Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
with the captains and vice logging in all the time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

masterofdisaster1024

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:25 pm
why is this guild so dead? if there not going to keep this guild up i think they should consider getting someone who can
guilds are fine but not with out activity from the vice and captains  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 pm
masterofdisaster1024
why is this guild so dead? if there not going to keep this guild up i think they should consider getting someone who can
guilds are fine but not with out activity from the vice and captains

We are not getting ANY cooperation from the Staff. and that's part of the problem. Also, except for the Captain, none of the crew is helping out.

Even ATS meetings, we are being ignored. Guilds are totally ignored by the staff- it's as if they want us to die.

IF you have some brilliant ideas, we are listening  

TheLadySesshomaru
Crew

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:58 pm
I log in to the guild at least 4 times a week even though I don't post. I check to see if anyone has posted, asked a question, etc. The VC's log in at least once a week each to check on things too.

If I have been able to get a straight answer from the staff about anything, I post it.\Obviously, the staff doesn't give a crap about guilds.

Dont' think for a moment that this Captain has given up or that my staff has either. And my current VC's know I will kick their asses if they abandon their duties. I see them on a daily basis in real life, so I know how to keep on them.

Just to be on the up and up- the VC's are family- so, yes, I know where to reach them  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games