Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Beginning : walk ins Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:54 pm
Scene:
User Image
Plot
it goes along as people create the plot they feel will fit the dialogue
Rules
1)no cyberbullying
2) You have to make sense with whats already said
3)Follow standard rules already made by gaia and our guild
4)no nuditiy
Walk ins should...
state their name, age, grade, and a photo of their character. No approval needed to join so you can just jump and continue the story. For a scene change just post a picture of the new scenary and continue. Also, before you enter the group you can give a brief summary of your character if you want, whether you're a transfer student or the class president.

User Image
My name: Brie
Year: Freshman
HAVE FUN. THIS IS MY FIRST SO BE NICE heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Its my first day in highschool and i can already tell everyone is more excited than I am. Considering i'm a transfer student i don't know anybody and nobody knows me... Before having to introduce myself to my new class I should gather my thoughts. Going outside to the courtyard I see a nice place to relax until i have to return for my new beginning. I take out my book and try to catch my breathe but its never easy to be the new kid...  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 pm

(Yonaka Kurai)

User Image User Image
ɪ τеʟʟ ϻʏ ρɪɑɴɵ τнe τнɪɴɢʂ ɪ ʋʂed τɵ τеʟʟ yɵʋ

:
- Yonaka Kurai
- Sophomore
-The school "badass."
- Speaks three languages (Japanese (Her first language), Korean and English)
-Transferred from Korea in her Freshman year.
-Prefers to speak in Shakespearean ( I'll add translations next to them)
-Color blind.
-Usually seen smoking behind the school gym with the "bad crowd" at break times.
-Quite witty, and surprisingly strong for her petite frame; total pervert when it comes to both genders. Yonaka is actually a nice child despite her quite menacing outwardly appearance and school reputation, she likes to fawn over girls shorter or younger than her; detesting any male exception of her older male friend who she usually is seen walking (or skipping class) with majority of the time.

The picturesque sight of dawn was easily a favorite of Yonaka's black and world. She slowed her long legged gait to embrace the first rays of sun, she usually came early before Oppa (Her older friend had suggested it not her.); as he was always a dawdler compared to her quite fast walking speed. She was the first one to come to school, as always, or she thought as she easily spotted a few already made squads of freshman huddling around the front of the school.
"Isn't that Yonaka...."

"I heard that she..."

"I also heard..."

"Apparently...."

She easily caught snippets of the conversations as she went back to her long strides, her face blank although her mind was humming in overdrive as she shook her head.
"Fie! I can f***ing hear thee brats."
Oddly she spoke calm and lazily despite her inside feelings, although she always spoke calm and lazily no matter the situation; it was probably what made her so threatening to other students, she never raised her voice or showed emotion. She hadn't meant to be the school "rebel" or "badass" or whatever the hell they called her, she just won a few brawls (men and woman alike), hung out with the 'wrong' crowd' and went to a couple of clubs although she was underage. It wasn't strange for people who were new to know her, the whole school knew her and they probably would have told their younger siblings; and the chain of gossip seemed to spread pretty quick. She probably should have been suspended or expelled, but she wasn't rude to any teachers, wasn't the cause of any problems and she wasn't underachieving in her academics; though that was because the school in Korea was stricter in education than the one now. The few groups had quietened now and were looking at her with what one would call shock and almost fear, no one really talked with a commoner slang like her seeing as majority of the students came from well off families. She snorted at the freshman with a raised eyebrow, before turning her head to look around the school yard. She legged it towards a loner student sitting in the courtyard seemingly lost in thoughts, Yonaka liked the look of her as she did with every cute student who was younger than her. She flopped onto the seat beside the female and winked, leaning back on her arms as she bathed in the sun rays; although she never did tan sadly.
"Ho. Wherefore dost thee seem quiet for such an exciting day?"

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:14 pm
ɵɵς:
This is a reference guide if you don't know what the hell I'm saying, so just look at this if you need it.
-anonright now, OR I come right away. Anon, good nurse! Speak!
-artare, OR skillThou art dead; no physicians art can save you.
-dost or dothdoes or doDost thou know the time?
-erebeforeWe must leave ere daybreak.
-faingladlyI fain would bake Mr. Love cookies if I could get an A.
-fiean exclamation of dismay or disgustYou cheated? Fie upon it! OR Fie! Are you mad?
-harklisten. Hark to the owl, OR Hark! The herald angels sing!
-henceaway..Get thee hence, beggar! OR We must hence before the army arrives.
-hiehurryHie thee hence, or lose your life!
-hitherhere..Come hither, young lad.
-thitherthereLook to the eastthither doth the sun arise.
-hathhas He hath killed many a man. OR He hath a horse.
-hohey (roughly equivalent). Lucius, ho! [Brutus calling his servant]
-markpay attention to.. Mark my words.
-marryindeedHe says I should respond quickly; marry, I want to.
-pray/pritheea polite way of asking somethingI prithee answer the question.
-saucycheeky; sassyHence, thou saucy boy!
-sirraha term of address used for inferiorsSirrah, bring the letter over here.
-theeyouWhen will I see thee next?
-thouyouThou art a villain.
-thyyourThy name is more hateful than thy face.
-whencefrom where.. Whence came that news? OR Return to whence you came.
-whereforewhyWherefore dost thou leave? OR Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? [As in, why cant you be someone else, whom my family doesnt hate?]

Sorry if any typos[/color:  

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:39 pm
spanishbabe122

Fuqjoshi

User Image
Michael smiled a bit as he arrived at the school. It was his first day at this school but he had been in the same town most of his life so he knew most the people in the school already. But as he was walking to the entrance he noticed a couple of girls he had never even seen before. "Well hello there" He said then did a small bow as a joke after hearing one of the girls speak in Shakespearean. "Never seen either of you two. How are ya?" He asked, he always felt the need to reach out to new people.

(Name: Michael
Year: Freshman)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 am
User Image

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

Name: Jezebel Taylor
Year: Sophomore

"Jezebel! Your going to be late for your second year in High school." as Jezebels mom pounded on her door. Jezebel slowly tossed and turned as she fell flat onto the floor. "I'm! up." as she tried to reach for her alarm clock that was ringing for the past 10 minutes. "mmm... another year. I just want to go back to sleep..." as she yawned slowly getting up she started to walk to the bathroom. It was a routine that she maintained herself. During summer she worked for a few jobs to make some easy cash. Some of it was to get a car, to get an apartment when she graduated high school. After walking out of the bathroom she started to get dressed, with her usual attire she began to walk down the steps to the living room and into the kitchen where her mother placed a plate of eggs, toast and sausage. Bacon was a taboo in this household so Jezebel had no experience eating it. "Alright! mom I'm heading out." as she took her bike with her.

Few minutes later she arrived at school, new freshman students arriving with there parents and some that walked on there own. Slowly taking her bike to the rail she used her bike lock to lock it from the front wheel to the railing. She used one of those combination locks where numbers would be the way to unlock the small device. Taking her school bag with her she started off to her classroom. Hoping she didn't get the class with that perverted teach again. Always looking at girls with those creepy glasses. "Jezzel!" Jezebel looked to her left and saw two of her friends running to her location. "Jezzel! were in the same class again." Jezebel smiled. "That's! great." one of her friends stepped over and whispered into her left ear. "And the best news, we don't have ' that ' class." as she backed up and smiled. "Are you serious!?" as Jezebel answered in a surprise happy feeling way. "Yep, were in a home ed cooking class now." Jezebel couldn't help but jump for joy. "I rather cook then be in that creepy glasses anyday." as she smiled greatly. "You and me both sister. Alright class is about to begin we should hurry." as they started off walking.

User Image

= - = - = - = - = - = - =
Name: Hanna
Year: Junior

"Another year, another year of cute little lambs. Ah I love High school!" as he yelled in a perverted way. Just noticing he switched back to his cool side and walked ignoring the faces as he passed them by. "That reminds me? I wonder if Jazz came back?" ' aka Jazz is Jezebel 'as he looked around, noticing a girl with an unusual bag. "There she is." as he grinned, "Jaaaaaaazzzzzz!" as he ran to her in a dream like way. But was stopped by a group of girls. "AH!" as he tried to get out but was taken over as they piled up on him. "Help! Jazz! HELP!" as he yelled even more. Being popular had some uses but as well some setbacks. Trying with all his might he began to crawl out from underneath of everyone. True it is every mans dream to be cuddled by a group of cute little lambs but at the same time. It was annoying. Slowly sneaking he began to run for his life. None of the girls noticed him running but noticed that he wasn't underneath them.

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 am
User Image

Brie got so lost in her thoughts that she forgot she was at school. Feeling the presence of someone else, she slowly lifts her head as her eyes adjust to the sun. She hears the strange girl say something like the characters in one of her books.
"Ho. Wherefore dost thee seem quiet for such an exciting day?" Hearing her familiar diction gives her a weird form of confort. Curious to know who the girl could be, she musters up the courage to speak when she is surprised to see another classmate shout "Well Hello there" and then quickly add. "Never seen either of you two. How are ya?" She grew up believing the worst in men by her mother but can notice that he is rather kind from the smie he continues to flash. Upon instinct she inches closer to the strange girl hoping her body can cover her increasingly red face. She was never good with engaging conversation with guys...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:34 am
spanishbabe122

Fuqjoshi

User Image
Michael looked curiously at the girl who seemed to be trying to hide from him. "Um are you ok? Don't worry I wont bite, I swear" He added the last bit with a chuckle. "How about you at least tell me your name? Mines Michael" He said feeling the need to introduce himself first if he was to ask for her name.

HyperFox2

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 am
User Image

Name: Jezebel Taylor
Year: Sophomore

While walking to her class she heard a familiar sound and took a peek to see Hanna running towards her location but as she closed her eyes shut she opened them to see him being piled on by a group of fan girls. Sighs... grow up. as she was thinking inside her head. Hanna and Jezebel are childhood friends, they do a lot together and sometimes party with each other. Stepping inside she got a text from Hanna as she read it, it said. < Did you get the new champion? > biggrin . Jezebel texted back with a message. < No I didn't, I don't have the money to spend on silly things. Especially League of Legends. I got things I want to spend so no, I didn't. >, flipping her phone she placed it back into her duffel bag. "So, where is this home ed class?" as Jezebel asked. One of her friends pointed in two different directions. "I'm guessing no one knows, here let's ask a teacher for some help." as she walked over to the counter she asked for the designation of the Home ed. The secretary looked over and handed her the number and class. "Thank you" as she bowed politely. "Alright its in the east side Class A number 490." as they started off in that direction.

User Image

Name: Hanna
Year: Junior

Finely able to find a spot where he couldn't be found, he took his cellphone out and started to text Jazz about the new champion. "I wonder if she has been playing? I haven't seen her on since I first shown her." as he got a text back he sighed. "No... why?" he wanted to text her back but before he could, he got a text from one of his friends saying they were in the same class again and Hanna should get his butt there soon, the strict teacher was teaching there class again. "!" as he got up and started running to his class. Dammit why is it the same teacher every year, I swear there doing this to piss me off. As he started passing a bunch of people he weaved through them all like he was an assassin creed player. But even with that, he was stopped by the hall monitor. "Crap..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 am
Hyper_Fox2
spanishbabe122

Fuqjoshi

User Image
Michael looked curiously at the girl who seemed to be trying to hide from him. "Um are you ok? Don't worry I wont bite, I swear" He added the last bit with a chuckle. "How about you at least tell me your name? Mines Michael" He said feeling the need to introduce himself first if he was to ask for her name.

User Image

Although, she was still a little red she peeked a look. After hearing him say "Um are you ok? Don't worry I wont bite, I swear" She heard his chuckle and it seemed to ease the tension. She replies "He..llo my name is Brie....im new here...."  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:16 am
spanishbabe122

User Image
Michael smiled a bit hearing the girls name. "See was that so hard?" He asked jokingly. "It's nice to meet you Brie" He said as he extended his hand to shake hers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 am
User Image
Hearing his words makes her chuckle but she quickly shakes it off when shes sees his hand reaching out for her. Closing her book she puts it aside. Raising her hand to reach his, the bell rings. Abruptly standing up she grabs all her stuff. "Im sorry but I can't be late" Brie bows for having to leave so rudly and starts to brisk walk to her class  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:51 am
spanishbabe122

User Image
Michael smiled a little and nodded. "It's fine" He said then decided to walk towards his own class after she started on walking.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 am
Stumbling to arrive at her class, she has to stand outside so she can introduce herself to the class. Brie was never good with public speaking and is trying her best to remain calm. The minutes become hours and it seems shes forgetting what to say when the teacher asks her to come.

New Scene
User Image
Opening the door, she makes her way to the front of the class while all eyes are on her. After a long pause she is urged by the teacher to introduce herself. Trying to avoid eye contact she forgot about her introduction and is even more nervous now. In an attempt to make up for lost time she quickly says"HELLO... my uhhh....my name is Brie Adachi" As everyone began to laugh under their breathes, Brie was appointed to sit somewhere in the middle of the classroom.  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 pm
Azorius Beat
I don't know who else to quote because everyone is a freshman.

(Yonaka Kurai)

User Image User Image
ɪ τеʟʟ ϻʏ ρɪɑɴɵ τнe τнɪɴɢʂ ɪ ʋʂed τɵ τеʟʟ yɵʋ

:
- Yonaka Kurai
- Sophomore
-The school "badass."
- Speaks three languages (Japanese (Her first language), Korean and English)
-Transferred from Korea in her Freshman year.
-Prefers to speak in Shakespearean ( I'll add translations next to them)
-Color blind.
-Usually seen smoking behind the school gym with the "bad crowd" at break times.
-Quite witty, and surprisingly strong for her petite frame; total pervert when it comes to both genders. Yonaka is actually a nice child despite her quite menacing outwardly appearance and school reputation, she likes to fawn over girls shorter or younger than her; detesting any male exception of her older male friend who she usually is seen walking (or skipping class) with majority of the time.

Everyone that had huddled around were now in or going to class, mostly the seniors and juniors screwing around and she waved to the few she was close with. Many of her own year gave her weird looks, but she wasn't about to stand up for herself and cause a fight today as much as she wished to. She passed a couple hall monitors but they let her off out of fear, they probably though she would stab them if they dared stop her; she wouldn't but it was nice to know she could skip class freely. She slowly dawdled her way to class, she didn't really feel like going to Home Ed since she was not into hands on craft such as this. She walked past one one of the hall monitors telling off some guy who looked like he was oppa's friend (Though he was friends with f***ing everyone and she didn't really look or bother to listen.), she kinda snorted unintentionally as she walked past; it was kind of silly to get caught. She shrugged and kept walking, her headphones blasting some "EXO" song that had come out recently.
"Let him go Jeffery, tis thee first day. Hie thee hence."
She called behind her before swiftly turning behind a corner, a couple of girls now heading towards the Cooking class that she think was in her old English class. She didn't bother with the lockers, in Korea they didn't have them and she still wasn't comfortable with leaving them at school with easily breakable locks (to which we will not tell why she knows that.) and god knows who wants to do what with her stuff. She watched as the girls walked in before looking at her cigarette packet in her coat, should she take this class off?
"Nah."
She lazily walked through the door and yawned whilst in the middle of the door way, the bell just sounding as she got in.
"Yonaka!"
One of the small girls that hung out with Oppa (probably lasts night fling she didn't know really.) hugged her waist, others looking at her and whispering between themselves.
"Fie. Sit down girl."
She gave her a small smile and whispered into the other girls ear as she was dragged to one of the benches, god did she love female attention.She patted the other's hair and sat down on one of the benches, the small girl standing between her legs as she cooked; Yonaka didn't bother cooking as she had no skill for it.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff