[PRP] Super Mega Awesome! [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 am
"Uuuuh, looks like training room three is free right now and not booked for a couple of hours, that'll do." Aulus scanned his dex to check out the room, blocked out the time up until it was booked next, and turned to Tam with a grin. "All ours, let's go!"

He'd been looking forward to this since Tam had first mention it, which was only a couple of days ago admittedly but still! Mega evolution was strange and exciting, he couldn't wait to see Ella pull it off and to see the look on Tam's face when she did. It was... it was kind of special, like the universe was somehow acknowledging the strength of the bond you shared with your pokemon. He felt like he wanted to express that to Tam but maybe in slightly less cheesy terms so he kept it to himself for now while he worked out what those less cheesy terms might be.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:35 am
"Training Room 3? Um... Which one was that?" Was that the one with all the crazy obstacles and traps? She tried to recall. Oh well, either way, it was a training room that they could use, and it was time to introduce Ella to the mega stone.

"Frak... I'm, um, a little nervous." She admitted. "I could never get any kind of fix on the findings this thing gave me... It definitely affects biology, and the DNA, but it was so inconsistent in lab work... I know it's, um, Ella, so I know I can trust her but I hope using this is okay. Char didn't say it hurt or anything? Um, I remember you said he said it was 'hot'?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:07 pm
"It's just a basic training room, no traps or weather simulators," Aulus said as he led the way down the corridor to the room in question and scanned his 'dex to get them let in.

"It doesn't hurt them," he continued with a shake of his head, "I've not heard that from anyone. For Char it was hot, but good hot not bad hot, I think what it feels like it related to the type they are?... Or what they become? Ella will become pure steel so I'd be interested to hear what she feels, but yeah you can be sure it doesn't hurt. I think it's just faster than normal evolution and more... intense? Yeah, intense." He gestured in a vague compressing motion and shrugged. "Like, suddenly a lot more power's being packed into you and you could take on the world."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:33 pm
"Ah, good." Tambrey was a little relieved; she didn't fancy trying to test out mega-evolution while the room suddenly decided to blast an arctic hailstorm at them or something. She was also relieved to hear that, according to what Aulus knew, and according to Char, it didn't hurt the subject.
She wouldn't have been able to inflict anything that might hurt Ella upon the Aggron.

"Intense... That sounds interesting." Tambrey mused, then considered what a 'steel' type might 'feel' instead of heat. She couldn't quite picture it and she couldn't wait to ask Ella...

"Well, um... I guess we should give this a go so we can ask Ella how she feels?" She held the Aggron's ball in her left hand.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 pm
Aulus nodded agreement. "Let her on out, yeah. I've got Char with me, do you want him to demonstrate first or something?" As he spoke he took Char's pokeball off his belt, deliberately using the metal hand in order to get used to using it. The sphere felt... different in it. Everything did so he knew it would but he was still getting used to the slightly weird messages his brain was telling him it was getting. He rolled the ball slowly between the thumb and the fingers, frowning thoughtfully. It was like... he'd already said like strawberry sweets rather than strawberries, but was it more like pins and needles? Except not. Weird! How could you define something without proper words?

Aulus shook his head at himself and focused back on Tambery, she was why he was here and what mattered right now. "Shall we let them out then?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:32 pm
"If he and you don't mind? Um, I think it'd probably be really helpful. After all Ella and I haven't even tried this at all... I've seen it happen, of course, um, with Char, even, but up real close, I've only seen a few test results on DNA..."

Tambrey nodded and pressed the button to bring Ella out into the room. The steel type had some idea of what was going on, but mostly she was pleased to be coming out into a training room, not into the middle of a battle to have to save Tambrey from a horde of pokémon again... It wasn't so much the saving, as the knowledge that Tam' /had/ been hurt, and if Ella hadn't been taken on that mission, it would probably have ended up worse. She preferred when her human was in a safer environment.
She looked from Tambrey to Aulus, quizzically; the Aggron did have some idea- she knew there was a mega stone involved today- in fact, she felt like she could 'feel' it tucked into Tambrey's bag...

"So. Um. We did talk about this a little," The scientist spoke, and Ella rumbled an acknowledgement "but today is, well, the actual day. Practical test. Are you alright with that?"

Another rumble. The steel type was definitely all right with it, but she looked a little concerned that Tam' seemed a little bit nervous. Humans got nervous about a lot of things... Or, at least, it seemed like hers did...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 pm
"Right, no problem," Aulus nodded and let Char out.

The Charizard appeared in time to hear what Tambery was saying and rumbled approval, offering a little bow of his head to her at the same time.

"Alright Char, we're going to start off a demonstration. If you could explain as much as you can how it feels to Ella that'd be helpful." As he spoke Aulus fished out the keystone he currently wore on a pendant around his neck; after Tam's suggestion about embedding it into his metal arm however it probably wouldn't be there much longer.

Char nodded understanding and accepted the Mega Stone Aulus then passed to him. he asked politely of the Aggron.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 pm
Franklin was next out of the ball.
Tambrey had quickly let her out while Char addressed Ella, feeling that it might be useful to have some direct insight into what the two were saying to eachother. Besides, Ella and Franklin, Tambrey had noted, seemed to get along well.
Franklin might have been very forthright and curious, always speaking what was on her mind or taking things literally, but, as motherly as Ella had always seemed, the Aggron seemed to /enjoy/ that about the little psychic type- like one might find a child with similar qualities and habits to be endearing.

"Hello Char." Tambrey greeted, with a smile for the fire type, when he bowed his head, and then directed Franklin, who was mercifully silent, having sensed something important was going on, to listen to the pair of pokémon. The little psychic type nodded enthusiastically, waved at Aulus, and then stared wide-eyed, and still hushed, at Char and Ella.

Ella turned her attention to the Charizard, tilting her head and then nodding with a smile.
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:06 pm
Char rumbled again, an understanding noise, and shook his head. <> Char paused, seeking the right words. <> he continued, <>

Aulus listened to Char, blinked, and looked over at Franklin in case a translation was forthcoming.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:36 pm
<> Franklin offered up, and then continued <>

"I think you might be /slightly/ misinterpreting that, Franklin..." Or, Arceus, she certainly /hoped/ she was... That sounded slightly terrifying to Tambrey.

Ella was going to respond to Char, but couldn't help a snort of amusement as she caught Franklin's translation... Well then. She left any correction up to Char, however.
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:52 pm
Char gave Tam a direct look, nodded, and gave his equivalent of a smile. He did quite like Franklin but she was not as reliable translator as Rose was. <> he replied to Ella, <> He turned to Aulus and made a quizzical 'Mrrrr?' noise.

Aulus nodded in return and then looked to Tam. "Here we go then, demon time!" With that said he reached up to touch the keystone and focused, trying to clear his mind of any thoughts outside of Char and a surge of power.

Light flared, first a rainbow pulse from the Mega Stone and then white light enveloped Char. A shifting in form was visible if one shielded one's eyes against the brightness; his form slimmed a little and the distinctive spikes and crests of the Mega Charizard Y forme sprouted all in the space of a few moments.

When the light faded away the flame on the end of Char's tail burned brighter and the room abruptly grew hotter, as though somebody had just turned on a giant bar heater.

Aulus nodded and gestured to Char with a grin, even though they'd done this a whole lot now it was still exciting. "And here we have exhibit A... or C... or Y... one of those."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 pm
Ella took a step back as Char changed, especially as she felt it start to grow hotter; fire, was, after all, one of her weaknesses, though she didn't particularly fear it, or Char.
<> She noted aloud, marveling at the change. <>

Tambrey had to shield her eyes at the change, though she did note the rainbow colours, and then the change in shape, in biological structure... It was like evolution, and yet somehow different. She wondered if it was even possible to get a DNA sample while a pokémon was in a mega form... She was sure it would be, and yet she also had the sneaking suspicion that such a sample would have revealed nothing but the un-mega-evolved form of said pokémon.

"That's... Impressive, still..." She admitted, smiling as she dropped her arm from her eyes. "And it's so fast... Amazing, it really doesn't hurt at all to do that?" She was, absently, digging into her bag and curling her fingers around the mega stone within.
Franklin bobbed up from behind Tambrey's shoulders, wide-eyed; apparently the mega evolution was a little startling for her.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:16 pm
<> Char agreed with Ella, <>

When Tambery spoke up he turned to her and shook his head. <> He looked to Franklin then, it was a very meaningful look. <>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:25 pm
Eep! Scary-Char, er, Mega Char... was addressing her! Eyes still wide, the little psychic type gave a nod and drifted above the two humans to translate.

<> She'd dropped her voice lower and was attempting to mimic the Charizard's voice as it sounded to her, then dropped back to her normal voice, to translate what he'd said to Ella too. <>

Ella gave a nod, slowly, understandingly. That sounded... good. That sounded like what she /wanted/. She was always striving to have better ways to protect Tambrey, to protect the team, and anyone important to the pair of them. The way Char talked of mega evolution only convinced her further that this was something she was looking for.

"I see... " Tambrey frowned a little; she felt uneasy about the fact that maybe Ella called /her/ master, but she couldn't deny she understood the look on Ella's face at that moment.
"You want to try, right?" She didn't really need the nod she got in response.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:33 pm
Aww. Okay. Feelings. Ow. Yay. Aulus moved across the room to Char and gave the slightly surprised looking fire type a tight hug. "You do good," he assured him, gave him a slap on the shoulder with his flesh hand and then rejoined Tam. He may have been rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand briefly, but would probably have appreciated it if this was not mentioned.

Aulus cleared his throat. "Alright, so, do you want to give the stone to Ella? Let's uh... just chill for a moment, let her get the feel of it?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff