Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Star's Role Play Search 1x1 Always Looking ^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:04 am
Hello, I am StarDropDestiny, You can just call me Star or Star-chan if you want. I am looking for someone that is serious about role playing, I have had too many dropped role plays and would really like to get back into a good few role plays again. I typically prefer to play the female or Uke role, however, I can adapt and try new things, I have play male roles many times. I have Many characters and am always looking for a chance to develop them further.

So here are a few of my themes that I would like to try or some that I started but were dropped that I ended up falling in love with and really want to do again. All of these could be Female/Male, Male/Male, Female/Female, or even Gender/Transgender and plots can be either discussed through PM or a different thread. Honestly the best way to contact me about starting a role play would be PM be sometimes I forget to check these if I am not quoted or if I do not see that I was quoted.

~Student x Student (class mates or not)
~Famous young Idol (18-25) x Sheltered girl (17-19)(no real age limits, that was more of age gap reference)
~Boy x Girl (best friends or enemies, or chance encounter i.e. job, neighbors or mutual friend/family friend)
~Prince x Princess (arranged marriage or not, also could be in an arranged marriage to someone else and either fell in love with each other or love triangle)
~God/Goddess x Human Female/male (sacrificial or on a whim)
~Bad boy x Good girl (in same school/job or total strangers)
~Prince/Princess (kind, cruel, or just plain spoiled) x Maid/Servant/Butler (personal maid or house maid) (also could be someone else's maid for added drama if wanted)
~Teacher/Tutor x Student (collage, high school, or if tutor could be school related or not)
~Vampire/Other Mythical Creature x Human/Other Mythical Creature (modern time, medieval, or maybe even somewhere in between. Also could be something like they were both humans when they were younger, but they were separated and one got turned into a vampire and then they were reunited and the vampire was in love with the human and wanted to win her/his heart.)
~Pirate/Thief x Princess/Prince (bounty, whim, personal reasons)
~Brother x Sister (not too big on incest, but hey I am still open minded if anyone wants to do this pairing, Also they could be step siblings or adopted.)

So if any of these spark your interest or if you have any you would like to try or really want to do just let me know and we can plan out what we need to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:30 pm
Updated  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:42 pm
StarDropDestiny
Updated

im up for almost all of them you pick one and i will mostlily join it.
(not afraid to break some Gaia TOS to RP so long as its PM)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
Updated

Do you want to do the God x Human female? I kind of want to do that one, i have not done it yet.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 am
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
Updated

Do you want to do the God x Human female? I kind of want to do that one, i have not done it yet.

sure  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:30 pm
Hi, Star! I'm looking to get back into role-playing after a long hiatus. All of those pairings look pretty fun! I'm quite flexible about the roles I play; I'll play male or female. If you're still looking for role-play partners, I'd love to volunteer! smile  

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
Updated

sure

do you prefer to role play in forums or pms?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 am
Ju-chansuki
Hi, Star! I'm looking to get back into role-playing after a long hiatus. All of those pairings look pretty fun! I'm quite flexible about the roles I play; I'll play male or female. If you're still looking for role-play partners, I'd love to volunteer! smile

yes I am still looking ^-^ I would love to roleplay with you, I have not done the famous idol x sheltered girl, I would prefer to play the sheltered girl in this pairing, but the famous idol could be either male of female, depending on if you want to do a straight role play or a yuri. however if you are not interested in this on, I am perfectly fine doing any other, and if you have any that you are craving, just let me know, and we could do one of those.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
Updated

sure

ether or is fine with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:32 am
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
DaMetaEX
StarDropDestiny
Updated

sure

ether or is fine with me.

ok, then PMs is fine with me, that way I can reply to you while I am on a brake at work. so go ahead and PM me with your character information, and we can either begin, or continue plotting.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:58 am
StarDropDestiny

yes I am still looking ^-^ I would love to roleplay with you, I have not done the famous idol x sheltered girl, I would prefer to play the sheltered girl in this pairing, but the famous idol could be either male of female, depending on if you want to do a straight role play or a yuri. however if you are not interested in this on, I am perfectly fine doing any other, and if you have any that you are craving, just let me know, and we could do one of those.

I don't have anything in particular I'm craving; I just want to get back into the positive aspects of roleplaying. I can play a male idol who takes a fancy to an innocent fan. It sounds fun. :3

I kind of see the male idol as initially talking to the girl to make fun of her without her realizing it, then something happens where they continue contact, and his disdain changes into respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:07 am
Ju-chansuki
StarDropDestiny

I don't have anything in particular I'm craving; I just want to get back into the positive aspects of roleplaying. I can play a male idol who takes a fancy to an innocent fan. It sounds fun. :3

I kind of see the male idol as initially talking to the girl to make fun of her without her realizing it, then something happens where they continue contact, and his disdain changes into respect.

that sounds fun ^-^ I was thinking that she decided to go out with her friends for the first time since she started collage and they took her to his concert, her being sheltered did not really know who he was and they were huge fans, so she went anyways. so when he comes over to talk to them and starts teasing her she could build up some resentment, that could turn into something more as they continue to stay in contact.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items