Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Close Bonds (Bare TreesxCometxFire)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And she was set out to do what she had to do -- a journey. To understand herself more and figure out what exactly her next step was. She had grown and she felt it in her bones, even Sprig knew there was a change in her master, companion, that they were going to go on this journey together and it would be a grand one.

The doe knew the MotherFather had things planned for her, they were the ones who had orchestrated her dream with her mother -- that pushed her to see Unyielding Winter, the proof of the visit was on her neck, vivid and still healing yet it only reminded her of her revelation and something she would never forget. This was a whole new her.

She walked to where her legs took her, the swamp vast and mysterious, she had hoped to meet others who she could learn about.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Father," the doe sighed under her breath, casting her bright eyes to the kin in question, "I'm not a filly, you know. It's not like I did it specifically to spite you!"

Her crimson and gold hide shone brightly in the spots of sun that filtered through the boughs, her sunny eyes turned between glancing to her starshine father and leading him towards their destination. "I did try to bring him to visit, but you were gone. I can only imagine doing what." Her mouth twisted into a playful smile - she was her father's daughter, she was not blind - and teasing him was one of her great joys and privileges as his child.

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You were always such a radiant fire-flower!" Comet said with a sorrowful tone to his words, obviously overdramatic. "You were so cute with your bright little eyes and pretty night hair!"

He walked with his daughter, one that he favoured very much (but don't tell the others), head hung and turning to her as his golden hair fell to the other side of his neck. "I---!!!" The buck finally chuckled, touching his nose to her dark hair. "Be nice to your father! I am the only father you will get in this lifetime!" He smiled with his grey eyes at her, though the worry was still present.

"But he was good to you? Of course he was -- you're strong and independent, and beautiful ------ but was he?" Comet paused, "Oh, my beautiful daughter..."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:43 am
"Father, you wound me. Talking how I was so cute and radiant. Am I not now?" She raised a brow, mostly teasing him. Yes, he was dramatic, heartfelt, but what favorite daughter would she be if she didn't heckle him every now and again? Which meant every chance she got.

"And I'm your only favorite daughter." There was no room for budging there.

Comet Jr chuckled softly under her breath, tossing her mane back as she lowered her head, touching her nose to some underbrush and gently pushing it aside. There, five bleary-eyed babies huddled in a thatched nitch, safe and cool. "He gave me my beautiful children - your grandbabies." Tucking the foliage back so they could see them clearly, she smiled. "Say hi, grandpa."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas