Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image

"Last time we were here we took care of the problem that would have called us out for our cloths. That weird priest guy....whats his name. Frolo?" Kalen said as he teleported them all down to the surface. He looked at Miao and Akashisen. "Keep your eyes open."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 pm
(ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen looked at Kalen and nodded.
Miao saluted Kalen with a cat smile, "Roger that." she said as her ears twitch and her tail sways a little.
Akashisen looked around, she was unfamiliar to this world. In fact, this was probably her first time ever being on this world.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:02 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose held her head in pain. She fell into her seat dizzy, almost missing her seat.
"I think the enemy has already attacked."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:42 am
User Image

Kalen teleported them all down the the ground and help steady Rose. "I don't think Altera is here anymore but she left a lot of enemies here. We should take them out then get after her. Can't leave them here. We'll start at the market district and go from there." Kalen said as he summoned both his keyblades. He turned but stopped. They were not alone. There stood a man wearing an organization robe staring at them. His aura seemed strong.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose summoned her staff seeing the guy in black.

She then held her head. Kalena was putting out a telepathy note to anyone close to her. She looked in shock, however shook her head putting her attention to the current plan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

User Image
The two nodded at Kalen's order to eliminate the enemies left behind by Altera.
Akashisen summoned her keyblade and was about to go and attack a few enemies in her sight. But, she stopped when Kalen notified them of an certain presence. She could feel how strong the presence was, looking in the direction of where it was coming from.
Miao's ears perked up and moved around as if they were acting as sensors, "Wh-Wh-Whoa! I sense someone strong! Who is it? Where is it comin from?" Miao was a little too excited. She looked at the robed man, pointing at him, "H-Hey Aka! Look, it's one of those robed guys! Th-The Organs Nation!" she meant Organization, but she didn't care that she pronounced it wrong.
Akashisen kept her glare on the robed man, "Finally...after all this time, I've finally found one of you guys..." she pointed her keyblade at him, "Give me back my memories...give me back my life!" she yelled at the robed man, "You...you have no right to toy with a person's life!"

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

"Hmm. I don't recall ever messing with your memories....not my forte." The man spoke as Kalen looked at him fiercely.
"Your him aren't you....Jaxon." Kalen said as the nobody started laughing.
"Ah....my other. It seems we meet at last." He then held his hand out and a large spear appeared in it.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e3/FFX_Weapon_-_Spirit_Lance.png/revision/latest?cb=20130927015152

User Image

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:01 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose pointed her staff at Jaxon.
"Why are you here, Jaxon. "

Her eyes became fierce, knowing that neither Kalen or herself or really almost no one has met Jaxon, except Jax but his story is biased.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

"Taking care of loose ends. Can't have you 4 running about." Jaxon said as dark energy formed a the tip of his spear. He then thrust it forward sending of blasts of dark energy toward the 4. Kalen dodged to the side avoiding the attack but got nicked in his hip. He felt the burn from the blast and the tearing of his shirt.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose opened her hand, the tattoo coming alive and taking the attack in it and firing it back at Jaxon at a enhanced strength.

"Didn't my sister tell you never to fight a Kross." she grinned.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:34 pm

User Image

Akashisen was about to move out of the way of the dark energy that was heading towards her, but then Miao got in front of her. "Miao?" she said, a little confused and concerned.
"I got it, I got it!" she said, facing the inside of her shield at the incoming dark energy. It acted as a sort of scooper as she caught the dark energy. She spun around quick a few times before flinging the dark energy back at Jaxon.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image

Jaxon stood still as the redirected dark attacks seemed to have dissipated before they could even hit him. He shook his head with a sigh. "You'll have to try harder then redirecting my attacks back on me." Jaxon said as a spark came off him and he seemed to disappear in a flash of lightning and appeared before Miao prepared to strike her with the spear.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose growled at Jaxon's remarks, then watched as he aimed at Miao.
Rose allowed her power to start to get out of normal control, the orb on her staff glew bright as she launched a blizzarga spell at Jaxon to follow him from above him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 am

User Image
Miao gritted her teeth at Jaxon, hissing at him with her ears perked up as she was going to brace Jaxon's attack with her shield.
Akashisen knew Miao was strong enough to block an attack from Jaxon, but then she noticed Rose launch a blizzarga spell at him. She grabbed the back of Miao's top and pulled her back, moving back a little away from Jaxon with Miao. It was just in case the spell strayed off course.

Quote:

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

Jaxon swung his spear around catching the blizzaga on the tip of the spear itself before launching it back at Kalen who was trying to hit him from behind. Kalen had no time to react and got launched back by the blizzard spell landing on his back away from jaxon. "Augh...thats cold." Jaxon had somehow amplified the caught spell Rose had cast at him. Jaxon then turned his spear toward Rose and shot a large lightning spell at her.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items