollo monitored her with a sense of victory. He couldn't let him do that, even if he was his master. The courage that was left dormant in Quasimodo's heart was set free, as he grabbed a pile of rope. He use them to traverse down the cathedral safely, displaying some impressive acrobatic skills. Quasimodo soared through the air, latched onto the rope until he descended to the platform.

Frollo was surprised to see him. This was not what he had calculated. On the other hand, Esmeralda was thrilled to see him. Quasimodo untied Esmeralda and the two took off toward the cathedral. The courageous disfigured climbed his way up the tower, while Frollo scoffed at the unruly display. Quasimodo made his stand. In front of the gigantic clock, he raised the unconscious Esmeralda up and chant.. "Sanctuary!". This made Frollo's blood boil. He was going to do what he should of done a long time ago. He made his toward the two heathens.

The two were corned by Frollo. Frollo wielded a sword that he intended to smite them with. "I should have known you'd risk your life to save that gypsy witch.-- He decided to take another stab at his sensitive emotions. "Just as your own mother died in her pitiful attempt to save you. Quasimodo was persuaded by this. He was hurt, again. His own mother sacrificed herself and Frollo just casually tells him like it was nothing. "What?" Quasimodo said in a tone of disbelief. "Now...i'm going to do what I should of done twenty years ago!"

Frollo declared and raised up the sword to attempt to bring down the sword on Quasimodo, to which unfortunately failed. Frollo and Quasimodo nearly fell off the cathedral. However, Frollo embraced a statue while Quasimodo was barely hanging on to Esmeralda, who was conscious at this point. "Hold on! Hold on!" She was trying her hardest to keep Quasimodo from falling. Frollo balanced himself, and stood up while maniacally laughing. "And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit." The priest raised the sword once more, in an attempt to sever Esmeralda's arms. "Forever...!" Suddenly, the statue was making him lose balance. Staring into the frightening glare of somehow animate statue before him, the piece broke off as Frollo held onto it. He yelled as he fell downward into the flames, where he met his death.

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xM U S I C / / Shaded Truths

(OOC: ....)

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

DJ GhostHouse

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He sizzled into view, looking like a fuzzy telly screen. Erin looked around and started on his way towards a different area of the town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:06 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Misty appeared on top of one of the buildings and she crouched down. She couldn't believe her eyes. She had to rub her eyes and take another look to make sure it was what she saw was true.

When he started to move, she quickly moved on the tops of the buildings silently

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin looked around cautiously before turning down one of the main roads and into an alley way. He was hoping for someone or something to show up. Catching hearts wasn't as easy as it had sounded. Pulling them out of a being was even harder. That was why he stuck to killing heartless and trying to take the hearts before they flew off to Kingdom Hearts.

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:34 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Misty took a deep breath, it was now or never. She slid down from the roof and ended up behind Erin.

"Hey Erin." she said in a bit of a shy voice.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He blinked a few times and turned, having been taken by surprise. Instinctually, his hand went to where his keyblade was clipped to his belt. "'E-'Ello...?"
She looked familiar but he couldn't put name to face. The memory must have been locked deeper in his mind. "I-I'm sorry, who're you?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm
kurai_18

User Image

As soon as Erin placed his hand on his keyblade, she placed a hand on her gun holster.
"im Misty...im....a drifter." she said, deciding that if he didn't remember, maybe it wasn't meant to be for her to like him.
"I knew you from the academy, but I left after...someone close died."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

His head started hurting. Erin flinched in pain but ignored the searing pain in his head. "Misty... Mi-sty..." It was there, the memory of his dying breath. She had picked his head up, the it went blank. "You were there when I died..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Misty watched as Erin recalled the painful memory. She nodded.
"I was. It was painful to watch you die, especially since I liked you a lot, I just don't know the words most days."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin looked at her cluelessly. "..." He wasn't sure what to say. The voice, Enoch told him to turn away. Erin obeyed. "I'm not sure what happened. I'm hardly sure I'm even alive."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:36 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Misty sighed, he didn't understand her feelings, she wasn't sure if she understood them either.
"well if you believe that you've died and someone brought you back to life, you may as well believe whatever you want. I know that's what happened to me" she said in a dark, angry voice.

"except I died alone, resurrected, doomed to forever walk to lives of the living. Whatever."

She saw a neo heartless about to leap onto Erin. She took a quick shot hitting it square between its eyes and quickly holstered her gun once again.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He jumped up to catch the heart before it escaped. He looked at it in his hand, which looked to be crystal claws. They were changing colour as he moved depending on where the light hit them. "I'm not a monster. But, I'm not completely human. My mind is my own but my memories are locked away. I have a constant feeling of something grim but I don't know why."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Misty sighed and leaned against a wall
"you are what you believe yourself to be, Erin. I am what I make myself."

Another heartless leaped but at her, her form changed slightly to where she had claws coming out of her gloves, she slashed the heartless to shreds and caught its heart, she handed it to Erin.

"Im a monster and a pawn." she said
"I am older than you by hundreds of years and ive watched everything change around me. I am a assassin, a brute fighter, almost heartless, at least until you showed up." she said in a gruff voice

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"Wait, what?" He took the heart with the claw. It was absorbed into his arm. "I thought I heard you say you liked me. Somewhere in there...."
That was late.... The manifestation of himself said. Erin rolled his eyes. Apparently, Misty couldn't see the manifestation. He must really have been going insane. "Do you think... I've gone insane?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items