• Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
A huff left the boy's mouth.This is were he was going to be staying? Oh how he wished to go home,already. It seemed as if everyone had their own groups.On his way to his dorm,he didn't see anyone who seemed interesting.Just his luck,he would end up spending this year alone.A small frown appeared on his face as he plopped onto the dorm bed.Multicolored eyes glanced over at the empty bed. There was a chance he would get a roommate? That would be interesting,better than being stuck alone.He blinked a few times,unsure of what to do now.He figured for now,He would unpack.
ʰᵒˡᵈᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵉᵃᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

xxxxxʸᵒᵘ
    xxxxᵖˡᵃʸ
    xxxᵗʰᵉ
    xᵛᶤᶜᵗᶤᵐ
    ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗˡʸ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vincent walked down the hall carrying a piece of paper in one hand and a bag in the other while his guitar case was slung around his back. He couldn’t help but blink as he saw all the doors that lead to different dorm rooms on the floor he was at. It was interesting after all being at a school like this, so large, tons of classes, lots of other students to talk to and hang out with, he wondered who he was going to get to meet, and especially his new roommate he was going to be living with now. He hoped they liked music of some sort or maybe that they had something in common at all because hey, it wouldn’t be as enjoyable if your roommate didn’t like you! He put on a grin then as he stopped in front of the door with the correctly labeled numbers on it as he heard a bit of shifting around inside before knocking on the door, hopping the person on the other side could hear and let him in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

BVRNT

Hey there! 8D

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Ohrli

Spooky Trader

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:26 am
youkobandit
Ermahgawd Hi c:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
The purple haired boy had been sprawled on his bed for several minutes before he heard a knock.He held himself up on his elbows,debating if he should gather the strength to answer the door.Orion began to rise from the bed,who could this be? If it was his roommate,they would have just walked in,correct? Or at least Orion would have.He wasn't the most well mannered person ever.He cracked the door a bit,lighter eye of the two just visible through the small opening.After a few seconds of examining the other,he took a step back,opening the door the rest of the way.

Seems the boy would have company.He had no opinion on the other yet,hopefully he wouldn't be a complete a**.The other's hair caught Orion's attention. He hadn't seen a lot of gingers here.Though he wasn't one to judge off of appearance,due to the way he himself looked.He bit his bottom lip momentarily,considering how to start a conversation with the male."Guessing you're my roommate?"The boy said sheepishly,plopping back down on his own bed.

xxxxxʸᵒᵘ
    xxxxᵖˡᵃʸ
    xxxᵗʰᵉ
    xᵛᶤᶜᵗᶤᵐ
    ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗˡʸ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Vincent waited by the door, he kept looking both ways down the hallway, wondering where everyone else could possibly be, maybe they were all busy with different thing like settling in or maybe they were already and just out hanging with different people or even their roommates to get to know them. Here was hopping that maybe he could do the same with his new roommate! It was exciting to think of what his roommate could look like and how they could possibly act and everything. He was pulled out of his thoughts then when he heard the door unlock before seeing it open a crack to see another male peeking through before seeing the door full open for him,

The first thing that caught his attention was the two different colored eyes, he didn’t often see people with heterochromia at all and it was always interesting. He didn’t want to stare though, that would be rude! He put on a big grin then before nodding and walking into the room before setting one of his bags down on the on occupied bed. “Yep! It seems so actually!” he said happily before pulling the guitar case off his back and setting it down on the bed gently before walking over to the other male and holding on his hand. “nice to meet you! My name’s Vincent, Vincent Cross. But you’re welcomed to call me Vince too if it’s easier.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

BVRNT

I hope you don't mind me plopping my character in here XD

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Ohrli

Spooky Trader

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:47 pm
youkobandit
I don't mind at all emotion_kirakira

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
He twirled a stand of the purple hair as he watched the male.He didn't see the guitar before now,he could only assume his roommate was a musician.That was a trait the boy envied.Orion didn't have any luck with instruments,he had tried many times.Only to become inpatient and give up.His hand fell to rest on his leg as the other spoke.Vincent's cheerful attitude caused a small smile to creep onto his face.His new roommate didn't seem too bad.Hopefully they would turn out to be good friends.His eyes glanced down at the hand extended towards him.

Smile still lingering on his face he took his hand into Vincent's."Nice to meet you,also.I am Orion."With that statement,his hand retreated from the foreign hand.The boy hopped of the bed,taking a step towards the other bed."Are you any good?"He questioned looking towards the guitar.He was curious to hear what Vincent could do.

xxxxxʸᵒᵘ
    xxxxᵖˡᵃʸ
    xxxᵗʰᵉ
    xᵛᶤᶜᵗᶤᵐ
    ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗˡʸ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

Vincent was glad to see a smile finally appear on his roommate’s face. He was worried that maybe he didn’t want a roommate at all or that he gave off an impression that he didn’t like which would have made it awkward to stay here even though he would have to deal with it. As he felt the other’s hand against his own, he felt giddy, like he had made some sort of connection to a friend here as he listened to the other boy. “well its nice to meet you, Orion! Hopefully we can become good friends while we’re here.” He said happily before moving back to his own bed for the moment.

As he went to open up one of his bags to start unpacking, he blinked and watched as the other male got up and walk over to his bed before pointing to his guitar before smiling and standing up straight before walking over and opening the guitar case to reveal a beautiful acoustic guitar. “ well I would like to think I am. I mean I’ve had people tell me I’m pretty good.” He said with a chuckle before turning his eyes up towards Orion’s face. “ would you like to hear me play?

User Image

BVRNT

I'm glad X3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Ohrli

Spooky Trader

5,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 pm
youkobandit
*Stares at signature* That eyeliner is fab. emotion_dowant

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Orion stared in awe at the acoustic guitar.It seemed to be taken care of well. His attention was drawn back to his roommate as he spoke.The purple haired boy figured the other didn't want to sound too cocky about it,his answer was humble.When he was questioned the boy gave a gentle nod."If that isn't too much to ask,yes."His eyes drifted over to the red haired male."T-though it can wait."The boy stated,not wanting to interrupt the other.He was in the middle of unpacking.He flashed a caring smile at Vincent.

xxxxxʸᵒᵘ
    xxxxᵖˡᵃʸ
    xxxᵗʰᵉ
    xᵛᶤᶜᵗᶤᵐ
    ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗˡʸ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

Vincent gave the other by another big smile at the answer he received. “ of course! I would love to play for you! Maybe I can play one of the songs I wrote and maybe you can tell me if its any good actually.” He said before blinking at the answer, he figured that it must be because he hadn’t even gotten a chance to unpack anything yet really. “oh! Well give me a few and I can then!” he said happily as he scrambled for his bags and started to pull out different things like clothes and books and such, tossing his music player and laptop on the bed in the process. He didn’t have too much with him, just enough to keep him clothed as well as a few things to keep him entertained between classes if he didn’t meet anyone to talk to or just everyone was generally busy.

Once everything was moved and put away to basically where they should be, he slid the empty bags under his bed before hopping onto the soft sheets and moving his electronics before grabbing his guitar. “ah I can’t wait to play again, I had a long way here so it will be nice.” He said as he looked up at Orion before starting tune up his guitar, making sure it sounded right before anything else, he didn’t know if it got jostled of any sort on the way to the school.

User Image

BVRNT

Oh yes~ gotta love him and his fabulous eyeliner~ X3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items